Superferry to add 2nd daily trip to Maui

Apr 19, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

“An afternoon voyage will benefit our customers who want the convenience of traveling later in the day”

The Hawaii Superferry said yesterday it will add a second daily voyage to Maui starting May 9. The afternoon service will operate on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, leaving Honolulu at 3:30 p.m. and ... via Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WeekendTroll

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Judged:

jake wrote:
IF YOU NO LIKE RIDE NO RIDE.......LIKE THEM SELF PITTY CRY BABY PROTESTERS WHO HIT PEOPLES CARS....INSULT PEOPLE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW...LET AIR OUT THE TIRES OF CARS.....WHICH IS A CRIMINAL ACT....PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN GET INTO TROUBLE........STAY HOME!!!!!! NOT TO MANY WAVES TO SHARE HERE......PARKING IS ALREADY TOUGH.....OH WAIT I SOUND LIKE IM FROM MAUI AND KAUAI......ITS OKAY COME ON OVER!
Huh? Sounds like ... sputter....gasp......Step away from the keyboard, take deep breaths.
OmomoME

Kapaa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Judged:

Let the INVESTIGATION of Linda Lingle and her administration begin! Talk about a FRAUD! The AUDIT says it all! Like we didn't know this all along!

Since: Mar 08

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

OmomoME wrote:
Let the INVESTIGATION of Linda Lingle and her administration begin! Talk about a FRAUD! The AUDIT says it all! Like we didn't know this all along!
You tell um'
getalife

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

I hope EVERY ignorant protester of the superferry starves!!!!!!!!!!1
LetThemEatCake

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Bachi to you for wishing it.
alarmclock

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

getalife wrote:
I hope EVERY ignorant protester of the superferry starves!!!!!!!!!!1
That's nice. Unfortunately (for you), starvation probably wouldn't be so selective. What about the smart protestors?

“American”

Since: Feb 08

Makawao

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Seems the Super ferry really is a nonissue here on Maui. Its impact has been nil other than emotional. If anything the Taxpayers in Hawaii with the majority on Oahu should be mad for the way it was deviously put through.
Lydell

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

The fact is, Kauai needs the HSF. It will come there because economics, progress, and the people will need it. If the silent majority spoke up, Kauai would have the vital service. But instead, you let idiots like Trujillo and Sierra club(runaway corrupt mainlanders) affect what YOUR islands really need. Think about speaking up next time. Let the councilmembers know how you feel. Don't let the squeaking wheel always get the oil. Make them realize how big a mistake it was to stop progress and affect the livelihood of all the hard-working famers and families who are the backbone of Kauai and Maui.
iole

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Wrong address, check your tunnel, it doesn't exit.
Hottie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Thanks to the Supreme Court i wont be able to ride it :(

BOO HOO
Rubba Slippa Man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

Sink the ferry!!!!!!!!
Wrong Ocean

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

By the way the world is round. Go Colgate moment yourself nut case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Puunene Discussions

Search the Puunene Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
find with date (Sep '13) Sep '13 Emely Mascolo 1
HI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Hawaii in... (Oct '10) Sep '11 Roofer 37
HI Who do you support for Governor in Hawaii in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '11 Joe Balls 194
sharon krynsen (Jan '10) Jul '11 Sharon Krynsen 2
HI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in H... (Oct '10) Nov '10 doobee 18
Maui Hawaiian Cement plant damaged in early mor... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Alika Smoe 1
Superferry exemption was forced, audit finds (Apr '08) May '08 same old 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Puunene Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Puunene People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE