First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lehigh County Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 21, 2012
I haven't seen more then 3-4 cars at a time in the parking lot? Not sure this business is going to make it.

Is this business owned by the same people who owned Montana West, Storm, and the two restaurants?
shindoo

Broomall, PA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Yes it is, having a family entertainment center connected to a gun shop isn't the best idea. This is what I was told but someone on the inside at least.
shindoo

Broomall, PA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
by someone*
From what I hear

Bryn Mawr, PA

#4 Aug 23, 2012
It is NOT owned by the same people that owned Montana West. The business owners are new, but they do not own the building.

Hope they can make a go of it. I saw quite a few cars there the other night.
Lehigh County Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2012
From what I hear wrote:
It is NOT owned by the same people that owned Montana West. The business owners are new, but they do not own the building.
Hope they can make a go of it. I saw quite a few cars there the other night.
I would be shocked if this place lasts 6 months. There are more employee cars there then patrons.
Josh

Levittown, PA

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Why do they even bother.The outside looks the same, uninviting so the inside is probably no different.You have to put money into the business if you want to seriously get anything back.
So Right

Quakertown, PA

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Josh wrote:
Why do they even bother.The outside looks the same, uninviting so the inside is probably no different.You have to put money into the business if you want to seriously get anything back.
Well said.
Loved my experience

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2012
This place is awesome!! Great games, laser tag, great reasonable prices and not to mention friendly staff. I brought my family there and they absolutly loved every moment we were there. I am currently booking my sons birthday party there which may i add is priced better than chuckie cheese. This place is most certainly our new restaurant!!
Dump

Levittown, PA

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Loved my experience wrote:
This place is awesome!! Great games, laser tag, great reasonable prices and not to mention friendly staff. I brought my family there and they absolutly loved every moment we were there. I am currently booking my sons birthday party there which may i add is priced better than chuckie cheese. This place is most certainly our new restaurant!!
Nice advertisement owner/operator.
Lehigh County Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Dump wrote:
<quoted text>Nice advertisement owner/operator.
I was thinking the same thing!!!!
quake mom

Perkasie, PA

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Lehigh County Resident wrote:
I haven't seen more then 3-4 cars at a time in the parking lot? Not sure this business is going to make it.
Is this business owned by the same people who owned Montana West, Storm, and the two restaurants?
The parking lot is huge! This post was made on a Tuesday.....their closed on Tuesday. I visited with my kids and met the new owner....nice guy. Not the same owner as MW. I hope they do well! We need this in Quakertown!
quake mom

Perkasie, PA

#13 Aug 27, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
guess its ANOTHER non senior citizen type restaurant. Just what we need during a dinner. Laser tag. Your it.
When I was there, saw price list at front counter and they have Senior Citizen discount....over the age of 55. I saw Seniors there with their grandkids.....even played a game of lasertag with my kids and a grandfather who had brought his 2 grandsons. Had fun and they seemed to also
Lehigh County Resident

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Aug 27, 2012
quake mom wrote:
<quoted text>The parking lot is huge! This post was made on a Tuesday.....their closed on Tuesday. I visited with my kids and met the new owner....nice guy. Not the same owner as MW. I hope they do well! We need this in Quakertown!
I pass this place over 20 times a week, not just on Tuesday's.
local

Perkasie, PA

#15 Aug 27, 2012
this place is good to go with your family. the best thing is the LASER TAG i only pay $5, thats there special and it was awesome.
grandmom

Harleysville, PA

#16 Aug 27, 2012
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
guess its ANOTHER non senior citizen type restaurant\\\\\\\\\
ed
during a dinner. Laser tag. Your it.
life dose not revolve around ald people you had you youth now its time for the little ones you all have your communtiny centers go there some seniors like to go to fun placer with thier grandkids so stop thinking the world owes you something
Owner

Miami, FL

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Hi folks - thanks so much for the interest in Wonderland Castle. Would like to respond to a few points. WE are COMPLETELY new owners and staff and new business. The building is under contract for possible purchase and yes we are leasing in the meantime - not sure what difference this makes except to say that it is our goal to stay here for a very long time and develop the back 12 acres. I know that the community, Rochland Twp., etc. are happy that it is a Family Entertainment Center in a large building that has been vacant. I am sure you all want to see it succeed as much as us. And again thanks for all of yuor interest. We love you all. To some other points - keep in mind our advertising does not even start until this weekend - Labor Day. We have been pleased with the crowds so far and repeat business. We are open Wed & Thur from 10 - 10; Friday and Saturday until 11pm; and Sunday 10 - 10. We offer a full restaurant, dinner buffet every Thurs -> Sun from 5-8; bruch Sat and Sun 10-2; as well as an old fashioned ice cream parlor, desserts, coffee, and concessions (funnel cake, fired oreos, cotton candy, etc.). Regarding amusements, we have laser tag in a seperate room with the newest technology, AWESOME arena with castles, etc; shooting gallery; bounce houses; Time Freak; mechanical bull; arcades; pool table; and so much more (haunted house in October and enchanted winter wonderland train ride in Nov & Dec). We also hold parties and large groups. So come on over and we would love to chat with you personally. This is your place Quakertown and we are glad to be here!
bethwhistler

Broomall, PA

#25 Aug 29, 2012
This does sound awesome! I so wish a place like this was in Quakertown when my kids were growing up!

I think I'll stop by and check it out. Is there an age cut-off for the laser tag or can grown-ups play too?

I wish you great success.
Inquiring Mind

North Wales, PA

#26 Aug 29, 2012
Owner wrote:
Hi folks - thanks so much for the interest in Wonderland Castle. Would like to respond to a few points. WE are COMPLETELY new owners and staff and new business. The building is under contract for possible purchase and yes we are leasing in the meantime - not sure what difference this makes except to say that it is our goal to stay here for a very long time and develop the back 12 acres. I know that the community, Rochland Twp., etc. are happy that it is a Family Entertainment Center in a large building that has been vacant. I am sure you all want to see it succeed as much as us. And again thanks for all of yuor interest. We love you all. To some other points - keep in mind our advertising does not even start until this weekend - Labor Day. We have been pleased with the crowds so far and repeat business. We are open Wed & Thur from 10 - 10; Friday and Saturday until 11pm; and Sunday 10 - 10. We offer a full restaurant, dinner buffet every Thurs -> Sun from 5-8; bruch Sat and Sun 10-2; as well as an old fashioned ice cream parlor, desserts, coffee, and concessions (funnel cake, fired oreos, cotton candy, etc.). Regarding amusements, we have laser tag in a seperate room with the newest technology, AWESOME arena with castles, etc; shooting gallery; bounce houses; Time Freak; mechanical bull; arcades; pool table; and so much more (haunted house in October and enchanted winter wonderland train ride in Nov & Dec). We also hold parties and large groups. So come on over and we would love to chat with you personally. This is your place Quakertown and we are glad to be here!
Best of luck - please ignore the naysayers on here. I'm sure you know the kind...people who are contempuous of others' success to compensate for their lack thereof.
Troll Patrol

Newtown Square, PA

#27 Aug 29, 2012
old crotchety wrote:
<quoted text>
they should have put in a roller coaster that runs around a bit then shoots out the back door across the field and tinto the volcano. I would volunteer to sell the tickets.
Your volcano comment just gave you away, Mr. SuperTroll.
Troll Patrol

Newtown Square, PA

#28 Aug 29, 2012
old crotchety wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry. It's just another stupid theme restaurant that will die out after 6 months. The dumber the names of them the faster they fold. This one should be fast.
Rascals in Allentown has been around quite a while, and it's doing just fine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosions in Milford!? Wed Zionhill resident 2
QCSD Board Members Tue Bye Bye Bye 7
Danny Kline Apr 15 LostSister 1
I regret moving to Quakertown (Feb '11) Apr 12 retired 142
Bucks County Probation and Parole (Jan '17) Apr 11 Yup 12
gold spa prostitution asian women (Aug '10) Apr 9 Racehorse 152
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Apr 9 Tump 175

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages