Go to last page| Jump to page:

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I use to eat at las mas all the time! But no longer will I go there anymore after calling twice trying to place a to go order and the dumb bitch hung up on me both times!!! So rude! And they barely put any cheese on your fajita nachos!! MAYAS is the best.
mi casa su casa

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

church guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You want to be treated like a china doll?
I guess you have not heard about machismo. Please tell me this is a joke and you are not really as bigoted as this....
Oh come on. No one said anything about machismo. Being treated like a china doll is just an expression, like being put on a pedestal. So, how am I a bigot?
church guy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

mi casa su casa wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on. No one said anything about machismo. Being treated like a china doll is just an expression, like being put on a pedestal. So, how am I a bigot?
You are assigning characteristics to an entire group. You are stereotyping that is what a bigot does.

I brought up machismo because in most Latin American countries this attitude relegates women into a subservient position.

I knew what you meant by china doll. You really want to be treated like a china doll?
mi casa si casa

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

church guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assigning characteristics to an entire group. You are stereotyping that is what a bigot does.
I brought up machismo because in most Latin American countries this attitude relegates women into a subservient position.
I knew what you meant by china doll. You really want to be treated like a china doll?
I know what sterotyping is, and I suppose I did go a little far with my tagging. I realize all mecican men aren't perfect and some don't treat women like the beautiful, delicate, feminine creatures we are, so in that I bow to you. When you've seen and felt what I have, then being treated like a "china doll" is wonderful indeed. Perhaps I should have said delicate flower instead?

“I don't like spam!”

Since: Dec 11

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

"You are assigning characteristics to an entire group. You are stereotyping that is what a bigot does."

How is this any different from what you do on topix? Methinks the kettle is calling the pot black!
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Hung up on you?? Hmmm..rude! But I found out today that las margaritas and Mayas are owned by the same person so I don't think by saying IM GOING TO MAYAS will affect them..
true

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

wondering wrote:
Hung up on you?? Hmmm..rude! But I found out today that las margaritas and Mayas are owned by the same person so I don't think by saying IM GOING TO MAYAS will affect them..
I heard the same. Those women there have been rude to me too. And I've been hung up on too.
heckle

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Small town love affair wrote:
<quoted text>"You are assigning characteristics to an entire group. You are stereotyping that is what a bigot does."

How is this any different from what you do on topix? Methinks the kettle is calling the pot black!
No I am always talking about specific actions that indicate behavior.
skepticessay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Chinga tu madre if u aint eatin el acaulpuco homes! Bendehas
ooh hot mama

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Jan Fry wrote:
there are NO good mexican places in this entire area. Im from New Mexico and have eaten mexican food all my life. The stuff around here is BAD
I'm from Missouri, and I like their food. Maybe it isn't the greatest, but when one doesn't know the best, they are satisfied with the best they find. I've never been to New Mexico or even Old Mexico, so I'm happy with second best.
travelin man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Mexican Chinese?
Chinese Mexican?
Same cooks!

church guy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

ooh hot mama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm from Missouri, and I like their food. Maybe it isn't the greatest, but when one doesn't know the best, they are satisfied with the best they find. I've never been to New Mexico or even Old Mexico, so I'm happy with second best.
The Mexican food in Mexico is McDonalds......
ooh hot mama

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

church guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexican food in Mexico is McDonalds......
lol. I thought that was American food. My favorites are Big Macs, sausage and egg biscuits, apple pies, and parfaits. Oh, I'm hungry.
wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

I eat their tonight and it was so hot in their. And my waiter was rude. Then while sitting their with my family two of the waiters one being mine where talking about stripping and the things the would like to do to one of the guys in their. Please nothing against gays but come on my family and I dont want to eat and have to listen to the things you would like to do to some other guy. Please please, I think are waiters name was Javier you need to watch what you are saying about things like that. The next time I will not just get up and leave my child was sitting their. Its just plain sick to have to listen to. Some thing need to be kept quiet..
mi casa su casa

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

wondering wrote:
I eat their tonight and it was so hot in their. And my waiter was rude. Then while sitting their with my family two of the waiters one being mine where talking about stripping and the things the would like to do to one of the guys in their. Please nothing against gays but come on my family and I dont want to eat and have to listen to the things you would like to do to some other guy. Please please, I think are waiters name was Javier you need to watch what you are saying about things like that. The next time I will not just get up and leave my child was sitting their. Its just plain sick to have to listen to. Some thing need to be kept quiet..
I'm sure these gay guys weren't hispanic. Were they?
wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

wondering wrote:
Javier literally speaks no English hardly so unless you can understand fluent Spanish then you don't know what you're talking about
infor

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I know Javier and he can speak pretty good english so wondering in Katy, Tx you dont know him. And wondering in Poplar Bluff you should have ask to talk to the manager right then and their. I go in their all the time but I told the manager that I dont want either one of them to wait on me. You can ask for a diffrent waiter. Javier makes me sick, wants to be called a women. And if you will look at his face nine out of 10 times he she is wearing make up.
their there

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

infor wrote:
I know Javier and he can speak pretty good english so wondering in Katy, Tx you dont know him. And wondering in Poplar Bluff you should have ask to talk to the manager right then and their. I go in their all the time but I told the manager that I dont want either one of them to wait on me. You can ask for a diffrent waiter. Javier makes me sick, wants to be called a women. And if you will look at his face nine out of 10 times he she is wearing make up.
I wonder if you are the person I see posting a lot on here? You are using the word their incorrectly. Please look up the usage of this word as it tells off on you. Just trying to help.
my2cents

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I grew up on the border in San Diego and lived most of adult life in Los Angeles and know what good Mexican food is. the Midwest and south for the most part (excluding Texas) really don't have great Mexican food. So most places for a thousand miles are really mediocre Mexican food. but in that category the local places in Kennett aren't bad. If you have never had really good Mexican food you won't be disappointed. Canned refritos and store bought tortillas. I mostly go to Las Mar but sometimes go to the other joint for a break.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

One thing the Mexicans sure are buying a lot of property in the Bluff, about one piece a month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of41
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Puxico Discussions

Search the Puxico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richie mallory 12 min bla bla 6
Hicks Animal Hospital Is A Joke!!! (Jul '09) 16 min Guest 104
Peggy Hood Valeck Please Tell Her That >>> 16 min hamburger 2
Electronic Cigarettes (Jan '13) 22 min wow 24
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 59 min guest 6,872
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 1 hr guest 18,909
•••
•••
•••
•••

Puxico Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Puxico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance