just wondering

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
does any one know what ever became of a guy named brad starnes the last i herd he left the millitary and had a baby he was living in the puxico area but iv not herd anything elese about him
heres your sign

Broseley, MO

#2 Mar 15, 2010
He lives in the Bluff somewhere and the last I heard he worked at Home Depot. He hasn't changed much. I am not sure if he is married or not but his daughter is 8 or 9 yrs old by now. Seems like he also had some medical issues here while back that really knocked the wind out of him for awhile but I think he got over it ok.
just wondering

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2010
I thought he had a daughter that would be around 13 or so. I hope there was nothing serious wrong with him. He was always such a sweet guy. I hope he has found everything he ever wanted in life.
just letting you know

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Mar 27, 2010
Believe he is finding at least the important things, goes to Midland Church.
Ashley Davis

Fenton, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2010
He is currently in Poplar Bluff. I work with him
Krusher

Fenton, MO

#6 Apr 12, 2010
I miss the dude. Haven't seen him in a while. He used to play drums in a band I was with. Coolest guy you'll ever wanna meet!
JMS

Park Hills, MO

#7 Apr 19, 2010
just wondering wrote:
does any one know what ever became of a guy named brad starnes the last i herd he left the millitary and had a baby he was living in the puxico area but iv not herd anything elese about him
I would love to talk to brad again...I have some things I would LOVE to ask him.
diane

Williamsville, MO

#8 Apr 30, 2010
just wondering wrote:
I thought he had a daughter that would be around 13 or so. I hope there was nothing serious wrong with him. He was always such a sweet guy. I hope he has found everything he ever wanted in life.
he does have a daughter that is around 12 years old. but the bitch that he was with wouldnt let him be a father to his daughter.
he also has 2 other daughters.
The Bitch

Williamsville, MO

#9 May 5, 2010
Just so you know I had my reasons for every choice I made just like everyone elese. And I am not the only one who could have made diffrent choices.
I have never ment to hurt him. I think he is a wonderful guy. He has always deserved someone better than me. I hope that in life he finds the love, appreciation, and respect that he deserves.
He has always and will always hold a special place in my heart, even though I know that light he had for me was shut off along time ago.
Brad Starnes

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 10, 2012
The Bitch wrote:
Just so you know I had my reasons for every choice I made just like everyone elese. And I am not the only one who could have made diffrent choices.
I have never ment to hurt him. I think he is a wonderful guy. He has always deserved someone better than me. I hope that in life he finds the love, appreciation, and respect that he deserves.
He has always and will always hold a special place in my heart, even though I know that light he had for me was shut off along time ago.
Funny how things work out, now many MANY years later we are married to one another LOL ... Love you
Whitney

Joplin, MO

#11 Aug 14, 2014
Brad - why did you disappear off of Facebook? I was wanting to talk to you!!!!!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy at tyson (Feb '17) 8 min Jeff 36
hillis 9 min lawrence 1
Poplar Bluff Wikipedia 1 hr True 6
Looking for someone to restore a tractor (Aug '16) 2 hr naw hes crooked 7
Brandi at Amerimart (Jul '17) 2 hr they all cheat 16
semo drug treatment at the old bank 3 hr B insane Obama 5
Mandy is user 5 hr ShutUpAlready 7

Puxico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puxico Mortgages