Visit supervisor tried to protect Pow...

Visit supervisor tried to protect Powell children

There are 17 comments on the The News Tribune story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Visit supervisor tried to protect Powell children. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

The woman who took Charlie and Braden Powell on their last drive was a visitation supervisor who worked for Foster Care Resource Network, one of hundreds of businesses that contract with the state to provide social services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

God Bless her Family

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I feel sorry for her. I listened to the 911 call she made and if the police could have gotten there quicker....
Whose house was it

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Did the house the devil blew up on Sunday belong to his father OR was it rented?

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#3 Feb 8, 2012
God Bless her Family wrote:
I feel sorry for her. I listened to the 911 call she made and if the police could have gotten there quicker....
She did nothing and the kids died, LOL.
Dear Visit Supervisor

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Dear Visit Supervisor, DO NOT pay any attention to the person behind the Casey Anthony face. After listening to the call you made, I know there was nothing you could do. God bless You. I know you had been helping those precious angels since November. I feel so sorry for you.
911 buffoon

Sarasota, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2012
What was with that dispatchers attitude? He needs not to be a 911 operator. I am frightened for our world.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#6 Feb 9, 2012
911 buffoon wrote:
What was with that dispatchers attitude? He needs not to be a 911 operator. I am frightened for our world.
I heard what the lady said, she sounded confused and bedazzled, no wonder the dispatcher was hesitant.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#7 Feb 10, 2012
Whose house was it wrote:
Did the house the devil blew up on Sunday belong to his father OR was it rented?
It was rented. He moved out of his father's house.

BTW...don't listen to KIRO radio...they change the facts from one show to another.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#8 Feb 10, 2012
I agree she was bedazzled but isn't everyone who calls 911 a little confused and in shock?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#9 Feb 10, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
I agree she was bedazzled but isn't everyone who calls 911 a little confused and in shock?
LOL, what was the police emergency based on the call made by the social worker, a man in a house with his sons? LOL. Hundreds of prank and misguided non-emergency calls to 911 a day and one turns out to be this one...which cops couldn't do anything about anyway.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#10 Feb 10, 2012
911 buffoon wrote:
If your world is going to be saved by a 911 operator, lol.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#11 Feb 10, 2012
Well he is the liaison between the saviors and us. I agree with you, again, but in this case the house did blow up and the kids did die. I just think the buffoon was thinking the bedazzled lady was an idiot. When in fact she was not. So sometimes using his idiot radar fails.
Tonight he will talk

Tallahassee, FL

#12 Feb 10, 2012
911 buffoon wrote:
Tonight the 911 operator will be on dateline. I agree with you.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Tonight he will talk wrote:
<quoted text> Tonight the 911 operator will be on dateline. I agree with you.
Are you watching the dateline show? I cannot, why don't bring back some highlights of what you saw on the show for this conversation, that would be interesting.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#14 Feb 10, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
Well he is the liaison between the saviors and us. I agree with you, again, but in this case the house did blow up and the kids did die. I just think the buffoon was thinking the bedazzled lady was an idiot. When in fact she was not. So sometimes using his idiot radar fails.
LOL, my savior is a 14" barrel Remington 870 Police Magnum...it and I guard my house.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, my savior is a 14" barrel Remington 870 Police Magnum...it and I guard my house.
I am thinking of getting a gun but knowing me, I will shoot the wrong person.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking of getting a gun but knowing me, I will shoot the wrong person.
If you're not sure, then don't. Take some classes from a professional instructor who teaches at an indoor range where they have rental firearms for you to use in your instruction. That's what you should do if you do not know whether you should arm yourself or not. I've been collecting and shooting firearms for 34 years or so, I've been certified by police academy once, back a long time ago on the police practical pistol course...so my credentials in firears are thin, but my experience is thick. I own, shoot and maintain and build, everything from legally possessed silencers, sawed off shotguns, machine guns, regular handguns, miltary style rifles, etc...and my advice to you would be for you to take classes from a licenced and certified professional before comitting to a purchase without knowledge, capicio?

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#17 Feb 14, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you're not sure, then don't. Take some classes from a professional instructor who teaches at an indoor range ...before comitting to a purchase without knowledge, capicio?
I agree with you, my father is a retired cop and he suggested the same. A friend of mine is taking classes now but I passed. Maybe someday, I do think it is a good idea to be able to protect yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puyallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deah of whitney marshall (Mar '13) Jan 31 agj48 2
girls, first time you had sex/ gave head (Oct '14) Jan 12 Wendy pig 5
News Landlord: Suspected carjacker may have fired sh... Dec '15 Rip ray 1
News New Washington YMCA nondiscrimination policies ... Dec '15 Belles Echoes 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Puyallup, WA (Aug '10) Nov '15 Higher Concsiousness 81
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 13
police bust, Puyallup (Feb '13) Nov '15 kim saraMichelle ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puyallup Mortgages