fat people shouldn't wear skinny peop...
improving with age

Quakertown, PA

#21 Jun 29, 2010
Clark wrote:
Nothing that's 50 years old looks good!
Classic cars do ...
Ridiculous

Hilltown, PA

#22 Jun 30, 2010
Beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in my 50's and wear short,shorts. I'm proud to be in my 50's and have the body I've kept fit. I don't have anything hanging out that shouldn't be.
There inlies the problem with fat people weraing clothes that don't fit and old people dressing like they are 21. You only look good in that stuff in YOUR eyes.

NO 50 year should be wearing short shorts. It is inappropriate at best and I am sure you fit right in with your friends dressing in 80's clothing too. 50 year old women should be dressing classy not trashy
Beg2differ

Quakertown, PA

#23 Jun 30, 2010
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
There inlies the problem with fat people weraing clothes that don't fit and old people dressing like they are 21. You only look good in that stuff in YOUR eyes.
NO 50 year should be wearing short shorts. It is inappropriate at best and I am sure you fit right in with your friends dressing in 80's clothing too. 50 year old women should be dressing classy not trashy
The great part is I can still fit in the same size as I did in the 70's and the 80's. I weigh 134 lbs. I never said I was fat, I'm saying that an older female can wear short shorts if she has the legs for it. I would never wear anything so revealing that when you bend over or sit down and you see parts that you shouldn't see. That is trashy!!
Old Coot

Quakertown, PA

#24 Jun 30, 2010
If you're 80 years old and living in a nursing home some of those 50 year old nurses look pretty good.
Sean

Perkasie, PA

#25 Jun 30, 2010
Beg2differ wrote:
<quoted text>
The great part is I can still fit in the same size as I did in the 70's and the 80's. I weigh 134 lbs. I never said I was fat, I'm saying that an older female can wear short shorts if she has the legs for it. I would never wear anything so revealing that when you bend over or sit down and you see parts that you shouldn't see. That is trashy!!
She would still have old orange peel skin with spider veins & age spots. Eww cover up please u old bag. BTW how do the short shorts work with the depends..
WOW

Quakertown, PA

#26 Jun 30, 2010
CORRECTION! I must make it or I wouldnt be able to stand it! Sofia Loren and the old grandma from the bowflex commercial who is 50 are the only two old woman that I would consider bangin! I would even have to be drunk to lay the pipe!
EWe

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Jul 1, 2010
Veal parmigane

“Can take a hit, and give one!”

Since: Feb 09

Colorado, New Mexico, Hawaii

#29 Jul 1, 2010
Respect Show a little wrote:
One issue is the weight and the other is personal appearance. Personal appearance is far easier to control than weight. Many people are big for many different reasons, some more controllable than others. You can't skip breakfast this morning and instantly be skinny, but you can go to your closet and put on clothing that is appropriate for your size and shape and look respectable today. I have no respect for someone who cannot show some respect for themselves. And before the overweight crowd jumps down my throat I hold the same thoughts about skinny women who wear a revealing clothing and then cry foul when men stare at their cleavage. You made the choice to draw attention to yourself….don’t act alarmed when it happens!!!
Clothing is a personal choice. Just be ready to deal with the public judgment that comes with that choice.
Totally agree. Seems every girl wants to look like a 25 cent street "ho" these days, with optional choice(s) of attire...or lack thereof. The fat ones make me wince...utterly disgusting.
Lovin it

Newtown Square, PA

#30 Jul 4, 2010
I'm ok with the "25 cent street ho, when she's 25 years old. But definitely have an issue with the 50 year olds trying to look "hot" and "sexy". You know, people like Dr. Staffold at Richland Elementary. Prime example of an older woman trying to be impress someone and dressing unprofessionally in regards to her profession. And it appears to have influenced the dressing patterns of some of the younger female teachers there, as well. If you're a teacher, especially for grade school-aged children, you should be setting a proper example and dressing appropriately. Not teacher young ladies (students and staff) how to look like a ho.
Yuck

Absecon, NJ

#31 Jul 5, 2010
Aerobot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be rude to them, fat people are people too
You think they want to be fat?
If they did not want to be fat, They would not be! Simple as that.
Quakertown and Richlandtown are killing everyone with all the fast food.Stop eating the crap and cook a meal,Take a walk.
Wear cloths that fit you most of all.
Boycott all the crap food in our area to help these people out, if your so concerned. Or are you one of those who think its your thyroid? Come on all you lards use this line as the pounds pack on.Lay off the fast food your killing you kids and yourselves!
Shame on You!!!!
Hot Quakertown Men NOT

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Jul 7, 2010
Now dissing fat Women, what about the men? I am originally from Philadelphia, Phila. having many, many different types of men, size, shape etc... Quakertown doesn't even compare! LMAO UMMMM, let's see, it's very rare that you even get a male that is a "looker". There are some, but it's few & far in between, I am a women & can't stand fat MEN! Your love handle's & dead retread around your waste is not attractive, if you do not look like George Clooney, then get over yourself! Men are just as nasty looking being fat as fat women are nasty looking to you. It goes both ways! mmmm fat man bellies & bird legs ooohhhh baby!
ugh

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Jul 7, 2010
Hot Quakertown Men NOT wrote:
Now dissing fat Women, what about the men? I am originally from Philadelphia, Phila. having many, many different types of men, size, shape etc... Quakertown doesn't even compare! LMAO UMMMM, let's see, it's very rare that you even get a male that is a "looker". There are some, but it's few & far in between, I am a women & can't stand fat MEN! Your love handle's & dead retread around your waste is not attractive, if you do not look like George Clooney, then get over yourself! Men are just as nasty looking being fat as fat women are nasty looking to you. It goes both ways! mmmm fat man bellies & bird legs ooohhhh baby!
So describe yourself...
Hot Quakertown Men NOT

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Jul 8, 2010
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
So describe yourself...
Why? so you can say that I was lying about how I look?

#35 Jul 8, 2010
Hot Quakertown Men NOT wrote:
Agree with this post as well. Fat, lard-assed couch surfers with their ever-handy beer six packs and Cheetos don't cut it either. Most Americans are sloppy, flabby gas bags and pork buckets...many of these think they look hot! Go figure! Some puffy, limbaugh-esque, wide body is as disgusting as the fatty girls in tight rags.

By the way, I'm a lifetime bodybuilder and powerlifter. At 60 YOA I can still bench well over 400lbs. and have 22+" arms. It has not been easy, I've had many surgeries for injuries and severe arthritis kicks my ass every night, but I never succumb, never give in and I work out five days a week. In fact, in about 1/2 hour I'll be hitting my chest and big arms! Never surrender!!!
Wow

Quakertown, PA

#36 Jul 8, 2010
dracul wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with this post as well. Fat, lard-assed couch surfers with their ever-handy beer six packs and Cheetos don't cut it either. Most Americans are sloppy, flabby gas bags and pork buckets...many of these think they look hot! Go figure! Some puffy, limbaugh-esque, wide body is as disgusting as the fatty girls in tight rags.
By the way, I'm a lifetime bodybuilder and powerlifter. At 60 YOA I can still bench well over 400lbs. and have 22+" arms. It has not been easy, I've had many surgeries for injuries and severe arthritis kicks my ass every night, but I never succumb, never give in and I work out five days a week. In fact, in about 1/2 hour I'll be hitting my chest and big arms! Never surrender!!!
Sounds like you have a case of OCD.
Normal

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Jul 8, 2010
dracul wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What do you have to prove or compensate for ?
I love it here

Quakertown, PA

#38 Jul 8, 2010
dracul wrote:
<quoted text>
Threads and individual posts like these are part of what makes living in Q-town so enjoyable and fairly entertaining. Comedians refer to the type of stuff like what's on Topix as the "material" that they work with and Q-town is chock full of material! I've lived other places and nowhere else that I've lived has the interesting cast of characters that Q-town has - those other places were pretty boring actually. I seriously celebrate our differences - we are an interesting bunch. Let's never lose the eccentricities whether we're 250 lb. hotties; 60-year-old arthritic bodybuilders with 22-inch guns; or a Cheetos-eating FiOS TV-watching lard-assed couch potato like myself. We're all a part of God's great plan :)

#39 Jul 8, 2010
Normal wrote:
<quoted text>Why? What do you have to prove or compensate for ?
Nothing dim-wit! I'm strong way beyond my years. I'll outlive most of you lard asses. I can hang with the strongest 20-somethings in the several gyms I frequent. Life is good! My contempt for weakness is and lassitude and hypocrisy is boundless! Most men my age could not last ten minutes with me in the gym at my pace! Most men half my age could not match me either...I enjoy my power and ability. I've overcome many obstacles and injuries (many requiring surgery stemming from my competitive days in bodybuilding, power-lifting and arm wrestling). I've few regrets.

I have a competitive nature in many things actually. I attacked my college years with the same relentless vigor and graduated near the top of my class in anthropology. I have diplomas, certificates and awards in several areas not related to physical culture to be perfectly frank...and I take my high octane approach to most endeavors. It certainly serves me well as an artist.

I have no respect for lard asses, pretenders, posers and talkers. Step up to the plate or get out of my way pissant!

#40 Jul 8, 2010
I love it here wrote:
<quoted text>
Threads and individual posts like these are part of what makes living in Q-town so enjoyable and fairly entertaining. Comedians refer to the type of stuff like what's on Topix as the "material" that they work with and Q-town is chock full of material! I've lived other places and nowhere else that I've lived has the interesting cast of characters that Q-town has - those other places were pretty boring actually. I seriously celebrate our differences - we are an interesting bunch. Let's never lose the eccentricities whether we're 250 lb. hotties; 60-year-old arthritic bodybuilders with 22-inch guns; or a Cheetos-eating FiOS TV-watching lard-assed couch potato like myself. We're all a part of God's great plan :)
Arthritic perhaps...but I'll yank your chain in the gym of your choice any day of the week, flathead! Life is entropic; we eventually merge with the dust. So be it. My dictum is this: "Go not gently into the night, rage, rage, RAGE against the dying light!" You have your ridiculous fantasy religion and invisible pantheon of pygmy gods, spirits, angels...whatever...all childish and amusing rubbish to me. We belong at opposite ends of the human spectrum. I'll gladly keep my spot...and I'm sure I'll still be around slamming the iron when your Cheetos get the best of your poor heart! Ciao!
OCD

Quakertown, PA

#41 Jul 8, 2010
dracul wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing dim-wit! I'm strong way beyond my years. I'll outlive most of you lard asses. I can hang with the strongest 20-somethings in the several gyms I frequent. Life is good! My contempt for weakness is and lassitude and hypocrisy is boundless! Most men my age could not last ten minutes with me in the gym at my pace! Most men half my age could not match me either...I enjoy my power and ability. I've overcome many obstacles and injuries (many requiring surgery stemming from my competitive days in bodybuilding, power-lifting and arm wrestling). I've few regrets.
I have a competitive nature in many things actually. I attacked my college years with the same relentless vigor and graduated near the top of my class in anthropology. I have diplomas, certificates and awards in several areas not related to physical culture to be perfectly frank...and I take my high octane approach to most endeavors. It certainly serves me well as an artist.
I have no respect for lard asses, pretenders, posers and talkers. Step up to the plate or get out of my way pissant!
Yep, trying to compensate for something. We touched a nerve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Blacks so violent? 8 hr Why 1
Mccooles vs West End Pub 14 hr Yuck 7
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Mon Qtown Brown 17
Sitting on your driveway (Aug '10) Jun 25 Trey Gowdy 16
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) Jun 23 Recording Meetings 188
News Lehigh Valley area church events: In Your Congr... Jun 22 weaponX 12
West End Pub? (Jan '15) Jun 21 Deacon Ballbutter 74

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance