I have started Puxico Online ......

I have started Puxico Online ......

Posted in the Puxico Forum

Puxico Online

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2010
I have started Puxico Online to bring every one to one spot for all there puxico area needs
I am not done or any where close but i have started www.puxicoonline.co.cc soon i will have all kinds of things on there and soon hope to upgrade and get rid of adds and allow more pages to be made but atm i am just dealing with what i have its free to chat free to join free to have fun and talk to people live from this area i have puxico topix and puxico school and Kfvs12 web site all linked i have pics still yet to upload i just started this its not done by any means and will accept any help and will give credit where do so please just come on over and check it out soon i hope to have laws and codes posted for all to see soon as i find out where i can get them also have job list page yet no jobs to post on there lost or missing pets yet to have any to post but one day it will be full of info so please dont fall behind be head of the crowd we offer [email protected] as well and much much more Thanks Puxico Online Staff
whatever

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2010
cool idea..works ok change the background..lots of adds...chat room is a good place to verbaly duke it out with your neighbors.. cmon patty, and ego real time debate, for hours and hours..lol
good luck
Puxico Online

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2010
I would like to keep things com not duking it out and yes there are adds but its free to join free to use and free to do more less anything you like i am just doing this for the people and i am the people i am not the Goverment nor do i have any influence on the Goverment of puxico or any where els its just something to help people of the town of which i grew up and still live in.

I am 22 years old i still have alot to post on there i still have lots of info to gather even have lived here my whole life

I am not a corp company i am a person who thought it would be a great idea to bring this town to the next level and post what people will find useful like Jobs and Places to eat or hang outs or other events or lost pets (parents are looking for their kids dog and have a pic i will post on site with name and any other info they give to help find it) i am just doing this in hopes of helping others and inviting new people and Business to visit and gather here as we have for many years and every one knows that jobs are needed in puxico and more less every one and everything is on the internet these days so why not puxico and puxico info and things going on and about puxico if you are going to live here might as well make the best of it the only way you know how and this is my know how so if its not that great sorry i am hoping on getting more backgrounds and ect and more chats as soon as i start to get visitors i will update more and also will accept people who would like to help (always open to new ideas also no matter how dumb people might think every little bit helps and i will listen and possibly add to site if i decide to )
Abc123

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2010
Ur retarded to make that and expect it to be used for good just a real time way to mouth pep and start more trouble
Great Job

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 18, 2010
Puxico Online wrote:
I have started Puxico Online to bring every one to one spot for all there puxico area needs
I am not done or any where close but i have started www.puxicoonline.co.cc soon i will have all kinds of things on there and soon hope to upgrade and get rid of adds and allow more pages to be made but atm i am just dealing with what i have its free to chat free to join free to have fun and talk to people live from this area i have puxico topix and puxico school and Kfvs12 web site all linked i have pics still yet to upload i just started this its not done by any means and will accept any help and will give credit where do so please just come on over and check it out soon i hope to have laws and codes posted for all to see soon as i find out where i can get them also have job list page yet no jobs to post on there lost or missing pets yet to have any to post but one day it will be full of info so please dont fall behind be head of the crowd we offer [email protected] as well and much much more Thanks Puxico Online Staff
Sorry that some people can only think negative.I think what your doing is great keep up the good work.
Abc123

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2010
Only bad will come of this
Puxico Online

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2010
Abc123 wrote:
Ur retarded to make that and expect it to be used for good just a real time way to mouth pep and start more trouble
Only people such as your self would use things with a bad outlook i made it in which to help people not to be mouthing i hope it will help drive new people and stores here and possibly new Jobs for the people who need them and yes it can be used for good and yes its free and yes i am just a person and i will do my best to keep things updated and ect i do this in my spare time so go on with your bad outlooks and if you dont like it dont visit just that simple Thanks anyway
Puxico Online

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Great Job wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that some people can only think negative.I think what your doing is great keep up the good work.
Big Thanks for your post thats the kinda thinking we need in these times and days not these bad outlooks i hope it will help many we have a small game arcade for members wich its free to join and we have emails , live chat , forums , blog , and so much more and i hope we grow and again BIG THANKS FOR THE POST & POSITIVE FEED BACK if any one post ideas on here i will look in to each one myself and look at pros and cons and might add it or talk it over with you ect thanks in advance hope you all like the new site and please report any and all problems/trubles
Puxico Online

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2010
Also we have a facebook and twitter so look us up and join us on site we will try to keep every thing up to date soon i hope to have a myspace and some other networks for the Puxicoonline.co.cc so that every one knows so be on the look out for Puxico online take over on your local network we are trying to make a profile on each free network to get every one to stop by and take the polls and look at listings and/or share info, events, meetings, ect.
Puxico Online

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2010
I have uploaded and added photos to the website and i have changed a few things so be sure to join the site as a member so you will get the updates we also have a myspace photobucket twitter facebook now so be sure to add us and thanks in advance
Puxico Online

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2010
Puxico Online now has a myspace www.myspace.com/puxicoonline and we have a facebook and twitter as well join us on there and on site www.puxicoonline.co.cc its new i know it needs to be filled but it needs people to visit to gather info to post i am still looking for info i am still adding pages and info as i get it soon i hope to have photos of the whole town and all of the stores and possibly upgrading it so only Puxico local adds will be on there and we offer free emails to those who want them but limit one per person and there are polls on there from time to time and also arcade games so its good for the whole family we will have little things go one when we get the chance right now its new and needs lots of info so feel free to stop by and help out with what you would like to know about puxico and i will see if i can post it join us on our many networks and on site its fast free and very easy Thanks
PuxicoOnline

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2010
We need Info If you Have Info iither post it on here or post it on the chat box on site and please if you visit site leave feed back on here for others to see i am trying my best to keep this on top but more less every one just wants to know whos behind this well... why does it matter ? it don't i am just trying to get people to stop by and visit a while i would like the www.puxicoonline.co.cc the best site it can be for puxico for people who want to move here or people who use to live here or for the people who do live here but in order to post info i must get info and photos Which i will post if you upload and leave me a link to your photobucket Thanks to those who have stop by and thanks to those who will and BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE JOINED FOR FREE ON OUR SITE AND YOU WILL BE UPDATED MORE OFTEN THAT WAY , Also join us on twitter , facebook and myspace Thanks again
PuxicoOnline

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2010
also i will give credit to those of you who do give info Thanks In Advance
PuxicoOnlineDOTc om

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2012
This is an old post yes but new update we have www.puxicoonline.com with no ads other than the ones we (Team & Staff) post which really arent ads they are more of listings for companies/groups/ect. we have more/new updated city info on site we have over 200 links on the other sites links page , we have photos and videos (some from puxico and others are from youtube if you dont like them make your own channel or add them to the youtube channel also they have bad words there is not edit for underground white city rap and underground white Kuntry Rap) we have so much to offer if people would join , make pages , upload photos/videos and post info we would have alot more faster , we do NOT stop anyone from saying anything as long as its family friendly in the main parts of the site now if its got ADULT in the name it should only be 18+ only and for children under 18 please ask your parents before going onto the site Thanks also you can add us at facebook.com/puxicoonline and twitter.com/puxicoonline

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area doctor charged with sexually abusing patients (Oct '10) 39 min Cynic 68
which is harder to train a puppy or a woman? 1 hr rotten egg 1
farmers and misuse of chemicals 4 hr Jkh 13
kelly surprise (Sep '09) Sun Friend of family 14
aaron and erin tooke Aug 25 YES 5
Michelle Guffy (Feb '09) Aug 25 Let it go 11
Brad Blackburn Aug 25 Guest 1

Puxico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Puxico Mortgages