Two people arrested on drug charges

There are 20 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Two people arrested on drug charges. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Hilltown police arrested Patrick Kelly, 27, of the 100 block of 2nd Street in Richlandtown, on warrants in relation to a parole violation and possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police say Kelly had numerous packages of heroine and syringes in his car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerend neighbor

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Not my son..... wake up dear yes it is
booyaaa

North Wales, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2011
WHATALOSER
TheBOSbITES

Perkasie, PA

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Funny, now the Hilltown Police are doing the RTPD's job for them. Too Much!
Bob

Quakertown, PA

#4 Nov 1, 2011
TheBOSbITES wrote:
Funny, now the Hilltown Police are doing the RTPD's job for them. Too Much!
Wow, all knowing TheBOSbITES! When did RTPD start covering Richlandtown Borough? Richland Township and Richlandtown Borough are two different municipalities. Maybe you don't know as much as you think! But you wrote it here...so it must be true. Idiot Brien!
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, all knowing TheBOSbITES! When did RTPD start covering Richlandtown Borough? Richland Township and Richlandtown Borough are two different municipalities. Maybe you don't know as much as you think! But you wrote it here...so it must be true. Idiot Brien!
What do I care if you think Brien is an idiot. I'm not Brien, Idiot! Where is Heller Rd.? IDIOT!
Bob

Quakertown, PA

#6 Nov 1, 2011
So Brien! Why are you so defensive about not being Brien? Your signature writing style gives you away every time. Oh yea, back to the topic, 2nd St. is still in Richlandtown Borough, an area not covered by RTPD...oh not so wise one.
What's Heller Road have to do with anything? And I see you're using your cell phone again...so high tech of you.
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#7 Nov 1, 2011
Bob wrote:
So Brien! Why are you so defensive about not being Brien? Your signature writing style gives you away every time. Oh yea, back to the topic, 2nd St. is still in Richlandtown Borough, an area not covered by RTPD...oh not so wise one.
What's Heller Road have to do with anything? And I see you're using your cell phone again...so high tech of you.
Not Brien, not defensive and I am not amazed to see that you are unable to read. Piss Off!
Bob

Quakertown, PA

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Still avoiding the topic and unable to defend your stupid comment. Go back to therapy.
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Bob wrote:
Still avoiding the topic and unable to defend your stupid comment. Go back to therapy.
Still can't read? Go back to Elementary School, maybe 3rd grade. That should do it.
How I know you are Brien

Quakertown, PA

#10 Nov 1, 2011
Only Brien comes back time after time, constantly losing arguments and getting his ass handed to him. But he sure knows how to avoid the topic. Just come on here, make an ignorant statement, and spend the rest of the day deflecting. Well played! Clinb back under you're rock.
Bob

Quakertown, PA

#11 Nov 1, 2011
TheBOSbITES wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't read? Go back to Elementary School, maybe 3rd grade. That should do it.
Anti-township TROLL. All trash and no substance.
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#12 Nov 1, 2011
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Anti-township TROLL. All trash and no substance.
Still can't read? What a shame. Well, just verifies the qualifications of a Twp employee, who, BTW seems to be wasting taxpayer money monitoring these threads. Shame, Shame.
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#13 Nov 1, 2011
How I know you are Brien wrote:
Only Brien comes back time after time, constantly losing arguments and getting his ass handed to him. But he sure knows how to avoid the topic. Just come on here, make an ignorant statement, and spend the rest of the day deflecting. Well played! Clinb back under you're rock.
Call me who you will, it does not make it so. Deflect? Well sir, I do believe it to be mirror time. Loser!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Here is what the article states.

The person LIVES on Heller Rd, but was picked up in Perkasie.
--------
Haley N. Kuebler, 21, of the 300 block of Heller Road in Quakertown was arrested for possession of herion, cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia after Hilltown police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked at Heritage Executive Campus on Walnut Street in Perkasie.
---------

Brien fails at reading comprehension, it's the same failure that led to his proclaiming the water quality was dangerous. It's also the same failure that led to his proclaiming that the local township was responsible for notifying people about mosquito spraying.

By the way, whatever happened to your reporting about the bug spraying?

Oh that's right...nothing.
fact

Quakertown, PA

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Vain HK wrote:
--------
Haley N. Kuebler, 21, of the 300 block of Heller Road in Quakertown was arrested for possession of herion, cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia after Hilltown police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked at Heritage Executive Campus on Walnut Street in Perkasie.
---------
Brien fails at reading comprehension, it's the same failure that led to his proclaiming the water quality was dangerous. It's also the same failure that led to his proclaiming that the local township was responsible for notifying people about mosquito spraying.
not to mention that 300 Heller rd. is in Quakertown boro's police coverage area.....god i'd hate to be him.....wrong on 2 counts!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 1, 2011
fact wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention that 300 Heller rd. is in Quakertown boro's police coverage area.....god i'd hate to be him.....wrong on 2 counts!
/agree.

His lack of understanding of basic facts contribute to his overall failure.

Although it does make for humorous fodder.
TheBOSbITES

Media, PA

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Vain HK wrote:

--------
---------

I don't know why you keep talking to Brien, Doughboy. Just how many monikers did you use on this thread? I love to bait you, you idiot. All anyone has to do is say something about your buddy on the RTPD and there you are. Moniker after moniker. Talking to yourself. What a dope!!!
amuse me

Lansdale, PA

#18 Nov 1, 2011
I have yet to see any success come from you. I don't frequent topix much but when I'm bored I surf, at which time I see you on almost every thread. You can't have a job because I look at the whole thread and your there up 12 hrs.
The worse thing, the whole time your talking like your better than the next.
So what are you successful at, besides topix bully?
Vain HK wrote:
<quoted text>
/agree.
TheBOSbITES

Perkasie, PA

#19 Nov 1, 2011
Vain HK wrote:
<quoted text>
/agree.
What's that word? FODDER? Does that mean HSU?! Dope!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#20 Nov 2, 2011
TheBOSbITES wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that word? FODDER?(It's unsurprising that I don't know what this word means, it's not a racially bigoted word so I'm not familiar with it.) Does that mean HSU?! Dope!!!!!!!(I'm calling someone else a dope even though I'm too stupid to understand that Perkasie is not in Richland Township. Where's my inhaler?)
Corrected for accuracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freckles Sat GingerLover 2
Ametek U.S. Gauge (Jul '12) Fri Historic S-evil 128
Poll Who feels Tim Arnold should not be re-elected? Fri Facebook 14
public nuisance Fri titsmcgee 5
Electrician? (Nov '13) Apr 30 kody 19
Bucks County News Feed (May '14) Apr 28 Arnold the molest... 126
Quakertown Area Restaurant Review: McCoole's R... (Jul '08) Apr 26 eleanor lance 311
More from around the web

Quakertown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]