Who has had problems with Trooper Howard - Schroon Lake

Posted in the Putnam Station Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elijah Bleu

Averill Park, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Has anyone had problems with Trooper David Howard from Schroon Lake? I have had 2 people tell me that he is less than honest. Would like to hear from anyone else who has had poor interaction with this guy.
hello

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Jul 29, 2009
this guy need to get off the force
same fate

Albany, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2009
Elijah Bleu wrote:
Has anyone had problems with Trooper David Howard from Schroon Lake? I have had 2 people tell me that he is less than honest. Would like to hear from anyone else who has had poor interaction with this guy.
im a late for work right now...but have i got one about him for you he stopped me a couple years ago...be back around 4ish
lalalalala

Lake George, NY

#4 Aug 2, 2009
hey is a awsome cop
Mickey

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Dirt bay like the rest of his family.
Naughty Naughty

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I got a dwai four years ago from him. My bac was .08 he wrote in his statement that my speech was slurred i had bloodshot water eyes and i coukd barley stand up and i failed all the dexterity tests.......my bac was .08 im 6ft 1in 280lbs.....his statment didnt match my blood alcohol content...even the judge was like "come on..." they knocked it down and i pled....so the answers is NO he is not honest...alot of them are NOT honest...maybe jim st andrews will level the playing field here soon.
Judge

Bronx, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Ya naughty naughty u db ! So your saying shoot a trooper ? You inbred. Glad Howard nailed your ass it's retards like u who kill people. I hope someday you need the troopers and they somehow lose your address. U retard.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 16, 2012
The troopers are very honest. If you give them a hard time, expect them to be less than nice. You create your own problems and begin by breaking the law.
Quincy

Queensbury, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2012
Isn't it Trooper Guy Howard, not David? The guy who said †he troopers are honest must be a trooper.
Howard sued his neighbors in indian Lake, writes tickets for obscured license plate for having a dealer frame around the plate, and generally does whatever he wants. Do not disagree with him, ever.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2012
I never met a trooper that didn't deserve my respect.
HELLO DUMB

Broadalbin, NY

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Quincy wrote:
Isn't it Trooper Guy Howard, not David? The guy who said †he troopers are honest must be a trooper.
Howard sued his neighbors in indian Lake, writes tickets for obscured license plate for having a dealer frame around the plate, and generally does whatever he wants. Do not disagree with him, ever.
OBSCURED LICENSE PLATE IS A REDUCTION DUMB ASS AND DIDN'T SUE HIS NEIGHBOR. DID SUE BUT NOT HIS NEIGHBOR. MIGHT WANT TO GET IT RIGHT.
Winston

Mineville, NY

#12 Jul 29, 2012
<OBSCURED LICENSE PLATE IS A REDUCTION DUMB ASS AND DIDN'T SUE HIS NEIGHBOR. DID SUE BUT NOT HIS NEIGHBOR. MIGHT WANT TO GET IT RIGHT.>

If obscured plate is charged when there is no legally obscured plate, regardless of whether it's a reduction, is that Misfeasance of Office?
And he sued his neighbor for feeding deer years before Howard hit one with his Jeep. His claim was that the feeding attracted them to the area where Howard hit one. Dismissed.
Quit whining

Clayton, NC

#13 Jul 30, 2012
In a few years the high tech police state will control and watch everything you do. Drones will keep tabs on your heat signature from thousands of feet. Smart meters, smart grids, smart appliances, no privacy. Let's not forget the tsa "viper" team checkpoints coming to our highways. We're all to blame...for allowing it.
nyy

Albany, NY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Troopers put their lives on the line everyday,especially dealing with morons like u,eli blue and naughty naughty..I'm hoping since u had a bac of .08 it was nightime and that makes their job even more difficult,considering the circumstances of approaching a vehicle in the dark on empty roads where its probable the vehicles occupants have a weapon of some sort and have been drinking...if u treated them with the respect they deserve,u might have had a better experience..next time try to not drive after drinking .. .08 or not
just wondering

Vergennes, VT

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Does anyone know if this state trooper is single? i know him and happen to think he's very sweet and handsome. He arrested my ex for hitting me and was really nice and very helpful
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2012
I'm sorry, but state police are just like anyone else with a job... they do what they can to keep the job. I have said this before and will say it again; law enforcement is not about doing the right thing anymore. The Empire State does not want that. What does New York want? MONEY. The proper term is 'revenue enhancement' and that's what those tickets for 'inadequate exhaust','partially obscured license plate','window tint too dark' and all the other head shaking tickets go for. And no, they don't call them quota's... No no no, they're called 'progress reports'.

To paint all troopers with a broad brush is unfair just as it would be unfair to paint anyone group of people in that manner. In my experience with law enforcement, there are always going to be men (and women too) out there that use their authority in a manner that is really beneath the job.

Remember when you were a kid and you could trust the police? What ever happened to that? In this day and age, i wouldn't trust a law enforcement official to give me directions.

...probably write you a ticket for being lost...:o)
NYSP

Gloversville, NY

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Winston wrote:
<OBSCURED LICENSE PLATE IS A REDUCTION DUMB ASS AND DIDN'T SUE HIS NEIGHBOR. DID SUE BUT NOT HIS NEIGHBOR. MIGHT WANT TO GET IT RIGHT.>
If obscured plate is charged when there is no legally obscured plate, regardless of whether it's a reduction, is that Misfeasance of Office?
And he sued his neighbor for feeding deer years before Howard hit one with his Jeep. His claim was that the feeding attracted them to the area where Howard hit one. Dismissed.
False Lies and ignorance, you piece of garbage.
NYSP

Gloversville, NY

#19 Mar 26, 2013
NYSP wrote:
<quoted text>
False Lies and ignorance, you piece of garbage.
If you ever want to come out of hiding stop by the barracs. Your quotes are slander and defamation of character. Love to meet ya.
Legalize Meth

Tunbridge, VT

#20 Apr 1, 2013
NYSP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever want to come out of hiding stop by the barracs. Your quotes are slander and defamation of character. Love to meet ya.
You spelled Barracks incorrectly.

I'm going to let you off with a warning, this time. But don't let me catch you doing it again.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#21 Apr 2, 2013
there is a definite problem with our law enforcement institutions here in america, but going after ONE guy, especially on a forum such as this, is more than just a bit childish.

If a person feels that they have a legitimate gripe against a trooper or other designated law enforcement official, the best course of action is to record the officers' name and badge number after the stop or encounter, write up a statement and have it, and subsequent copies, notarized. This now makes it a legal document. You can then present this document to the shift commander and make out a complain form, of which you need to appropriate a copy. If no satisfaction is obtained by that, by all means, you send copies of your paperwork to the New York State Attorney General's office.
In a perfect world, there will be action, but as all of you know, New York is a fair piece away from being a perfect world. Don't get your hopes up. With all that said, please pick your battles and make sure that you have a legitimate complaint before doing all this. If not, you will just waste everyone's time and make yourself look like a dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Putnam Station Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annette Marion fraud crimes 4 hr Yvette 1
tax fraud penalty's on Annette Marion 4 hr Yvette 1
Ticonderoga (Oct '10) Sun Nooch 73
Working for police Sun idiots 4
town clean up Sun Concerned 6
Adirondack escapes Sat Adirondack Escapes 1
Ti topix (Apr '12) Sat Adirondack Escapes 15
More from around the web

Putnam Station People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE