Woman injured on Put-in-Bay

Woman injured on Put-in-Bay

There are 4 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Sep 3, 2011, titled Woman injured on Put-in-Bay. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

BAY, Ohio - A woman with burn injuries was transported by Life Flight helicopter to Mercy St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Enola

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Does anyone know how this poor woman and all the others on the golf cart are doing... I was on the golf cart she passed.. and saw the horrible accident.. cant get it out of my mind... I am praying for all of them.
Tom

Erie, PA

#3 Nov 25, 2011
The woman on the moped is still recovering in Michigan. She has had a tough go of it but is doing better. Horrible accident though.
Frank Burns

Port Clinton, OH

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Tom wrote:
The woman on the moped is still recovering in Michigan. She has had a tough go of it but is doing better. Horrible accident though.
How is she doing has she fully recovered? Please update us THanks
bob

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 7, 2012
After a long hard fight She died the day after Christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Put-in-Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For the Record (Dec '07) Apr '16 The truth 15
News Shipwreck likely polluting lake Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
need to talk to collen Feb '16 L RP 1
rebal flag really (Aug '15) Aug '15 B L M 1
News Put-in-Bay vibe coming to Columbus at Bar 145 (Feb '13) Aug '15 Hal 20
Port Clinton man injured after tractor flips (Jun '15) Jun '15 Papa hippy 1
News Lonz Winery wasting away on Middle Bass Island (Jul '07) Jun '15 Another Tim 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Put-in-Bay Mortgages