Horror Story Reported by Patient of Local Quakertown "Healing Center"

Feb 2, 2008 Full story: www.clymerhealing,com 129

Story about visits to Dr. Joseph Cantwell and Dr. Harold Buttram at Clymer Healing Center, and Woodlands Healing and Research Center; also known as "International Healing Ministry", Quakertown, Pa.

I had high hopes, having read their web pages, that my chronic fatigue and rheumatoid arthritis could be successfully treated by the practitioners of the various disciplines of medicine including a naturopathic doctor, a medical doctor and a chiropractor. While I never criticized the practitioners at Clymer Healing for making a mistake, I must now criticize them for their inability and worse yet, unwillingness to provide any treatment for it, whatsoever. Never in my life have I seen so much arrogance, incompetence, greediness, and faintheartedness rolled into one.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nothing better to do

Tuckerton, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2008
once again Haywood. I am disapponted
Rotting in Richland

Perkasie, PA

#2 Feb 2, 2008
Wasn't this place involved with the Rosicrucians or something like that? There is something creepy about the pyramid shaped tombstones over there as well..
Well

AOL

#3 Feb 2, 2008
we had serious problems too. we met with the head of the place and the office manager to complain. i'll never go back. but i'm talking about woodlawns.

clymer clinic is up the street & they're now a separate facility. i think those docs are OK.
Yeah

AOL

#4 Feb 2, 2008
Rotting in Richland wrote:
Wasn't this place involved with the Rosicrucians or something like that? There is something creepy about the pyramid shaped tombstones over there as well..
a bunch of weirdos.

hey haywood. the link you posted needs to be fixed. you put a comma instead of a period.
Living in Allentown

Whitehall, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2008
A bunch of weirdos? Funny how people can make a judgement without even knowing the facts.

Am I a patient? I once was yes but I don't need their services anymore.

I have no personal involvment in any parties interest but I am interested in Well's account of Woodland's services. What was the Office Manager's name and what was the issue?

Are the Pyramids creepy maybe but so is some Muslims customs in their religion so judging them on this fact alone is a little ridiculous.

People smear what they don't understand.
Well

AOL

#7 Feb 3, 2008
Living in Allentown wrote:
A bunch of weirdos? Funny how people can make a judgement without even knowing the facts.
Am I a patient? I once was yes but I don't need their services anymore.
I have no personal involvment in any parties interest but I am interested in Well's account of Woodland's services. What was the Office Manager's name and what was the issue?
Are the Pyramids creepy maybe but so is some Muslims customs in their religion so judging them on this fact alone is a little ridiculous.
People smear what they don't understand.
here's just one of many.

they switched my file with another patients and began to treat me. an absolutely inexcusable mistake. i caught the error.

just one of many of a series of shocking mistakes.

the hospital i was subsequently treated at said it best - "you need yourself a new doc".

no i won't print the office manager's name.
Living in Allentown

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2008
Why?

It's not as if it isn't on their own website...

www.woodmed.com

Mistakes happen, however inconvient people are still people. We all make them, I had it happen to me many times at medical facilities.
Really

AOL

#9 Feb 3, 2008
Why?
It's not as if it isn't on their own website...
www.woodmed.com
Mistakes happen, however inconvient people are still people. We all make them, I had it happen to me many times at medical facilities.
really?? just how many "mistakes" are OK with you?

so if a doc cut off your wrong leg you won't be bothered? hey, mistakes happen after all.

i was receiving an invasive treatment but hey mistakes happen. the story here has a picture of a woman who has 3rd degree burns but hey mistakes happen.

do yourself a favor & ask the next doc you see how often he's mixed up patients files. i'll bet he says never. a "mistake" such as that is inexcusable.
Living in Allentown

Whitehall, PA

#10 Feb 3, 2008
The women allegidly had the 3rd degree happen there, I see no concrete proof. Anyone and anybody can sue for anything these days so all that webpage says is this happened to me and maybe this person is responsible. Then again it is possible her own greed speaking.

You didn't specify treatment mistakes you specified clerical errors, big difference. You are also making an inaccurate analogy about cutting of the wrong leg.

Did I say it was acceptable no but it is not a big deal considering every docter I have ever been too always ask your name before proceeding. Easily fixed and if you think thats inexcusable don't ever ask about malpractice in big hospitals.
Nuts

AOL

#11 Feb 4, 2008
The women allegidly had the 3rd degree happen there, I see no concrete proof. Anyone and anybody can sue for anything these days so all that webpage says is this happened to me and maybe this person is responsible. Then again it is possible her own greed speaking.
You didn't specify treatment mistakes you specified clerical errors, big difference. You are also making an inaccurate analogy about cutting of the wrong leg.
Did I say it was acceptable no but it is not a big deal considering every docter I have ever been too always ask your name before proceeding. Easily fixed and if you think thats inexcusable don't ever ask about malpractice in big hospitals.
no i wasn't asked my name & you completely ignored the fact an invasive procedure was begun. DUHHHHHHHHHH. oh there's much more.

was the lady lying with the 3rd degree burns? i doubt she'd go to all that trouble & risk a law suit against her.
tcm

AOL

#12 Feb 7, 2008
error happen at local hospitals-dr eachday.But some dr go to far with arrogance,rudeness.Like they're above it all.Oh I know I walked out of 1,gvh spec dr who was so obnoxious.tc
R Moshki

Allentown, PA

#13 Feb 7, 2008
There are plenty of faith-healers on tv; anyone can be healed of anything in the privacy of a living room.

What's wrong with people these days? "Oh, yea of LITTLE faith!"
cecilie

Copenhagen, Denmark

#14 Feb 21, 2008
Allentown -Did they help you with your health problems ? Im from Denmark, and Im considering going there for their inpatient programme for AF/CFS. Ive been a patient there for some time via email, and Ive feel they know what they doing...
Sherlock

Hazleton, PA

#15 Mar 4, 2008
Rotting in Richland wrote:
They’re not just mixed up with them, they ARE the Rosicrucians! Check it out: www.soul.org
Scroll down and you’ll see a link for Woodlands. Dr. Kracht of Woodlands is also the “Supreme Grand Master” of the Rosicrucians. I wrote the group to get more info and received a letter and info packet from “Rev William G. Kracht, Supreme Grand Master.” For $700 you can become a Rosicrucian “priest” through a correspondence course. Lots of silly, flaky stuff about deep dark secrets,“arcane” knowledge, rare volumes of sacred lore and a messianic figure they believe in called “Manisis.” Woodlands and Clymer Research are owned by “Beverly Hall Corporation” which is the legal name of the Rosicrucian group. The whole purpose of the medical facilities seems to be to just keep “Beverly Hall” functioning. They seem to be Rosicrucians first, doctors second.
Sweet deal

AOL

#16 Mar 4, 2008
Sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
They’re not just mixed up with them, they ARE the Rosicrucians! Check it out: www.soul.org
Scroll down and you’ll see a link for Woodlands. Dr. Kracht of Woodlands is also the “Supreme Grand Master” of the Rosicrucians. I wrote the group to get more info and received a letter and info packet from “Rev William G. Kracht, Supreme Grand Master.” For $700 you can become a Rosicrucian “priest” through a correspondence course. Lots of silly, flaky stuff about deep dark secrets,“arcane” knowledge, rare volumes of sacred lore and a messianic figure they believe in called “Manisis.” Woodlands and Clymer Research are owned by “Beverly Hall Corporation” which is the legal name of the Rosicrucian group. The whole purpose of the medical facilities seems to be to just keep “Beverly Hall” functioning. They seem to be Rosicrucians first, doctors second.
They are first tax exempt (religious exemption),
second Rosicrucians, doctors last.

Quite a little racket they got going over there. Ever take a look at the property? It is huge, lotta land, beautiful houses.

Sweet deal. Rotten docs. Docs up at Clymer Clinic are much better & not affiliated with the religious racket.

Bunch of wackos down at Woodlands.
Carl Edwin Lindgren

Cleveland, MS

#17 Mar 30, 2008
cecilie wrote:
Allentown -Did they help you with your health problems ? Im from Denmark, and Im considering going there for their inpatient programme for AF/CFS. Ive been a patient there for some time via email, and Ive feel they know what they doing...
They by far offer the best website and insightful information on FM. Alas nearly 75 percent of today’s "physicians" do not even acknowledge CFS/FM as existing!

Dr. Harold Buttram is an excellent physician who does indeed possess "leadership, wisdom and guidance."

Prof. Carl Edwin Lindgren
Victim

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2008
Awesome viewpoint. Ever been ill-treated and then fleeced by someone whose “Wisdom, leadership and guidance” wasn’t intended for you??

The Clymer/Woodlands websites are marketing instruments for suckers. Read some good books and use your common sense. It can take years to learn how to regain your good health. Self-reliance is the only device that will help you!

Many medical practitioners keep a patient coming back for multiple visits, and refer a patient to as many of their partners as they can. If you have insurance, many visits mean many rounds of billing for the practice. Clymer/Woodlands is no different.
LOL

AOL

#20 Apr 2, 2008
Q Trash wrote:
maybe if they vote as a block the rosecrucians could beat the bethel baptists
Now that was funny!!!

LMAO here .... OMG
Victim

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2008
The link to the "full story" near the top of this page incorrectly has a comma in place of the period before "com". The link, as typed above, does not work. If you type in the correct address, you will get to the website: " www.clymerhealing.com ". The page is being updated but should be ready in a day or two.

The error has been reported to "Topix".
jim

Norristown, PA

#22 May 5, 2008
I saw 5 docs who could not find a single thing wrong with me. I was at wits end, ready to hang it up. First time up at Woodlands, I was diagnosed mercury toxic,adrenal insufficient, yeast infection, and autonomic nervous system out of whack. NO OTHER DOCTOR I saw ever tested correctly for any of these, thus, I was given false negatives. I owe my life to these people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey's Bakery 11 hr Curious 3
Elaine Powers Figure Salon... (Sep '12) Thu Janeelanee 6
Staats - Chellew Debate Oct. 20, 7pm Qtown Mich... Dec 24 Question 101
Giant supermarket self checkout? (Jan '14) Dec 22 LGK 30
Downtown Dogs Dec 22 stardog1960 14
A Plus Family Dental Dec 22 Stardog 1960 22
Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Pennsylvania Sh... Dec 20 Ho J Simpson 7

Quakertown News Video

Quakertown Dating
Find my Match