Feds hold fourth auction on a large g...

Feds hold fourth auction on a large group of travel trailers left in the Pine Belt area

There are 4 comments on the WREG story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Feds hold fourth auction on a large group of travel trailers left in the Pine Belt area. In it, WREG reports that:

The federal government is holding its fourth auction on a large group of travel trailers left in the Pine Belt area following Hurricane Katrina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Rudy Klucik

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 31, 2009
Hi There,
I am looking for the Trailers for sale from FEMA. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
trying to help

AOL

#2 Oct 31, 2009
they have them in lumberton miss, purvis miss.by the thousands do not know how many are for sale or how much sorry i could not have been more help.In lumberton they are on hickory grove road.And in purvis they are just of off interstate 59 at mile marker 51.
helpfulfriend

AOL

#3 Oct 31, 2009
The trailers are in Lumberton miss,and Purvis miss exit 41 and exit 51 off of interstate 59. In Lumberton they are on Hickory grove road.Purvis they are right off the interstate.There are hundreds may be thousands at both locations but i do not know how many of them are for sale or how much.I did hear you can not live in them or resale them.I hopethis helps you.If i can help you more just post again and i will find out what i can for you.
Harvey

Jordan, MN

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Rudy Klucik wrote:
Hi There,
I am looking for the Trailers for sale from FEMA. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
They will have an auction, live, tomorrow, Thursday, Nov 13, by Henderson Auctions. The auction starts at 10:00 am and 470 will be auctioned. Go a little over 2 miles west on Hwy 13 from Hwy 49. You'll see a sign to turn left at. It's about 1/2 a mile down that road. There will also be an auction December 5 in Magee MS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purvis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If married & looking for a sperm donor, you'd pick (Feb '08) Aug 29 Babies1983 36
your horse Trainer. Tiany Schuter making fun of... Aug 28 13hourstorescue 1
Fake Tiany Schuster Aug 28 carleeraepierce 1
fake Tiany Schuster Hates the poor working farm... Aug 28 carleeraepierce 1
Howdy Aug 25 Ricardo montobomb 1
News 6 charged in Lumberton drive-by shooting (Apr '09) Aug '17 SELF RELIANT 11
South Mississippi State Hospital Hacked! Jul '17 i belong do u 3

Purvis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purvis Mortgages