Shooting Guns at NY Eve

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

Menstrui

New York, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
In the wake of Sandy Hook, please Do Not Shoot rifles and guns at midnight New Years. This can be very dangerous and can hurt the still fragile children. If noise must be made, try banging a pot.

Everyone should turn their firearms over to the government in 2013.
JoJo

Quakertown, PA

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Menstrui wrote:
In the wake of Sandy Hook, please Do Not Shoot rifles and guns at midnight New Years. This can be very dangerous and can hurt the still fragile children. If noise must be made, try banging a pot.
Everyone should turn their firearms over to the government in 2013.
How about you turn youself over to the government in 2013. I think that would be best for all. Fragile Children......God, what has this country become? Have you seen the video games they play? Please God, help me.
Inquiring Mind

North Wales, PA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you turn youself over to the government in 2013. I think that would be best for all. Fragile Children......God, what has this country become? Have you seen the video games they play? Please God, help me.
Oh c'mon, he/she said "please"! LOL
James

Quakertown, PA

#4 Dec 31, 2012
The author appears to be from NY - turn in your assualt trains!
new world

Perkasie, PA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
The video games they play are from loser "parents" like yourself that buy them.
Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
I can't understand why anyone would fire live ammo on NYE. Ammo does fall back down to earth and can kill.

If you heat someone firing guns this evening or any day/evening, call the police.
iluvit

Quakertown, PA

#7 Dec 31, 2012
i love the sound of gun shots please shoot
JoJo

Wilmington, DE

#8 Dec 31, 2012
new world wrote:
<quoted text>The video games they play are from loser "parents" like yourself that buy them.
Blow Me. I don't have any video game players in my home. Loser? Look in the mirror, JagOfff.
JoJo

Wilmington, DE

#9 Dec 31, 2012
iluvit wrote:
i love the sound of gun shots please shoot
Please do.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Joe wrote:
I can't understand why anyone would fire live ammo on NYE. Ammo does fall back down to earth and can kill.

If you heat someone firing guns this evening or any day/evening, call the police.
I don't think the poster was being serious. There are some pretty bad neighborhoods in NYC, but it's not Syria. And why would they be reading Qtown Topix? Or any Topix for that matter.
JoJo

Wilmington, DE

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Inquiring Mind wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think the poster was being serious. There are some pretty bad neighborhoods in NYC, but it's not Syria. And why would they be reading Qtown Topix? Or any Topix for that matter.
The poster isn't in NY. The poster is using a cell phone.
Inquiring Mind

Quakertown, PA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>The poster isn't in NY. The poster is using a cell phone.
How do you know that? I've often wondered about the locations posted. Many times it's not correct for me, but on my PC as well as my smartphone.
Sometimes the location is 1000 miles away. I thought maybe it was because autolocation was disabled on the cell, but my PC (comcast) can show Chicago or Vineland, NJ. when I'm in Qtown!
Jersey Duke

Quakertown, PA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
The Duke's family tradition was to shoot all the ammo left over from hunting season on New Years Eve at Midnight. Buy some fresh ammo for next year.
We lived in a city too, and it was pretty common practice back then. Today I don't waste any, I put it away.
JoJo

Hatfield, PA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Inquiring Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? I've often wondered about the locations posted. Many times it's not correct for me, but on my PC as well as my smartphone.
Sometimes the location is 1000 miles away. I thought maybe it was because autolocation was disabled on the cell, but my PC (comcast) can show Chicago or Vineland, NJ. when I'm in Qtown!
You can assume a poster is from the area, or used to live here. No other nuts would waste their time on this board.
JoJo

Wilmington, DE

#15 Jan 1, 2013
JoJo wrote:
<quoted text>You can assume a poster is from the area, or used to live here. No other nuts would waste their time on this board.
You Are Not JoJo.....JagOff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaine Powers Figure Salon... (Sep '12) 16 hr Janeelanee 6
Staats - Chellew Debate Oct. 20, 7pm Qtown Mich... Wed Question 101
Casey's Bakery Dec 23 BGG22 2
Giant supermarket self checkout? (Jan '14) Dec 22 LGK 30
Downtown Dogs Dec 22 stardog1960 14
A Plus Family Dental Dec 22 Stardog 1960 22
Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Pennsylvania Sh... Dec 20 Ho J Simpson 7

Quakertown News Video

Quakertown Dating
Find my Match