Powell boys remembered at vigils in Puyallup, Utah

There are 3 comments on the The News Tribune story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Powell boys remembered at vigils in Puyallup, Utah. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

A little girl lay down a bouquet of flowers. A family brought balloons. Others came with candles, stuffed animals and handmade cards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

True Hebrew

Tatum, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2012
josh powell should not ever been allowed around those kids.if he killed there mother they shoule have known he would kill again.
God Bless the Cox Family

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2012
True Hebrew wrote:
josh powell should not ever been allowed around those kids.if he killed there mother they shoule have known he would kill again.
IF he killed her ?? Of course he did!!!!! Who would take a two year old and a four year old out at midnight to "go camping" in 13 degree weather. HE WAS A PERSON OF INTEREST FOR THE MURDER OF THEIR MOTHER AND SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE THE BOYS!!! And what about his father?? Makes me sick...
Yowza

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 8, 2012
God Bless the Cox family is right!!! And charge all members of the idiot Powell family as accesories to murder!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puyallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Misty Copsey case still a mystery (Sep '12) Apr 30 Update 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Puyallup, WA (Aug '10) Apr '15 Molly 78
Shout Out to Geo, III Apr '15 PrinceFan 1
Tess Dixon Apr '15 360Junkman 2
News WND Buries Its Financial Interest In 'Blood Moo... Mar '15 Lunatic Compass 1
girls, first time you had sex/ gave head (Oct '14) Mar '15 woody 3
Does any know this guy? Feb '15 Frank Younger 2
More from around the web

Puyallup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]