donny and connie wilson

Posted in the Puxico Forum

queen

Campbell, MO

#1 Mar 26, 2012
i was wondering if anyone has loned them stuff or have sold them stuff that they never pay for or lie about what they did with other peoples property
lucy

Malden, MO

#3 Apr 14, 2012
i kinow for a fact that he has cheated on his wife with my sister at the bar, he is a total looser and a worthless piece of crap, his wife connie is a pill head she buys pills from people and eats them like candy that is a fact
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 10, 2012
lucy wrote:
i kinow for a fact that he has cheated on his wife with my sister at the bar, he is a total looser and a worthless piece of crap, his wife connie is a pill head she buys pills from people and eats them like candy that is a fact
How long has this Connie been married to Donnie? How long as she lived in Puxico? She has worked in bars there? Just wondering?
connie

Mexico, MO

#5 Jul 6, 2012
First of all who is the sister? And if any of you people had balls you whould state ur real name instead of your fake names. My husband dont cheat and surely not with nasty hoes. I would love to know who all of you that who has downed my husband bc u have nothing better to do than sit at home on ur computer and talk shit about others. Worry about ur own life and stay the hell out of mine! Unless u have the proof and balls to tell me to my face! And further more if you call prescription meds abuse u and all ur shit disturbing ass can go to hell! You all know where I live so cowboy up and bring it! And thank you for letting my exciting life be apart of you'r boring life. Maybe if you get a life and learn how to take of a man you could have a life of you'r own. So further more untill you have proof or facts don't write shit on the internet! Notice i used my real name not a hidden one!
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 6, 2012
connie wrote:
First of all who is the sister? And if any of you people had balls you whould state ur real name instead of your fake names. My husband dont cheat and surely not with nasty hoes. I would love to know who all of you that who has downed my husband bc u have nothing better to do than sit at home on ur computer and talk shit about others. Worry about ur own life and stay the hell out of mine! Unless u have the proof and balls to tell me to my face! And further more if you call prescription meds abuse u and all ur shit disturbing ass can go to hell! You all know where I live so cowboy up and bring it! And thank you for letting my exciting life be apart of you'r boring life. Maybe if you get a life and learn how to take of a man you could have a life of you'r own. So further more untill you have proof or facts don't write shit on the internet! Notice i used my real name not a hidden one!
I am from Paragould Ar, wondering if this is the same Connie I know.
Finding

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jul 16, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>I am from Paragould Ar, wondering if this is the same Connie I know.
would love to have a response to this post, we have something in common, David.
Connie

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 28, 2012
My last name is Wilson. Or you may know me as Connie Stone or Rodgers. Whats it to ya?
Finding

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Connie wrote:
My last name is Wilson. Or you may know me as Connie Stone or Rodgers. Whats it to ya?
I just thought you might be the connie I was looking for, you are not, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis Paige Peters 19 hr Aunt BBBBBBBBBBBB 2
Carol Lynn Brooks Nov 24 OUTLAW 1
Buddy Burpo (May '10) Nov 24 OUTLAW 10
Jason and Sarah Jennings ll Nov 21 OUTLAW 3
Basketball (Dec '13) Nov 21 Stoddard Co Fan 22
puxico cops Nov 18 Blower 2
Looking for a person Nov 17 medic 2
Puxico Dating
Find my Match

Puxico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Puxico News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Puxico

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bold Predictions for Broncos Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 5:38 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Week 13
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
The Play the Denver Broncos Rely on That the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Stop
NBC Sports11:15 AM
Weekend Preview: Can Chiefs bounce back in Week 13?
NBC Sports 3:58 PM
Rams defense expects Chris Long back this week - NBC Sports