Former Milton police chief files suit

Full story: TheNewsTribune.com

ROB TUCKER; The News Tribune Published: August 13th, 2006 01:00 AM Former Milton Police Chief Steve McKeen, who contends he was wrongfully terminated, has filed a lawsuit for damages against the city and Mayor ...
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2013
Mark Seven Edgewood WA

Auburn, WA

#1 Oct 14, 2006
Hope Chief Mckeen wins with a Jury trial this time instead of a fixed anti-Morman Civil Service Commission board. You have to ask the Right ?ss!!!
Why was a Dennis Hutchson removed from the Civil Service Commission? Because he was a Mormon?! Why was Katrina Asay appointed Mayor Pro Temp against the wishes of resigning/departing Mayor John Williams ( a Morman)?!! Why if Chief Mckeen has done anything illegal no charges have been filed against him or a state Attorney General or County investigation has not been forth coming in four years?!!! How many churhes within the city of Milton are anti Mormon?!!!! Does any of the poeple who testified againt Chief Mckeen belong to any of these churches?!!!!! Does any news agency know how to do investigative reporting?!!!!!! Guess Not!!!!!! Have a nice day!
Anonymous

Spring, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2011
Thank you for posting that. I agree with everything you said. I wish they (The mayor and her side-kicks) knew what they did to him and how they changed his life because of their greedy, selfish, and cowardly selves. Mayor Asay is indeed a coward. So are the police officers that didn't stand up because they were afraid they would be next on her "get rid of" list.
I Know The Truth

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 5, 2011
I know the truth about former chief McKeen. He indeed had everyone fooled. He used his religious card and tried to intimidate people with it.

He got his just desserts by falsifying a court document that claimed a traffic offender had completed his court-ordered community service.(The offender as I recall was Mormon).

I cannot say everyone else was right or correct, but McKeen was indeed a liar and an intimidator (or at least tried to be).

Here's to the ex-chief :-)
Updater

Tacoma, WA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Now many years after the unfortunate termination of Chief McKeen, Those officers that testified against him have been fired for Lying in court. Hmm.. If they are lying in court now, does that not mean that they most likely were lying then? the last comment by "i know the truth" seemed to know a lot of info, almost as much as those that make a story just to prove a point when they know nothing. Leave religion out of it. We miss you Chief McKeen. I challenge anyone to review the case and bring it back to light.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puyallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family identifies body as missing Seattle girl (Oct '08) Aug 26 Louise Evans 12
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Review: Van Siclen Stocks & Firkins (Jun '09) Aug 18 Find another firm 10
Larry Luckey (May '12) Aug 18 Dated Larry Luckey 2
Debate: Marijuana - Auburn, WA (Aug '10) Aug 12 chris 30
Cop shooter gets 45 years in prison (Jun '07) Aug 8 Innocent Man 41
Bonney Lake Music Selection (Sep '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 10
•••

Puyallup News Video

•••
•••

Puyallup Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000