Charge ALINA POWELL as an accessory

Charge ALINA POWELL as an accessory

Posted in the Puyallup Forum

Yowza

Birmingham, AL

#1 Feb 8, 2012
She been every bit a party to the abuse of the Cox family!

She claimed Josh was such a wonderful loving father and that it wasn't right that he didn't have his boys! Well, what do you have to say for yourself now you IDIOT?????

She also claimed that it's the media's fault that he killed himself and his sons. Guess what dolt, if anyone besides Josh is to blame then its YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

You ENABLED him! I hope you are charged soon!!!!!
Yowza is right

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Yowza wrote:
She been every bit a party to the abuse of the Cox family!
She claimed Josh was such a wonderful loving father and that it wasn't right that he didn't have his boys! Well, what do you have to say for yourself now you IDIOT?????
She also claimed that it's the media's fault that he killed himself and his sons. Guess what dolt, if anyone besides Josh is to blame then its YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!
You ENABLED him! I hope you are charged soon!!!!!
I AGREE!!!!!!!
Yowza

Birmingham, AL

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Charges are coming against ALINA and the rest of the family!
curious

Durham, NC

#5 Feb 13, 2012
Who is Alina ?
Yowza

Birmingham, AL

#6 Feb 14, 2012
curious wrote:
Who is Alina ?
She is Josh Powell's sister. She's blaming the media and police for Josh's "problems". She keeps trying to make it out like he was a victim instead of the murdering scum that he was! She refused to turn over information about Josh to the police so they got a warrant. And now apparently they have found that he transferred all his money to her just before he killed his two precious sons.
curious

Durham, NC

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Yowza wrote:
<quoted text>She is Josh Powell's sister. She's blaming the media and police for Josh's "problems". She keeps trying to make it out like he was a victim instead of the murdering scum that he was! She refused to turn over information about Josh to the police so they got a warrant. And now apparently they have found that he transferred all his money to her just before he killed his two precious sons.

Thank you for clearing that up for me ! I only recently heard her name. Sounds as though she should have had some clue something big was going on if he actually gave her his money ! It sure would give me a heads up of someone in my family didn't think they needed any money any longer !
Puyallup Posse

Tacoma, WA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
She knew what was going down, no doubt about it. She should be charged as accessory.
She should take some of the blood money and join weight watchers. Of course that won't take care of her face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puyallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls, first time you had sex/ gave head (Oct '14) Aug 2 Jessica 4
SUBwolfer needed 8"/2" Jul 31 Tobomac 1
iso herbal incense/ potporri Jul '15 wesfacehiatt 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Puyallup, WA (Aug '10) Jun '15 mamba 80
Does any know this guy? (Jan '15) Jun '15 Billy the Kid 4
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 12
News Misty Copsey case still a mystery (Sep '12) Apr '15 Update 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puyallup Mortgages