Bucks County Probation and Parole

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No name

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2017
Who all is on probation in Quakertown that has Michael Baier I would like to know if he falsifies your drug test how he treat you
PCM

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jan 24, 2017
Oh please stop if you're on probation I am sure it's for good reason ! Suck it up buttercup they cannot and would not falsify a drug test . Stop making excuses for your troubles , Move up and on only you can change your situation .
NOT GOING BACK

Lansdale, PA

#3 Jan 27, 2017
LOL---------what a ASS. I am on parole in montgomery Co. and these P.O.s are tough. if they need to be. I obey ALL the rules that the parole board gave to me. I am going on yearly reports......and have only been on parole 6 months. SUCK it up.....and do the RIGHT thing.........you had a hot urine......whos fault is that?
pgh

Irwin, PA

#4 Jan 28, 2017
The best way to deal with the criminal justice system is never to deal with the criminal justice system. Same goes for lawyers. Iíve seen so many inadequate individuals keep going back all their life, never ever free from the criminal justice system because they think theyíre slick. Itís called doing life on the installment plan. Then they want to claim theyíre being victimized. Taxpayers are the real victims. Perhaps you should learn to adapt to your POís conditions and take accountability. Learn that most people in society have to work and wait to get a good pay-off in the long run; itís called delay of gratification and itís necessary to become an adult. Life is not just one big party.

On the other hand, there are a few bad apples out there. Years ago, there was a state PO who violated a guy because he was sleeping with the guyís wife. This is rare though and most POs would like to see their charges do well.

I don't think POs do the piss tests. How would they falsify them?
PCM

Quakertown, PA

#5 Jan 31, 2017
NOT GOING BACK wrote:
LOL---------what a ASS. I am on parole in montgomery Co. and these P.O.s are tough. if they need to be. I obey ALL the rules that the parole board gave to me. I am going on yearly reports......and have only been on parole 6 months. SUCK it up.....and do the RIGHT thing.........you had a hot urine......whos fault is that?
What is it your trying to say ?
NOT GOING BACK

Lansdale, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2017
PCM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT am I TRYING to say? If you read my post ..........and dont understand it........I guess your the ass on parole...do the RIGHT thing,and stop your hot urines and nobdy will mess with you
Deplorable Citizen

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2017
I was on probation like 10 years ago in Montgomery county and there are some POs that are asses for no reason. Most of the time they treat you like shit because they are used to having people who think they are smart and they can outsmart the system. Just do what you gotta do. Itís hard for them to falsify your urines with you pissing in front of them and then reading the results to you. I often hear people say that itís your POs job to keep you out of jail. Thatís bullshit. I was doing everything right, no dirty urines, got a job, I was one month away from probation being over with when my PO threatened to kick me up for obsconding because she called me and I didnít answer the phone the first time and I couldnít call her back for an hour, which her office was closed, so I left a message and she didnít get it for another week because she went on vacation. She didnít lock me up, but thatís the stuff they do to people. Just suck it up and follow the rules. If you have a hot urine, you know why you have a hot urine. No one falsified your drug test...
Mr Wolf

Quakertown, PA

#8 Oct 30, 2017
Or don't get caught in the first place, genius.
Djnova

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2017
I know someone who had him. He was cool just don't puss him off..
Rachel

Southampton, PA

#10 Jan 2, 2018
My probation in bucks county just ended on December 5th, all the paperwork was given to my probation officer and she said everything is cool bc I complied and had no violations. I haven't gotten anything in the mail saying its officially over and stuff. How do I go about finding out that I'm totally done so I don't get surprised and find out I'm still on it or something?
Yup

Bladensburg, MD

#11 Apr 11, 2018
No name wrote:
Who all is on probation in Quakertown that has Michael Baier I would like to know if he falsifies your drug test how he treat you
Iím in quakertown and have that prick as well. Iím in the same boat
Yup

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Apr 11, 2018
No name wrote:
Iím from the same area and have him too. I know exactly where you are coming from.
Garret

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Monday Sep 3
I've been on state parole for two years with no infractions in Philadelphia pa. If I was to give a hot urine what is usually the outcome
Q Anon

Perkasie, PA

#14 Monday Sep 3
Rachel wrote:
My probation in bucks county just ended on December 5th, all the paperwork was given to my probation officer and she said everything is cool bc I complied and had no violations. I haven't gotten anything in the mail saying its officially over and stuff. How do I go about finding out that I'm totally done so I don't get surprised and find out I'm still on it or something?
Check with clerk of the court
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#15 Sunday Sep 16
PCM wrote:
<quoted text>
they also let you fake urine tests at northeast methadone . my employee was using his tests as proof for me there. Come to find him asleep on a toilet. I gave him a rite aid test it lit up like a Christmas tree...and I even bought him a second a week later to be forgiving.
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#16 Monday Sep 17
Actually the methadone Center NorthEast family on Quakertown 309 lets you fake them. So you could go there and get a ton of drugs like a ton of drugs and then you could use somebody else's pee and do it repeatedly until your employer catches it like I did
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#17 Monday Sep 17
I let him work there 9 months he always had an excuse his back this that but he always had proof of these clean drug test from Northeast family methadone Center. But here come to find out he was buying those hand warmers and keeping pee warm and taking it into the bathroom and they were letting him do that him and his girlfriend
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#18 Monday Sep 17
Angry employer wrote:
<quoted text>they also let you fake urine tests at northeast methadone . my employee was using his tests as proof for me there. Come to find him asleep on a toilet. I gave him a rite aid test it lit up like a Christmas tree...and I even bought him a second a week later to be forgiving.
how do you not know what I am trying to say? I am saying that Northeast Family Health Clinic which is really a methadone Center lets you fake your urine they do not send in a nurse with you or put you on camera and I let my employee do a dangerous job for 9 months and they are giving me fake urine test and I found out and my mission is that they know that every test is or possibly could be tainted or substituted with a clean sample
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#19 Monday Sep 17
PCM wrote:
Oh please stop if you're on probation I am sure it's for good reason ! Suck it up buttercup they cannot and would not falsify a drug test . Stop making excuses for your troubles , Move up and on only you can change your situation .
You know they don't supervise or use cameras and my employee showed me a fake penis that he used to pass for me and parole
Angry employer

Sellersville, PA

#20 Monday Sep 17
Angry employer wrote:
<quoted text> how do you not know what I am trying to say? I am saying that Northeast Family Health Clinic which is really a methadone Center lets you fake your urine they do not send in a nurse with you or put you on camera and I let my employee do a dangerous job for 9 months and they are giving me fake urine test and I found out and my mission is that they know that every test is or possibly could be tainted or substituted with a clean sample
I've never been on probation or parole. My employee fooled me and his ""po" with fake tests from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rat in a trap 4 hr Charlie sheen 2
Lower rockydale rd greenlane pa 18954 12 hr Truth-1708 rockyd... 6
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Sep 22 Notacrybaby 177
Flamin Harry's tatoos Sep 22 Truth-1708 rockyd... 4
Allowed to fake urine tests at methadone place Sep 16 Angry employer 1
Historic Quakertown Sep 9 QtownGuy 1
DUI Tim Arnold Sep 7 RTPD Lawhead 4

Quakertown Jobs

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages