Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aw Carumba

Malden, MO

#21 Dec 23, 2012
Know of a local farmer who is going to build him a mulitilion $ home up north of here in fancy neighborhood and instead of driving back and forth 60 miles or so will just fly a helicopter to work on the farm every day...
WOW

Bernie, MO

#22 Dec 23, 2012
And that's exactly what I am talking about..........
WTF

United States

#23 Dec 28, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know that farm subsidies are abused by the farmers. They have ways to "work" the system by putting their farms in so many different names, even their children's names, in order to milk the program as much as they can.
They use legal means to get as much benefit as they can. That is smart business and many many other businesses and industries do the same thing. There is not a farmer in the country that got rich off of government subsidies, not one. Government subsidies are a very small portion of a farmer's gross income.
Fiction can be fun

United States

#24 Dec 28, 2012
Aw Carumba wrote:
Know of a local farmer who is going to build him a mulitilion $ home up north of here in fancy neighborhood and instead of driving back and forth 60 miles or so will just fly a helicopter to work on the farm every day...
Could you possibly exaggerate any more?
Farm Hand

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Dec 28, 2012
We get them so what? You stupid folks on here don't know the first thing about how they work and what they are for. So shut up and talk about something else that you know about. Like video games and doing nothing.
WOW

Bernie, MO

#26 Dec 28, 2012
WTF tell me some businesses that get that much money and subsidies from the government!!! Farm Hand, as I have said before, I am in no way stupid and am well aware of how the system works. I was once married to a farmer, so no, don't think I will shut up!:))))
farmer

Dexter, MO

#27 Dec 28, 2012
all you idiots need to tell some truth the farm payments were only a vey small part of the program 90 percent of the same program goes to wel fare food stamps and aid to anyone who may meet certin income levels we receive small payments to hold out land or notill land and protect wet lands the program being gone now those things do not have to happen in the long run more money for the farmer with out usda telling us how to farm sorry you are confused
ya-ok

Dexter, MO

#30 Dec 28, 2012
There so many hand out only the government can keep up with em. Keep sucking on that tit
Farmer John

Dexter, MO

#31 Dec 28, 2012
It's legal stealing, just like welfare and disablity. And us farmers know how to work the system.I work atleast 4 months out of the year. Suckers
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Dec 28, 2012
Fiction can be fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you possibly exaggerate any more?
. No exaggeration fiction.....it's true. Dawson from Bernie living at cape and flying to Bernie in a helicopter.
Country Girl

Dexter, MO

#33 Dec 28, 2012
When my daddy was alive and farmed the land he never got a new tractor, A new pickup or any free money. We lived off of what we got from the crops and if they didn't make anything then we lived off the garden and wildlife. I don't think farmers need all the money they get for crop loss. If their whole family can have all new vehicles and fancy clothes and big homes then they don't need the freebies.......
Truth

United States

#34 Dec 31, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>. No exaggeration fiction.....it's true. Dawson from Bernie living at cape and flying to Bernie in a helicopter.
How about, his son has been taking flying lessons and as part of his lessons they flew to the farm a few times. I take flying lessons and everybody says, "Cool, that sounds like fun." A farmer takes flying lessons and it is "OMG rich farmer buys helicopter."
yesindeed

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Jan 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How about, his son has been taking flying lessons and as part of his lessons they flew to the farm a few times. I take flying lessons and everybody says, "Cool, that sounds like fun." A farmer takes flying lessons and it is "OMG rich farmer buys helicopter."
Truth I don't think he is looking for a pilot so you can quit kissing ass LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puxico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Believer 97,049
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr DebraE 1,814
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr stupid bills for ... 6,930
Time to CELEBRATE!!!!!! 12 hr WHAT NEXT 1
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 20 hr neveratfault 223
Puxico Drug Bust (Sep '13) Wed Proud WHITE Man 7
NAPA @ Puxico Wed Proud WHITE Man 3
•••
•••
Puxico Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Puxico Jobs

•••