curious musician

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Does anybody know anything about a band that used to play around here called "Neon Nights"?
Oldie

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
All I know is that one of the guys that used to play in it is from Dexter. He had red hair and was on the keyboard. They were a good band, but I havent heard much out of them in a while.
I Think

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Oct 14, 2009
I think the red headed guy you are talking about still works at Holloway Dist. I cant remember his name but I do remember a guy that worked there that used to play in a band several years back, and the name Neon Nights sounds familiar. I know he still works for Terry and Debbie because I just saw him in one of the vans a couple of weeks ago.
knows Tom

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Oct 14, 2009
Tom Menley is the red headed man you are speaking of. He lives in Dexter and he was an original member of Neon Nights.
curious musician

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 18, 2009
thank you, i recently bought a used guitar and i was told it originally belonged to the guitarist from neon nights, does anybody know who played guitar?

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2010
curious musician wrote:
thank you, i recently bought a used guitar and i was told it originally belonged to the guitarist from neon nights, does anybody know who played guitar?
Thyrl Fisk
Donnie Fisk

New Madrid, MO

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Depending on what kind of guitar it is, I am Thyrl Fisk's son, he was the lead guitarist in the band. The keyboard player was Tom Menley The bass player was Bob Henderson, drummer was Herb Moore and then Thyrl on lead. hope this helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earnie Adams (Jun '13) 11 min HATE him 30
k.n 1 hr Guest 4
Bi guy lookin for male friend 2 hr jamie 1
family counseling center 2 hr go go 5
Come On Coach Fri Question one ability 1
Brian G Wilcox Aug 27 TeresaKCMO 1
Luv to see her a#s shake Aug 26 Angie And Larry 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puxico Mortgages