First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jersey Duke

AOL

#2 Sep 12, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
What's this McCoole's Fest some people have mentioned. What is Jan Hench stirring up now?
I smell Dave again!

Since: Sep 09

Broomall, PA

#3 Sep 12, 2009
2nd beer fest at mccools. First beer fest occurred in may of this year. The next beer fest is on september 26.

i will be there getting loaded.

Mccools is a gold mine, i dont know this Jan bitch but all you that are hating on her are backward ass hicks!

(if you need a definition of a beer fest just ask) <not an insult

Broomall, PA

#5 Sep 13, 2009
Whoa rocket scientist <<< not necessary.

Beer fest - excuse to get plastered.

But seriously

Most beer fests give you a 2oz glass, but i think mccools gives you a 5oz glass.

Mccools is a small beer fest about 30 vendors rocking 70 beers. Boston MA beer fest 70 vendors 300 beers. Split rock Pa 50 vendors 200 beers.

25 dollar tickets to enter the fest. The beer is all free for the next 4 hours. Its pretty much a sampling.

Bud, bud light, coors and miller are not invited to the party. Only high class and high quality beer are invited. Micro brews ect.

Sorry for the rambling mess but hope that answers your question.
rosanna

Grosse Ile, MI

#6 Sep 13, 2009
IS A MONEY MAKER
oldTaxpayer

Hatfield, PA

#7 Sep 13, 2009
rosanna wrote:
IS A MONEY MAKER
In this economy, everyone should congratulate those entropenteurs who can bring in revenues to the public coffer while providing a service or function tax payers will support.
Kudos, Jan Hench!
Jersey Duke

AOL

#9 Sep 13, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Jan Hench is a loone, a slumlord, lowest of the low. And a racist like you wouldn't believe! When it comes to African American's, her tongue throws the worst insults you can't even fathom. I feel for anyone black that rents to that two-faced C--- that just hates and hates!
Rents as high as $850 a month with the worst cast of neighbors you will find in no time nobody can stand, and what a saucehead scummyrag mouth on that broad that you can't forget once you've heard it.
Only the down and almost-out rent to Jan Hench and if you're one of them, be prepared to put up with the worst peoplein Qtown because they all rent to the Hench-freak.
Dave you need help!
Jeff Martin

Broomall, PA

#10 Sep 13, 2009
Please check out www.mccoolesbeerfest.com for more information about McCoole's Beer Festival. Tickets are on sale now for $25 dollars in advance or $30 at the door if available. Designated Driver tickets are available for $5 in advance or $10 at the door. Please Drink Responsibly. Tickets can be purchased with a credit card online or at McCoole's Red Lion Inn with cash or check. There are 2 sessions the first running from 12 to 4 P.M. and the second is 5 to 9 P.M. Enjoy unlimited 3oz samples of over 40 unique beers, live music all day and great food and craft vendors. We hope to see you all there!
Hottie

Lansdale, PA

#11 Sep 14, 2009
I have known Jan for 30 years. She has always been nice to me!!

Broomall, PA

#12 Sep 14, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Jan Hench is a loone, a slumlord, lowest of the low. And a racist like you wouldn't believe! When it comes to African American's, her tongue throws the worst insults you can't even fathom. I feel for anyone black that rents to that two-faced C--- that just hates and hates!
Rents as high as $850 a month with the worst cast of neighbors you will find in no time nobody can stand, and what a saucehead scummyrag mouth on that broad that you can't forget once you've heard it.
Only the down and almost-out rent to Jan Hench and if you're one of them, be prepared to put up with the worst peoplein Qtown because they all rent to the Hench-freak.
^^^ All of that is garbage and none of my business.

Move on.

Mccools is a great restaurant and bar. I have no problem patronizing that place. I will give them my money. I cant wait for the beer fest
Meliss

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 15, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
Dave, please move to Siberia,we are all sick of your ranting & ravings.You need to get a life or a prescription.
Mr photo

King Of Prussia, PA

#14 Sep 15, 2009
I was wandering around the place, waiting to shoot a wedding party. Got observe everyone. As expected nothing weird, racist, or anything like what gets posted here went on. But we all knew that. Business was going on, however. Clients were made happy, food was good, and the owner was cleaning tables, working hard, being the boss. No complaints by anyone. I always eat there. This obsession is weird.
Frequent Flyer

Newtown Square, PA

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Who is Dave?
Meliss wrote:
<quoted text>Dave, please move to Siberia,we are all sick of your ranting & ravings.You need to get a life or a prescription.
Tom

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Sep 15, 2009
Frequent Flyer wrote:
Who is Dave?
<quoted text>
The local whack-job.Spends all day @ the library & Burger King stirring up shit.
overtaxed in Penns woods

United States

#18 Sep 16, 2009
Wouldn't surprise me if "Dave" is one of the mental health patients from one of the mental health facilities (houses) in downtown QTown. Apparently the mhpatients are allowed to wander at will, even though he facilities are paid well to take care of them.
Alex

Sellersville, PA

#19 Sep 17, 2009
I would love to have my way with Jan she is a hot older lady.
LOL

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Sep 17, 2009
Cougar
her friend

AOL

#21 Oct 11, 2009
jan is a great person and has donated much of her time to this community. What have any of you complainers done? I'm sure nothing.

don't worry jan, people who really know you, know what a good person you truly are.
citizen

Lansdale, PA

#23 Oct 19, 2009
Hm I wish I hadn't sworn off McCoole's forever. Beer fest would be fun. But I was on the receiving end of a rant by you-know-who, sadly. Completely irrational and totally undeserved. A shame because I really like the restaurant, and would absolutely go to a beer fest.
info

Chester Springs, PA

#24 Oct 19, 2009
cant you people find some that really is so bad and leave this wonderful warm thoughtful woman alone
citizen

Lansdale, PA

#25 Oct 20, 2009
Info...if you think she is a "wonderful warm woman" you've obviously never met her. The restaurant is great, but she's a psycho. It's a shame really. I'm disappointed I can't/won't patronize the place any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shame on Quakertown school district for cancell... Feb 15 Uncle Richard 4
News Horror Story Reported by Patient of Local Quake... (Feb '08) Feb 10 Truth 146
Kumry Rd glass company Feb 5 Mackenzie Z 1
New huge house by Tollgate Rd/Old Beth. Pike Feb 5 retired 12
It's so expensive to live life these days!! (Sep '12) Feb 1 Carol 90
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) Jan 31 RUKidding 259
The Local Restaurant Jan 27 Alan 14

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages