Do you approve of Nan Hayworth as Rep...

Do you approve of Nan Hayworth as Representative?

Posted in the Putnam Valley Forum

Mario Giacalone

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Typical follow the party line Congresswomen. She supports tax breaks for millionaires which she is a member of that club. She voted against the payroll tax. She represents the interest of the corporate 1% and has no guts to vote against her party line and to stand up for t people she represents.
Warren Lucas

Yorktown Heights, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2012
She is doing an awesome. Very smart lady!
Jim

West Point, NY

#3 Jul 4, 2012
She wants to take away health insurance from 30 million citizens, allow insurance companies to discriminate vs pre existing conditions. She suported keeping Khadafy in power in Libya.
Irish Girl

Yonkers, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
No. I am not sure who she is representing...I just know it isn't me. She needs to go before all of my salary ends up going directly to rich people without a chance of saving it for myself.
grace o'rourke

Walden, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Because she stands for what I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westchester tops nation in property taxes again... (Sep '11) Apr 11 Heather 2
News Spencer Tunick, photographer of nudes, opens st... (Oct '13) Apr 11 Brianna 2
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr 9 Vote For Trump 1
News Family reunion for Happy Valley (Feb '08) Mar '16 Jean Smith 17
Trucker Mar '16 TEX101 1
News More than 1,500 residents, businesses without p... Mar '16 rice central huds... 1
News New York man faces extradition to Connecticut (Jan '08) Aug '15 getreal81 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Putnam Valley Mortgages