Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69761 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue, it does not a majority vote to elect a U.S. president.
And show me where I stated it takes a majority vote to elect a president. You can't because I did not say that. You are being a typical democrat and assuming what you WANT to assume! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69762 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue, it does not a majority vote to elect a U.S. president.
By the way, what are the polls looking like in Mayberry? ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
Obama Lied People Died

Ozark, MO

#69763 Oct 28, 2012
COULD 'FRANKENSTORM' BE A SIGN FROM GOD?

'When we put pressure on Israel to divide their land, we have record-setting events'
America’s eastern seaboard is in a state of emergency, stocking up on food and battening down the hatches as it anticipates a ferocious weather event some insurance companies would refer to as “an act of God.”

But could the “Frankenstorm”– the feared combined forces of a wintery land storm with Hurricane Sandy – actually be a message from the Almighty?

Journalist and White House correspondent William Koenig explained to WND that some of the United States’ most catastrophic storms and events have correlated closely with the nation’s God-defying attempts to divide the land of Israel.

“When we put pressure on Israel to divide their land, we have enormous, record-setting events, often within 24 hours,” Koenig told WND.“Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 – we have experienced over 90 record-setting, all-time events as we have acted against Israel. And the greater the pressure on Israel to ‘cooperate,’ the greater the catastrophe.”

Some of Koenig’s examples are startling.

“Hurricane Sandy is expected to come ashore in the Northeast on the 21st anniversary of the ‘Perfect Storm,’” Koenig related.“That record-setting storm devastated the New England coast as President George H.W. Bush co-sponsored the Madrid Conference from Oct. 30 to Nov. 1, 1991.”

At the Conference, Bush broke from President Reagan’s more pro-Israel policies in the attempt to forge an Arab-Israeli “peace” plan that included recognizing a Palestinian “right” to biblically Jewish lands. But while Bush was in Spain advocating a division of Israel, the “Perfect Storm”– so named for the ferociously destructive way in which a cold nor’easter combined with Hurricane Grace – was lashing the U.S. seaboard at home.

“The Perfect Storm sent 30-foot ocean waves into Bush’s Kennebunkport home as he was calling on Israel to give up the West Bank (Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem),” Koenig told WND.“The Madrid ‘land for peace’ Conference began the Israeli-Palestinian peace process that Mitt Romney advocated in the debates, even as yet another ‘perfect storm’ is brewing offshore.”

The original Perfect Storm formed on Oct. 28, 1991, and dissipated on Nov. 4 – correlating almost perfectly with dates of the Madrid Conference. The storm was blamed for 13 deaths and over $200 million in damages, including those to Bush’s vacation home.

Similarly, Hurricane Katrina, the deadliest and costliest hurricane in U.S. history, hit Aug. 29, 2005; the storm began the day President George W. Bush congratulated Israel for evacuating Gaza and called on the Israelis and Palestinians to move onto his two-state plan.

Koenig also pointed to the 1938 “Long Island Express,” the most powerful, deadliest and costliest hurricane in recent New England history, a storm that killed more than 600 people and resulted in property damage that in today’s dollars approaches nearly $5 billion.

“Leading up to the 1938 event, there was tremendous persecution of the Jewish people, a build-up to the Holocaust,” Koenig related.” According to author John McTernan, the eye of the hurricane came directly over Camp Siegfried and Adolf Hitler street in Long Island. The powerful storm occurred 38 days after Camp Siegfried was the center of the largest Nazi rally outside of Germany.”

MORE
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/could-frankenstorm...

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#69764 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Obama will be sending money out of his "personal pocket"! ROFL Your logic is totally flawed! Obama spends OUR money like it is his own money. He certainly knows how to waste funds on things like Solyndra and other clean energy companies that are not solid and have shut their doors! THAT is not logic! ROFL However, I will guarantee this...Obama WILL come out in a press conference after the hurricane passes and try to sound like the "compassionate" president! He might even throw in a little comparison of his speed to handle/help to how Bush handled New Orleans! He NEEDS THE VOTES and is running scared and desperate, and his time is running out!
NOBAMA 2012
Guess you did not read that "if he sent money part"

You have flawed comprehension as well.

Kansas City Ks.

#69765 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
And show me where I stated it takes a majority vote to elect a president. You can't because I did not say that. You are being a typical democrat and assuming what you WANT to assume! ROFL
NOBAMA 2012
"If that's the case, then the majority of American voters are idiots? Then, when EVERYONE turns on him, then there will be no more idiots?"

Kansas City Ks.

#69766 Oct 28, 2012
Let me break that down for you, you suggested it takes a majority.
U R Not Very Interesting

Saint Louis, MO

#69767 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get you straight....you say that only idiots will vote for Romney? If that's the case, then the majority of American voters are idiots? Then, when EVERYONE turns on him, then there will be no more idiots? Greatest disaster, huh? I guess we will see if your prophesy comes true, huh? ROFL
NOBAMA 2012
We don't know if the majority of America will vote for Romney. It does seem like there are more idiots in this country and they have become Republicans. Aren't you supposed to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen according to good conservative values?
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69768 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"If that's the case, then the majority of American voters are idiots? Then, when EVERYONE turns on him, then there will be no more idiots?"
Your comprehension has failed! No where in my statement did I say it takes a majority of American voters to elect a president. Again, I say you are a typical democrat.....you assume what you WANT to assume! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69769 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Let me break that down for you, you suggested it takes a majority.
Let me break it down for YOU! You are the one who said those who vote for Romney are idiots. I asked then by your statement, do you believe most Americans are idiots?

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69770 Oct 28, 2012
U R Not Very Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know if the majority of America will vote for Romney. It does seem like there are more idiots in this country and they have become Republicans. Aren't you supposed to be barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen according to good conservative values?
So those idiots who are becoming Republicans were once democrat idiots? ROFL Show me where being barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen are good conservative values, please! I can show you that since Obama has been in office, more people are on welfare and food stamps! ROFL By the direction he is taking us (and leveling the playing field) we will ALL have what you consider as "good conservative values"!

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69771 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you did not read that "if he sent money part"
You have flawed comprehension as well.
I guess you had me fooled in thinking Obama would send his own money. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one, but I guess you really knew what kind of man Obama is and he WOULDN'T personally help those in need! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69772 Oct 28, 2012
Before you go to the booths to vote, please don't forget Obama single-handedly captured and killed OBL! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
U R Not Very Interesting

Saint Louis, MO

#69773 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
So those idiots who are becoming Republicans were once democrat idiots? ROFL Show me where being barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen are good conservative values, please! I can show you that since Obama has been in office, more people are on welfare and food stamps! ROFL By the direction he is taking us (and leveling the playing field) we will ALL have what you consider as "good conservative values"!
NOBAMA 2012
I can see I have upset you. Why don't you take a warm bubble bath.

Kansas City Ks.

#69774 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBAMA 2012
Okay, show me the post number where I said that.

Kansas City Ks.

#69775 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break it down for YOU! You are the one who said those who vote for Romney are idiots. I asked then by your statement, do you believe most Americans are idiots?
NOBAMA 2012

Kansas City Ks.

#69776 Oct 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you had me fooled in thinking Obama would send his own money. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one, but I guess you really knew what kind of man Obama is and he WOULDN'T personally help those in need! ROFL
NOBAMA 2012
Nope,did not know that, but I do know President Obama made good on his promise to give his $1.4 million Nobel Prize money to charity.

How funny is it now?
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69777 Oct 28, 2012
U R Not Very Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I can see I have upset you. Why don't you take a warm bubble bath.
So you choose to not answer my question? I got you tripped up, and asking me to take a bubble bath with you is your best response? ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
&
NOBUBBLEBATH, you perv! LOL
Obama Lied People Died

Ozark, MO

#69778 Oct 28, 2012
I guess the current administration hasn't ever heard the WWII phrase, "Loose Lips Sink Ships" - this is a fairly long video, but very well done.

The single most damning video against Barack Obama you will ever see. This video, made by the U.S. Navy Seals, will hopefully cost Obama his second term in office. It’s just incredible how effective this video is in convincing TRUE Americans that Obama is a clear and very serious traitor to this country. History will judge him negatively for his terrible treasonous acts. Just an incredibly powerful video! Senior CIA, FBI, Military and many other U.S. government intelligence officials describe for the viewer how Obama has compromised U.S. national secrets and the very serious consequence of those actions. And what’s worse, he did it all for political gain so he could win a second, and undoubtedly disastrous, term in office. Please view this and stop this traitor from spending one more single second as the President of this great country!

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0...
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69779 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,did not know that, but I do know President Obama made good on his promise to give his $1.4 million Nobel Prize money to charity.
How funny is it now?
And Obama's promises to:

1. Cut the national debt in half?
2. Get unemployment to 5.5%?
3. Bring the 2 parties together?
4. Unite the country?
5. Close GITMO?

How funny is it now that there is a list of 5 promises Obama broke? When you answer those, I can get you some more! ROFL

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#69780 Oct 28, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't have the energy or ability to research, I won't do it for you, Barn!!! ROFL Maybe Floyd can give you some insight down at the barber shop!

NOBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School 4 hr Topstudents 3
Famous People from Puxcio (Feb '10) Fri Johnny 86
mica craddock Fri dudeman 1
Be aware Fri Johnny 6
Tanya have issues ? Fri Cody 4
Is Mingo Job Corps Closing (Feb '15) Sep 21 Cammie 31
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079

Puxico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puxico Mortgages