Im a 40 year old

Jackson, MO

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Thats the way I like them,I work weird hrs,4 till 2 a.m.,If any you women apply,hit me up for an early bird,or something more
alphebto

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Im a 40 year old wrote:
Thats the way I like them,I work weird hrs,4 till 2 a.m.,If any you women apply,hit me up for an early bird,or something more
how tall do you like them?
Im a 40 year old

Jackson, MO

#3 Jul 11, 2012
im 5'8 so I like em short and tall but no skyscapers
hey

Haslet, TX

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Im a 40 year old wrote:
What town do you work in ?
lala lady

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Put your email or how is someone supposed to get in touch with you? You need to post on Craigslist.
Im a 40 year old

Jackson, MO

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I work in cape county and will travel
now

Jackson, MO

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Im lookinfg for an early monday morning bang session and ladies interested

Since: Jul 11

Dexter

#8 Jul 30, 2012
You shouldn't have any problem finding porkers around here.
Wanda

Seattle, WA

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Im a 40 year old wrote:
im 5'8 so I like em short and tall but no skyscapers
Is 6'10" too tall for you big boy?
now

Jackson, MO

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Ill climb that
guy
#11 Jul 31, 2012
id hit it wanda how do i contact u
Bertha Butt

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 Jul 31, 2012
I'll sock it to ya, baby!
delightfullyplum p

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Ummm.Im a 40 yr old what male or female?You looking for a fatty for your beef patty.Whats your height,weight,color of eyes,color of hair or you bald.Do you keep youself shaved?(mmm you know what I mean).My favorite ...Are you married? Are you divorced? Are you married going through a divorce?Are you married still living with wife? But like to hanky pank on the side for good eroctic sex.Are you married and maybe wife knows you hanky pank on the side too cause she also hanky panks too.:D See so many question's I know.But, to many men and women out there messing with a woman's emotions to get one thing and women also doing that to men.Thats why I ask..Good day!!!
meme

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 1, 2012
I'm 5' about 110 lbs kinda tan, dark red hair( not natural) green eyes my husband is 5'11 about 160 lbs brown hair, blue eyes very sexy. We're looking for a girl if u know what I mean ;)
delightfullyplum p

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2012
I hear there is a married couple "swingers"might be moving this way.Im sure you will hook up sometime.Im not into women sorry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respect 7 min Chuck 2
Sexiest Guy in PB 7 min Mrs Awesome 23
I only miss you when I'm breathing 13 min LaffAtUrChit 44
Overnight daycare? 22 min Observer 4
Xtreme gymnastics 1 hr Momma 1
Men's Clothing Stores 2 hr LaffAtUrChit 6
Is Judge Joe Satterfield a fair Judge (Dec '09) 2 hr Yummy 131

Puxico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance