Neighbor is a Nudist!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prudence

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2010
My neighbor on Juniper walks around inside her house naked all the time. Even at night. With lights on. She's not bad looking for about 40 but sometimes it makes me unconfortable because of the young kids in the neighborhood.

If you want to be nude, close the curtains!
neighbor

Quakertown, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2010
i'm waiting 4 u to come over,stupid
Prudish

Quakertown, PA

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Prudence wrote:
My neighbor on Juniper walks around inside her house naked all the time. Even at night. With lights on. She's not bad looking for about 40 but sometimes it makes me unconfortable because of the young kids in the neighborhood.
If you want to be nude, close the curtains!
And your point is....?

Enjoy the view!
notoorangeman

Perkasie, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Where do you live, I'll be right over.
FionaMcManus

Absecon, NJ

#5 Dec 4, 2010
Maybe she's trying to "use it before she loses it"
Just The Truth

Perkasie, PA

#6 Dec 4, 2010
What block?

Brien

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2010
Wish I had that problem :0)
neighbor

Parksley, VA

#8 Dec 4, 2010

She probably is not aware that people can see in.

And why are YOU LOOKING??

And HOW many young kids are out at night looking into peoples windows?

Brien

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2010
Lighten Up, Francis
Bigballsy

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2010
Is this woman between 8th and 9th street? There is a woman that loves to display shall we say.

Nekkid wommen are the best.

When we were in high school my friend lived in Haycock and there was a couple that walked around there yard buck naked all the time. we spent many evenings watching them

Since: Jan 10

Hollywood, FL

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Oh boy. Let's look at naked people. woo hoo.
Trouble Maker

Perkasie, PA

#12 Dec 10, 2010
Prudence wrote:
My neighbor on Juniper walks around inside her house naked all the time. Even at night. With lights on. She's not bad looking for about 40 but sometimes it makes me unconfortable because of the young kids in the neighborhood.
If you want to be nude, close the curtains!
Why clue anyone in to this ? Are you jealous ?How many do you think are trying to invade her privacy now?Give some thought before posting this type of thing.You are telling kids right here on topics.If they have not seen her they will now.GROW UP
JuNiper

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2010
the broad ain't bad for someone who is 40.
Just The Truth

Perkasie, PA

#14 Dec 11, 2010
Trouble Maker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why clue anyone in to this ? Are you jealous ?How many do you think are trying to invade her privacy now?Give some thought before posting this type of thing.You are telling kids right here on topics.If they have not seen her they will now.GROW UP
Any woman walking around naked inside with no window covering isn't worried about someone invading her privacy.
Sean

Quakertown, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2010
Just The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Any woman walking around naked inside with no window covering isn't worried about someone invading her privacy.
True.Can you say Exhibitionist !
COUNTY GIRL

Royal Oak, MI

#16 Dec 14, 2010
Hi...........Me and my husband live in Richland on one of the farms. We live alone. We mow about 8 acrs. of grass. In the summer we are nude all the time. I mow grass nude,its the best way to do it. I get a nice full tan. Most of ours friends know that we are nudists. Most of are friends are as well. The ones that are not call before they come to vist. We have neighbors,but they cannot see because of the trees and brush in the summer. ITS THE BEST..........try it before talk trash about it.
Mr Crowley

Perkasie, PA

#17 Dec 14, 2010
COUNTY GIRL wrote:
Hi..........Me and my husband live in Richland on one of the farms. We live alone. We mow about 8 acrs. of grass. In the summer we are nude all the time. I mow grass nude,its the best way to do it. I get a nice full tan. Most of ours friends know that we are nudists. Most of are friends are as well. The ones that are not call before they come to vist. We have neighbors,but they cannot see because of the trees and brush in the summer. ITS THE BEST..........try it before talk trash about it.
Unfortunately, most of the self-proclaimed "nudist", are people we'd rather not see naked. I'll stick with the exhibitionist on Juniper Street. She's got it, and doesn't want to hide behind the bushes or mowing the grass where no one can see her. I think she provides a valuable public service.
Walking Juniper

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2010
Last Wednesday I caught a glimpse of a naked woman through the window of her second floor. She was hot and she seemed to be standing near the open drapery for that reason!! The window kept me from seeing if she had pantys on.
Wondering

Quakertown, PA

#19 Dec 14, 2010
Where on Juniper Street? I only see ugly woman on Juniper.
Mike

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Dec 14, 2010
COUNTY GIRL wrote:
Hi..........Me and my husband live in Richland on one of the farms. We live alone. We mow about 8 acrs. of grass. In the summer we are nude all the time. I mow grass nude,its the best way to do it. I get a nice full tan. Most of ours friends know that we are nudists. Most of are friends are as well. The ones that are not call before they come to vist. We have .neighbors,but they cannot see because of the trees and brush in the summer. ITS THE BEST..........try it before talk trash about it.
No soliciting in Richland every cow knows that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Familiar Quakertown lobster to get a new home w... (Nov '09) 9 hr Lobster 16
coopersburg fire department social quarters (Jun '16) Sun Cooper Burger 3
Anyone ever stay at the Patio Court Motel in Qu... (Oct '08) Sun Naughty toddler 22
Qtown School Board (May '16) Jan 13 Richland Resident 35
News Aviation and animal rescue - let the good work ... Jan 10 Qtown Lady 2
QCSD Pay to Play fees fall short (Jan '11) Jan 8 robertsd590 44
QCSD new superintendent (Jan '14) Jan 8 robertsd590 13

Quakertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages