First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Weary

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I've heard a couple different things from people about Justin Greenlee. Who is he and what kinda person is he?
Know

Dexter, MO

#2 Nov 28, 2012
That dude is the biggest idiot you'll ever meet. In high school he was a douche who thought he was something because he sit the bench in JV basketball. He is highly disrespectful of every one around him, and can't say a sentence without "f*ck" or G*d D*mn" in it at least twice. He's trying soooo hard to be cool. Now he's went and turned all country kicking his boots and smoking like he's the coolest guy in town, and he's just a big joke. He hops from job to job, never settling. He has some of the worst lies in the world, a dude I know told me all types of stuff he's said. "I shot a 17 point deer with 7 inch drop tines 6 times and the blood trail was a foot wide, but I couldn't find it. I'm getting a job for $40 over at John Deere" This guys an idiot, the deer story is a lie, and I'm sure the closest he'll get to that job is applying. Stay away at all costs.
A Giver

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 28, 2012
I agree, you can not do good for this boy. He does not appreciate it. He steals, and lies, and goes from one job to the next. I think he has some issues, and he doesnt like to clean up ither. He has had some good jobs and quit them, jobs that most people would be proud of.
That One Guy

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I really dont know him but all the same things being said about him have been said about me and 100 other people , when i talked to him he was nice , i too have a bad mouth but that doesn't make me a bad person nor does it him or anyone else who says bad words , honestly if you want to know what kinda of person he is there is only one true way and that is to get to know him , as it is the only real way to know anyone , you can NOT go by what others say or someones past because people can change , Plus who knows who is really giving the info could be some one who is mad at them for many of reasons , Many People Lie my best words is "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see"

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2012
he is a thief, a liar, and a worthless piece of shit! he stinks and disrespects everyone, always thinks he knows more than anyone around him and will not listen to authority to save his life. if you dont believe he is a thief just look up his record, its public opinion.
I fell for it

Florissant, MO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
I KNOW FIRST HAND. NOT BY WHAT OTHERS SAY!
He seems like a nice guy when you meet him but don't be fooled, hes not. He respects no-one, he is out
only for himself. He will lie to you in a heartbeat
he WILL NOT WORK (AT LEAST FOR LONG) yet has had some really good jobs that pay very well.
He also does not believe in bathing??? I don't know why? Soap is cheap but I guess laziness can't be cured.
If you look up LOSER, THIEF, CHEATER, LAZY, NASTY
USER in the dictionary trust me, his name would be there. He most likely would steal from his own Mother if it was to his benefit.
All I can say is I have seen him in action and if you see him coming: WORD OF ADVICE: Run, don't walk as fast as you can and don't look back.
ex used for sex

Florissant, MO

#7 Dec 11, 2012
He has been with his girlfriend for a while now yet was still sleeping with me while he was with her. sad but true, has told everyone he was cheated on by me, but the reality is, I was the one cheated on!! He will use you and when he is done he will walk away smiling. I dont have to be angry to point out the truth, and I dont have to lie about anything, trust me when I say run fast if you know this guy!! He is no good!!
Was a joke

Florissant, MO

#8 Dec 11, 2012
I used to work wit h him in Dexter, he wouldn't show
up a lot. He would tell everyone he was working then
leave after he got a ride to Dexter.
He knows it all according to himself.
He wants people to feel sorry for him he would always tell how his parents were just pieces of shit. A guy
helped him get the job there but that didn't matter to him, he just uses people.
Stay Away

Florissant, MO

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Steer clear
Aunt B

United States

#10 Jan 28, 2013
I know this is an old post but I have a few things to say on this subject. I know for a fact he was taken to jail in Butler county on the 16th of Jan.2013 for stealing. ( his name was in the paper on Jan.17th) He and Jessie Crank was caught with stolen property trying to sell it at Walkers Salvage. He went to court in Stoddard county on the 23rd of Jan. for recieveing stolen property. He was caught with over 40 road signs in the trunk of his car. I know this for a fact. Stoddard county is useing this case for training due to they had never had this kind of case before, so they werent sure how to write it up. As it was stated before you can check out his record it is public information...
your momma

Kennett, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2013
for one he didn't get caught with 40 signs in his car. You need to get your story straight cause for one 40 signs won't fit in that lil thing so before you start saying shit get the truth first cause you don't know it dumb shit!!!!
Confused

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Many people have tried to help him and its true he will just use you.
I'm confused why his girlfriend I mean the one he is openly seen with
Stays with him. He constantly cheats on her, I know this for a fact , he
Cheated with my cousin just recently. Looks like she's going down the
Tube with him.
CXK

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Weary wrote:
I've heard a couple different things from people about Justin Greenlee. Who is he and what kinda person is he?
Run as hard and fast as you can.
XXXX

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 2, 2013
NOTHING IS EVER HIS FAULT.
Losing job, stealing, cheating on girlfriend,
etc.
ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT.
Robbed

Marshfield, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2013
I heard cops are looking for him again now!
Robbed

Sparta, MO

#16 Feb 5, 2013
ex used for sex wrote:
He has been with his girlfriend for a while now yet was still sleeping with me while he was with her. sad but true, has told everyone he was cheated on by me, but the reality is, I was the one cheated on!! He will use you and when he is done he will walk away smiling. I dont have to be angry to point out the truth, and I dont have to lie about anything, trust me when I say run fast if you know this guy!! He is no good!!
How did you have sex with someone that smells that much like rotten A*S? He always looks and smells like he just took a sh*t bath!! But look at his parents guess you can't expect much huh they are all useless.
Aunt B

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2013
your momma wrote:
for one he didn't get caught with 40 signs in his car. You need to get your story straight cause for one 40 signs won't fit in that lil thing so before you start saying shit get the truth first cause you don't know it dumb shit!!!!
For your information I DO know what I am talking about and I DO have my facts straight. I have first hand information from the Stoddard County sherrif's department!!! So YOU might just be the dumb shit..
Lol

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Wouldn't surprise me, this dude is a pos
punk b

Bellevue, WA

#19 Feb 7, 2013
awww poor bi*ch as* jesse couldnt handle the truth and got the topic deleted!!!
grow up

Bellevue, WA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Aww who gives a f**ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discipline is not Domestic Violence 10 min missouri 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 min Abdurratln 2,638
Walmart Sucks 25 min guest6 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 36 min Abdurratln 426
Richard Dixon Construction (Oct '08) 1 hr Where 54
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Poinsettia 96,891
Remeber if you start to miss me 1 hr heartbreaker79 33
•••
•••
Puxico Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Puxico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••