Very Concerned Resident

Sellersville, PA

#1 May 16, 2018
Does anyone have details on what is happening at the Rockhill quarry? When did this all begin? I thought it could not be opened again.
Kitty

Perkiomenville, PA

#2 May 17, 2018
Are they blasting there?
Very Concerned Resident

Sellersville, PA

#3 May 19, 2018
Kitty wrote:
Are they blasting there?
Yes. There is alot of noise and what sounds like jack hammering.
Residentwithbrai n

Springfield, PA

#4 May 28, 2018
I love how all you new, out of town folks, can move in here and think you have the right to push out business that have been here for the last half of a century. You knew damn well there was a quarry here when you moved in! And if you didn't....then your the idiot that didn't put the effort into researching what you were moving into.

This company paid there permit fees for the last 30 years and followed the rules like they should have and then people want them shut down. Its unbelievable boohoo suck it up and deal with or MOVE
Tired of it all

Quakertown, PA

#5 May 28, 2018
Residentwithbrain wrote:
I love how all you new, out of town folks, can move in here and think you have the right to push out business that have been here for the last half of a century. You knew damn well there was a quarry here when you moved in! And if you didn't....then your the idiot that didn't put the effort into researching what you were moving into.

This company paid there permit fees for the last 30 years and followed the rules like they should have and then people want them shut down. Its unbelievable boohoo suck it up and deal with or MOVE
Dear Residentwithoutabrain,

It's not all new out of town folks. I for one, have lived not far from the quarry my entire life. I can remember some of the blasts that shook everything inside the house. But, more importantly, I can remember that we avoided Rock Hill Rd because of all the dump trucks coming around the corners on our side of the road, and I'm referring to where Rock Hill Rd goes out to 313. Just wait until there are almost 350 trucks (trips to and from) per day on the road. They're talking about using the other portion of Rock Hill/Rich Hill road this time. Hope you live on the road that the 350 trucks (trips to and from) will be utilizing. You can count the trucks as you sit on your rocker on the porch.

You say the company paid their permit fees for the last 30 years, BUT they didn't remove the required amount of stone per year.

Before you come back with an answer, take the time to read all the reports, plans, permits and correspondence on East Rockhill's website. Maybe you'll have a different viewpoint, or at least an educated response.
Its Time

Wilmington, DE

#6 May 28, 2018
Residentwithbrain wrote:

*you're; *their

The rest of your ignorance is beyond correction.
Bad grammer idiot

Secaucus, NJ

#7 May 28, 2018
Oh here we go i am typeing on my phone and honestly could give a F$#k less if i misspelled something. But thanks anyhow you remind me of my 8th grade english teacher.....she was a c%$t too
Pantysniffer

Stafford, TX

#8 Jun 6, 2018
Now now.....girls fight nice!

i think your panties may be bunched up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason and Allison back!!! Thu Dani d 3
J. Reigle wears wire for Ralph Snyder Thu Dani d 22
Reigle and Boukalis deal Thu Dani d 6
Angry employer Wed rich guy...... 3
Skanky Yankee rd Oct 11 Dani d 2
How the district attorney works with the evil Oct 11 70 hour a work job 6
Who exactly wrote the bible? 🤔 Oct 10 Felina 2

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages