Dittmer, MO

#1 Apr 15, 2009
Any one know Nicole Smith?
friend

Cedar Hill, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2009
wondering wrote:
Any one know Nicole Smith?
Yes, she is a mother of two and a nice person. Please don't start trash talking her like everyone else who gets put on this site.
wondering

Dittmer, MO

#3 Apr 16, 2009
I wasn't going to I was just wondering how she was doing.
Nicole

Dittmer, MO

#4 Apr 20, 2009
This is Nicole. Who is this looking for me?
hmm

Bell City, MO

#5 Nov 19, 2010
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, she is a mother of two and a nice person. Please don't start trash talking her like everyone else who gets put on this site.
nice person... lmao.. liar and thief..
Ray

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 20, 2010
You mean lying like putting a fake name, and thief, as in stealing and hurting someones reputation, without putting you name. A real man or woman with these issues wouldn't go by hmm, but be big enough to say who you are. Unless like your post suggest your spineless! I do not know who she is, and could care less, but after a post like that she must be a halfway descent person for you to try to label her as such!
The Truth

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2010
Thief is right. She embezzled money from both banks in Puxico several years ago and she knows it.
Ray

Ballwin, MO

#8 Nov 21, 2010
Then Be a man or woman, and post your name! If you are so sure she did, and I have no clue as I do not know her, but if she did then you are vindicated and there is no recourse. If your lieing, which I am inclinded to believe since you will not post who you are, the you are guilty of slander! I work for a computer hosting site, and I can run you IP address, and will tomorrow at work, and may pass this along to the smith lady, if I can find out who she is kin too! I have nothing against you really, I just hate to see people trashed on here by those that hide behind fake names!
TO RAY

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 22, 2010
Maybe -- if you don't know her or don't live here you could not comment

Maybe - if it bothers you to read it - click back and move on

Maybe -- someone could report you for threatening to give out their information and using your job for something I am sure your employer wouldn't approve of

Maybe -- this person does know something and maybe they don't either way if it doesn't affect you why do you care??
The Truth

United States

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Technically, I would be guilty of libel, since this word is in print and not spoken. However, I would only be guilty of libel if the words I spoke were untrue, and if the defendant was able to prove in a court of law that the untrue statement somehow caused her a financial hardship.
Typically this is only the case in newspaper or magazine print. Anything said in Puxico Topix wouldn't be recognized as a "formal written declaration" and would never stand up in a court of law. Anyone who believes anything written on here is a fool anyways.
I'm a fool for posting here. I'd put my name, but I'm embarrassed to be associated with most of the uneducated fools that post here. I only get upset when someone asks for information on someone I have inside info on, which I absolutely did in this case. Either believe it or don't. I like her family. I'm done with this topic.
The truth 2

Florissant, MO

#11 Dec 23, 2010
The banks for some reason are not allowed to tell another bank (with intent to employ)when one of their employees has done something like she has. If you don't believe what is written here, ask the Peoples community bank about her. I would think they would be obligated to give that info if asked directly. I do know it happened, don't care about her but I do think the law enforcement and banks should have to make this public knowledge so it doesn't happen again. Sadly, most laws now protect the guilty. You can type till you are blue in the face. I won't put my real name here because I respect the family she married into. And I do feel sorry for them.
just the facts

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2011
go to Missouri Casenet and you'll see how Ms Smith is doing today!
the devil made me do it

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 12, 2011
anything you say on here can be used against you if it pertanes to illegal laws as of jan 1st 2011 know the new laws MO.GOV
medic

Ottawa, KS

#14 Feb 4, 2011
The Smith family must be devistated. I feel very sorry for them. From what I understand, her current residence is the Butler CO. Jail.
space heater

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Ray wrote:
You mean lying like putting a fake name, and thief, as in stealing and hurting someones reputation, without putting you name. A real man or woman with these issues wouldn't go by hmm, but be big enough to say who you are. Unless like your post suggest your spineless! I do not know who she is, and could care less, but after a post like that she must be a halfway descent person for you to try to label her as such!
You can usually tell when a person has beef with the topic when there the only ones to say something negative. I'm sure in this big ole world where all gonna piss on someone and get pissed on a few times...I don't know her either...just my two pennies...
the devil made me do it

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Feb 5, 2011
moral to the story is, just because they tell you that that yellow stuff in your glass is beer dont mean it is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Duncan 44 min jennnnnnnnnnnn 2
Brittany campbell 55 min individual 5
Come On Coach Aug 28 Question one ability 1
Brian G Wilcox Aug 27 TeresaKCMO 1
Luv to see her a#s shake Aug 26 Angie And Larry 30
Looking for new baby Aug 23 Dog lover 2
Truth Aug 20 Mr Mathes 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puxico Mortgages