Putney Store rises

Putney Store rises

There are 5 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Putney Store rises. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

From the very first morning after the Putney General Store burned just a little over one year ago, volunteers have been working to get it open once again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

flat lander

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
The structure is on it's way rising from a lot of planning and help of many in the village. Those beams are strong enough for a gallows if they catch anyone with bad intentions.
Republicrat

Bellows Falls, VT

#2 Dec 14, 2010
I seems highly insensitive and inappropriate to erect a Putney General Store so close to the site of the Putney General Store.
Kate

Hancock, NH

#3 Dec 14, 2010
flat lander wrote:
The structure is on it's way rising from a lot of planning and help of many in the village. Those beams are strong enough for a gallows if they catch anyone with bad intentions.
What do you think this is, the Wild West?
Merry Crispness

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Dec 14, 2010
I hope they've got a 24-hour guard against the arsonist who keeps torching the place and who is still out there.
flat lander

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Dec 14, 2010
As in West Westminster or "Hang'Em High" and Jed Cooper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar 29 DEPUTY DOG 34
News Police Log (May '16) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 1
Meaning of the name "Seward" (May '16) May '16 peter gumaer ogden 1
lost dog (Dec '15) Dec '15 Stephanie Maynard 1
News Business Buzz (Sep '14) Sep '14 Autumn Is Best 1
News Clark seeks third term as sheriff (Jun '14) Jul '14 vern 39
News Putney's free walk-in clinic closes after 22 years (Jul '14) Jul '14 Former New Englander 3

Putney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Putney Mortgages