Urban Edge aka Evolve
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meyo

Levittown, PA

#42 Sep 21, 2012
Jennifer Winter wrote:
I think it took maybe 15 minutes before the salon phone rang to tell me that someone wis once again starting havoc on topix. While I use to be an avid poster I no longer read this forum because of the overwhealming amounts of foolishness this board has become. It tends to dwell in negativity and rarely offers a positive solution to the issues our small town faces.
To address the situation. I did not post the above post. I do not nor have I ever had it out for Amanda. I see now she is married. I wish her luck in her life and career. I am sorry she was not happy with time she spent her at my salon. We have parted ways 4 years ago and really wish we cound move on from the situation.
I also want to say I have no problem with Salon Devalle or any other salon in the area. I have many salon owners as friends and work professionally with them without a problem.John is known as a talented stylist in the area and I would gain nothing by putting down anothers accompolishments.
If history repeats itself then my salon is about to be slammed by a bunch of false stories and I am about to be wrongfully slandered.
I care very much about my bussiness. It is my passion and I am 100% dedicated to it. Have a made mistakes? Of coarse I have ! I learned from them and changed things for the better. If you are ever unhappy in my bussiness or with the service you get at my salon. Please tell me. I will do all I can to make it right. I stand by the work that walks out
I don't know you and you don't know me,but you as a business owner should know better to even be on here or comment on this forum,shame on you!Do as you must all I ask is please keep my wife's name from your lips.Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coyotes? Sun Khloe K 8
Orloff v Arnold Sat Grow some balls RTPD 2
Morning star (Nov '15) Apr 20 Private 26
Richland Meadows Trailer Park (Jul '12) Apr 19 Eav 28
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Apr 18 barbxx11 13
Best Produce ?? (Apr '08) Apr 17 Miller 65
Anyone ever stay at the Patio Court Motel in Qu... (Oct '08) Apr 14 Quakertown resident 26

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages