sad but true

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 16, 2012
She is a nasty whore, she is a user and loves to cheat with married men. I know she is a home wrecker. She cheated on her husband with mine and lived with him and is living with a real bunch of white trash, i know there is four adults living in a trailer with ray, michelle, her baby and her boyfriend who is a thief he will pack off what is not tied down, so to all of the people at kinder watch your stuff he has sticky fingers. Watch your husbands she is a nasty whore who spreads std's, some one needs to call the dfs office cause to many people r living in a two bed room trailer with a new baby and that trailer does have mold damage from the flood water that stood under that trailer. The adults are nasty and trashy and the baby needs to be checked on because his mom does not have very good hygene, she goes to the stores with greasy hair and dirt that is caked to her skin, that baby does not deserve to be in that kind of enviroment.
so do something

Ballwin, MO

#2 Sep 16, 2012
sad but true wrote:
She is a nasty whore, she is a user and loves to cheat with married men. I know she is a home wrecker. She cheated on her husband with mine and lived with him and is living with a real bunch of white trash, i know there is four adults living in a trailer with ray, michelle, her baby and her boyfriend who is a thief he will pack off what is not tied down, so to all of the people at kinder watch your stuff he has sticky fingers. Watch your husbands she is a nasty whore who spreads std's, some one needs to call the dfs office cause to many people r living in a two bed room trailer with a new baby and that trailer does have mold damage from the flood water that stood under that trailer. The adults are nasty and trashy and the baby needs to be checked on because his mom does not have very good hygene, she goes to the stores with greasy hair and dirt that is caked to her skin, that baby does not deserve to be in that kind of enviroment.
So if you know all of the things you said to be the truth why are you on here running your mouth instead of reporting this yourself? If there is a child in this situation and you know these things to be actual facts then isn't your responsibility as a caring adult to let someone know what is going on that has the authority to help this baby? You aren't doing anyone, especially this baby, any good at all by getting on a site like this. I think that anyone that actually knows for a fact that a child is being neglected or mistreated in any way should stand up and take this information to someone in authority. A small child cannot stand up for itself. So isn't our responsibility to speak up for them? So if you are not on here just because she cheated with your husband and are wanting to talk trash about her then do the right thing for this baby and talk to someone that can help. And remember as far as the cheating with your husband, it takes 2 to tango so he shares the blame for that right along with her.
doesnt matter

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
honestly i think its pathetic that people get on here to bash people . honestly are you so bored with your life that you half to stalk someone else and watch every move they make to get some kind of entertainment?? yea you seem like a real good person to be bashing someone . unless you have walked a day in her shoes what gives you the right to sit there behind your computer screen and and talk trash. im sure whatever she has done in her life is her choice just like you and your life,. she is the only person that will suffer the consequenses so why is it of your concern on what she does. and plus that is so judgemental it disgust me. you have faults to and it is not your place to say what she does wrong cuz you are just as much as fault for wrong doin. so yea get a life and dont judge cuz when you point your finger at someone you have three pointing back at you. its kind of funny that you have the nerve to bash her cuz im sure someone is doing the same to you . if you dont like someone doin that to you then why put someone else through the pain. so how bout you grow up a little and put ur nose in your own ass and not hers.
u sound scary to me

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Blah blah blah is all i see. I dont like heather but im not gunna bash her.. your on a WEBSITE talkn shit.. if u dont like her for taken ur husband them beat her ass and get it over wit. And u wanna thro kids in the mix if u cared u wudnt have waisted time talkin shit on here u wud be helpin that baby. Stop being scary and beat her ass leave the kids out. Ur not so tought sittin on a damn computer.. who are you scaren? Im not bout to bash her cause i can simply beat her ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You broke your promise (Jul '16) 25 min Guest 94
hosea the creep 30 min precious 6
China roach garden 42 min Jersey Girl 2
Best is worse 43 min Jersey Girl 1
Shelby Perkins had Zeki Harty 49 min that guy 7
Snowing in New Jersey 1 hr Jersey Girl 1
best place to go see Christmas lights (Dec '11) 1 hr Appreciative 18

Puxico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance