Hattiesburg man remembers those he helped on 9/11

Sep 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WDAM-TV Hattiesburg

As people pass by ground zero in New York , The Pentagon in Washington D.C., and the site in Pennsylvania where one of the four high jacked planes crashed they recall the most frightful day in U.S. history.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Christina

Hattiesburg, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

I live by James Jones, and he is one of the most respectful people that lives in our neighborhood that I know of. He has two little girls and they are also respectful, one of them is my best friend and I know that she and her little sisteris very lucky to have a father like that.
SGT LaPrarie

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Christina wrote:
I live by James Jones, and he is one of the most respectful people that lives in our neighborhood that I know of. He has two little girls and they are also respectful, one of them is my best friend and I know that she and her little sisteris very lucky to have a father like that.
James Jones is a close family member is no longer with us sad to say, he was taken from us a few days before the anniversary of the 9/11 events this year 2013. He will be laid to rest in the VA Boloxi, MS Cemetary 9/13/2013.

James Rescued People from the fires at the pentagon when the planes crashed into it. set up Triage and aided as many as he could. His wife at the time was working in the nursery, not far from where the planes crashed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Purvis Discussions

Search the Purvis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
punk crips n the burg 19 hr CKl 1
Veteran Supreme Court Justice Randolph challeng... (Oct '12) Fri Jeff Smith 2
Dude named Van Fri webster 1
Review: Bureau Of Narcotics Jul 10 WellI know 1
Carl Nicholson- You Mad Bro? Jul 8 NoFear 1
More Jul 6 Non curious 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
•••
•••
•••
•••

Purvis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Purvis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••