You want to move to Quakertown? Think...

You want to move to Quakertown? Think twice and even 3 times about it first!

Posted in the Quakertown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
my opinion

Perkasie, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2011
In my 12+ years of living in this area I have seen and experienced so much hell it's insane. If your really thinking of moving here do yourself a favor DON'T. So many druggies, alchoholics, people driving with DUIs and no license, young punks, satin worshipers, goths, mentally disabled, child molestors, slum lords, and just in general straight up shady characters.

I remember last summer a guy barricaded himself in his apartment on drugs and had almost every emergency personell from bucks county to come out! As far away as Morrisville that is like 45+ minutes away! All these emergency vehicles setup at the highschool parking lot from EVERY TOWN YOU CAN THINK OF!

I NEVER SEEN THAT EVER IN MY LIFE ONLY IN QUAKERTOWN!

Then last year someone drives a car right into the police station? what's that about hmmmm?

Then someone robs the Rite Aid an breaks in at night and they get away??? Umm the police station is right across the street!

Every summer someone barricades themselves in thier home and have to be forced out by the police. I have seen the SWAT team so much in Quakertown it's insane.

From what i hear a child molestor owns the Qmart.

I can go on and on and on all day about the stuff that happens in the dive called Quakertown.

You have been warned do not make the mistake I did. I have 7-8 months until my lease is up and I AM OUT AND FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM QUAKERTOWN AND WILL NEVER RETURN!!!

THANK GOD!

I'm serious I go on vacation to the shore and when I hit the turnpike on 663 I serious feel a tremendous weight lifted off of me and I FEEL SO GOOD when I'm leaving Quakertown!
mjk2

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Go away Dave!
my opinion

Perkasie, PA

#3 Jun 20, 2011
mjk2 wrote:
Go away Dave!
Your a f'in retard every message posted on this forum is Dave to you. Why don't you move in with him.

I posted this and my name is definitley not Dave.

And thanks for proving my point about Quakertown with that comment.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4 Jun 20, 2011
The personal quirks you describe are part of the human condition everywhere. Druggies and alcholics are people who are hurting and need to ease their pain. As "Evil"Irv Homer used to say,"Everyone takes drugs for the same resaons, They want to feel better!" Think aboat it! Then ask yourself about just why they're hurting so badly. Too Much stress! However, You live here and are more exposed to it locally so you mistakenly think there's more of it there.
Regards, Terry
my opinion wrote:
In my 12+ years of living in this area I have seen and experienced so much hell it's insane. If your really thinking of moving here do yourself a favor DON'T. So many druggies, alchoholics, people driving with DUIs and no license, young punks, satin worshipers, goths, mentally disabled, child molestors, slum lords, and just in general straight up shady characters.
I remember last summer a guy barricaded himself in his apartment on drugs and had almost every emergency personell from bucks county to come out! As far away as Morrisville that is like 45+ minutes away! All these emergency vehicles setup at the highschool parking lot from EVERY TOWN YOU CAN THINK OF!
Then last year someone drives a car right into the police station? what's that about hmmmm?
Then someone robs the Rite Aid an breaks in at night and they get away??? Umm the police station is right across the street!
Every summer someone barricades themselves in thier home and have to be forced out by the police. I have seen the SWAT team so much in Quakertown it's insane.
I can go on and on and on all day about the stuff that happens in the dive called Quakertown.
You have been warned do not make the mistake I did. I have 7-8 months until my lease is up and I AM OUT AND FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM QUAKERTOWN AND WILL NEVER RETURN!!!
THANK GOD!
I'm serious I go on vacation to the shore and when I hit the turnpike on 663 I serious feel a tremendous weight lifted off of me and I FEEL SO GOOD when I'm leaving Quakertown!
my opinion

Perkasie, PA

#5 Jun 20, 2011
TerryE wrote:
The personal quirks you describe are part of the human condition everywhere. Druggies and alcholics are people who are hurting and need to ease their pain. As "Evil"Irv Homer used to say,"Everyone takes drugs for the same resaons, They want to feel better!" Think aboat it! Then ask yourself about just why they're hurting so badly. Too Much stress! However, You live here and are more exposed to it locally so you mistakenly think there's more of it there.
Regards, Terry
<quoted text>
Don't give me that sh it. I've have a seriously rough life and I never use drugs or even think about using them. I don't even take prescription drugs unless I absolutely have to as a last resort.

Drugs and crime and shady people are everywhere just A LOT MORE in some places like Quakertown.
mjk2

Quakertown, PA

#6 Jun 20, 2011
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a f'in retard every message posted on this forum is Dave to you. Why don't you move in with him.
I posted this and my name is definitley not Dave.
And thanks for proving my point about Quakertown with that comment.
You are either Dave, or there is another scary psycho on the loose. Dave, if you have moved out of Quakertown, and I sure hope you have, then move on with your life.
Jewbastard

Doylestown, PA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
my opinion wrote:
THANK GOD!
I am in agreement with this individual. Quakertown has MORE than it's share of cruds and lowlifes. They should have all died decades ago.
And so should the son of a c**t that keeps talking Dave this and Dave that. It's getting really old.
LCR

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 20, 2011
my opinion wrote:
THANK GOD!
Not to break any news to you that you don't already know, but your here for life. You tried to get out before and returned with your tail between legs. Seriously, if you do get out, you can plan on residing in a place like Kensington, North philly, etc. Trash finds and breeds trash, your all set.
are you serious

Perkasie, PA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
LCR wrote:
<quoted text>Not to break any news to you that you don't already know, but your here for life. You tried to get out before and returned with your tail between legs. Seriously, if you do get out, you can plan on residing in a place like Kensington, North philly, etc. Trash finds and breeds trash, your all set.
Exactly that is why you live in Quakertown for life trash finds trash and you are a Hefty bag.
smiley

Sunbury, PA

#10 Jun 20, 2011
are you serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly that is why you live in Quakertown for life trash finds trash and you are a Hefty bag.
I always thought it odd how many "Goths" are in that area.
Whats the attraction or is it tied into their family somehow, u know PA dutch hex, spells? Maybe the Rosacrucian Temples out near Nockamixon...maybe negative energy reflecting back unto the community??
slimey

Quakertown, PA

#11 Jun 20, 2011
smiley wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the attraction or is it tied into their family somehow, u know PA dutch hex, spells? Maybe the Rosacrucian Temples out near Nockamixon...maybe negative energy reflecting back unto the community??
YOU are negative energy - stay in tamaqua.
Advice

Quakertown, PA

#12 Jun 20, 2011
smiley wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Really? Negative energy? You are a nut! There is a simple answer....white trash.
Carrie

Newtown Square, PA

#13 Jun 20, 2011
my opinion wrote:
THANK GOD!
Quakertown is a peculiar place and does have its share of backward-looking residents, but crime isn't much of a problem. Quakertown needs to grow up and lose the 1950's and redneck/biker culture. Unlike Doylestown and points south, the residents tend to be non-intellectual and not very curious about culture and art. That factor could be related to the heavy Baptist/evangelical presence in the region.
smiley

Sunbury, PA

#14 Jun 20, 2011
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Quakertown is a peculiar place and does have its share of backward-looking residents, but crime isn't much of a problem. Quakertown needs to grow up and lose the 1950's and redneck/biker culture. Unlike Doylestown and points south, the residents tend to be non-intellectual and not very curious about culture and art. That factor could be related to the heavy Baptist/evangelical presence in the region.
That too!

And all those hex signs...lol
oh boy

Newtown Square, PA

#15 Jun 20, 2011
Jewbastard wrote:
<quoted text>I am in agreement with this individual. Quakertown has MORE than it's share of cruds and lowlifes. They should have all died decades ago.
And so should the son of a c**t that keeps talking Dave this and Dave that. It's getting really old.
Hi Dave. You should feel at home with the miserable SOB who started this tread and has to pollute every other thread with his hatred of Quakertown.

To both of you: GO AWAY!
oh boy

Newtown Square, PA

#16 Jun 20, 2011
smiley wrote:
<quoted text>
That too!
And all those hex signs...lol
Damn Smiley, you are a retard! Hex signs are Amish, not Baptist, idiot.
Go suck on your cancer sticks.
oh boy

Newtown Square, PA

#17 Jun 21, 2011
my opinion wrote:
THANK GOD!
Here's my opinion: You're an azzhole. If you don't like Qtown, move the f**k away, azzhole. We're sick you and Smiley polluting every thread with daily BS on Vain, Hsu, Tim Arnold, etc. I'm no fan of Richland BOS, but you guys are TOOOOO much with nonsense conspiracy theories and stupid comments that make no sense whatsoever.

This board is being taken over by the loons...Smiley, Tim Foil Hat (and all the other Lebanon monikers he has), Brien Caldwell and Dave. You guys are just as insane as Dave.
oh boy

Newtown Square, PA

#18 Jun 21, 2011
Jewbastard wrote:
<quoted text>I am in agreement with this individual. Quakertown has MORE than it's share of cruds and lowlifes. They should have all died decades ago.
I hate to tell you this DAVE, but your ISP location gives you away...loser.

Brien

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2011
oh boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my opinion: You're an azzhole. If you don't like Qtown, move the f**k away, azzhole. We're sick you and Smiley polluting every thread with daily BS on Vain, Hsu, Tim Arnold, etc. I'm no fan of Richland BOS, but you guys are TOOOOO much with nonsense conspiracy theories and stupid comments that make no sense whatsoever.
This board is being taken over by the loons...Smiley, Tim Foil Hat (and all the other Lebanon monikers he has), Brien Caldwell and Dave. You guys are just as insane as Dave.
Pssst. Your talking to the wrong crowd. Idiot. Andother clue. If you don't want people to know it's you talking under a lot of different names, stop saying "azzhole" the way you do. Pretty much gives you away. Have a nice day, AzzHole :0)
Abi

Perkasie, PA

#20 Jun 21, 2011
Brien wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst. Your talking to the wrong crowd. Idiot. Andother clue. If you don't want people to know it's you talking under a lot of different names, stop saying "azzhole" the way you do. Pretty much gives you away. Have a nice day, AzzHole :0)
This person talks to themselves night and day .Must be feeling pretty nuts to have so many alters !Stick with one name nut job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quakertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Hsu 3 hr Peonies 1
Another Drug Addict!!!! (Jul '11) 19 hr no name 65
Qtown School Board Mon No Accountability 11
Poll What is the best pizza in Quakertown? (Mar '09) Mon Townie 63
Old HOBO's....now Yellow Tail? (Dec '15) May 29 peony 105
gold spa prostitution asian women (Aug '10) May 29 Lazy Sunday 138
QCHS Drug Bust?? (Dec '10) May 29 Noticer 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quakertown Mortgages