Homosexuals - Condemned to Hell !

Homosexuals - Condemned to Hell !

Posted in the Puyallup Forum

Bob

Seattle, WA

#1 Feb 16, 2012
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
WWJD

Seattle, WA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Do not judge and love thy neighbor. Far more important messages from the bible. And cited a lot more too.
Joey

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 13, 2012
WWJD wrote:
Do not judge and love thy neighbor. Far more important messages from the bible. And cited a lot more too.
Homosexuality is a horrible sin.
giirrl

Puyallup, WA

#5 Jun 28, 2012
hey joey what's your address i feel like coming over and punching you if straights are allowed to be together then gays should be allowed to be together i feel bad that you've grown up this way
Big Pickle

Tacoma, WA

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Homosexuality is a terrible sin, but every sin can be forgiven. All you ned to do is ask.
Bostonian

Poland, ME

#8 Jul 16, 2012
If Jesus came back today, the Holy Rollers would be the first in line to crucify them all over again.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#12 Jul 19, 2012
WWJD wrote:
Do not judge and love thy neighbor. Far more important messages from the bible. And cited a lot more too.
S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:

S.F. CRIME:

Rachel Gordon:

Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.

Total GAY SHAME !

Gay Pride - DESTROYED !

Go ahead and delete my posts , you limp wristed lisping faggots. GOD is on my side.
Bob

Seattle, WA

#13 Jul 31, 2012
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.

The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.

Total GAY SHAME !
furniture guy

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Bob wrote:
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.
Total GAY SHAME !


And God gave you cancer as the straight stupid persons plague. So we are even!
furniture guy

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Bob wrote:
More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.
The Chicago Department of Public Health reported that the percentage of Chicago AIDS diagnoses connected to homo/bisexual men increased from 37% in year 2000 to 44% in 2003; and in mid-2006 it also reported that homo/bisexual men accounted for approximately 73% of Chicago syphilis cases for the year 2005. And a September 2010 report from the Centers for Disease Control titled "HIV among Gay, Bisexual and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)" noted: "Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV and are the only risk group in which new HIV infections have been increasing steadily since the early 1990s....At the end of 2006, more than half (53%) of all people living with HIV in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU [injection drug user]." And according to a CDC report released in November 2009, 63% of syphilis cases in this country were found in homo/bisexuals in 2008.
Total GAY SHAME !
You are total breeder SHAME!
furniture guy

San Jose, CA

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
S.F. Gay Rights Leader Arrested Over Child Porn:
S.F. CRIME:
Rachel Gordon:
Published 09:21 p.m., Monday, June 25, 2012:
San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.
Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.
Total GAY SHAME !
Gay Pride - DESTROYED !
Go ahead and delete my posts , you limp wristed lisping faggots. GOD is on my side.
God told me he was on my side and that he was using you for a total joke! God told me you are ugly and stupid! And then God said you stink also!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puyallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fatally shot at Puyallup gas station (Oct '07) Sep 13 Lol 73
News Cops debate giving tribal police authority over... (Jan '08) Jul '17 Anonymous 19
News CPS safety plan put child in danger, police say (Aug '07) Jul '17 Aaron K Hall 19
Police activity? (Sep '16) Jun '17 scribbles157 2
chicken nuggets Jun '17 kyman 1
Dump trucks on 112th... Jun '17 Romma 1
Luke Heimlich Jun '17 BarbWire 1

Puyallup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puyallup Mortgages