Hattiesburg man remembers those he he...

Hattiesburg man remembers those he helped on 9/11

There are 2 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Sep 10, 2011, titled Hattiesburg man remembers those he helped on 9/11. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

As people pass by ground zero in New York , The Pentagon in Washington D.C., and the site in Pennsylvania where one of the four high jacked planes crashed they recall the most frightful day in U.S. history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

Christina

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Sep 11, 2011
I live by James Jones, and he is one of the most respectful people that lives in our neighborhood that I know of. He has two little girls and they are also respectful, one of them is my best friend and I know that she and her little sisteris very lucky to have a father like that.
SGT LaPrarie

Picayune, MS

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Christina wrote:
I live by James Jones, and he is one of the most respectful people that lives in our neighborhood that I know of. He has two little girls and they are also respectful, one of them is my best friend and I know that she and her little sisteris very lucky to have a father like that.
James Jones is a close family member is no longer with us sad to say, he was taken from us a few days before the anniversary of the 9/11 events this year 2013. He will be laid to rest in the VA Boloxi, MS Cemetary 9/13/2013.

James Rescued People from the fires at the pentagon when the planes crashed into it. set up Triage and aided as many as he could. His wife at the time was working in the nursery, not far from where the planes crashed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purvis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petal primary school 12 hr Concerned parent 1
News Melissa Dawn Cruz. Source: Forrest County Sheri... Oct 8 SFC S 1
News KKK to rally in Poplarville (Apr '07) Oct 1 Jbc 234
A Guy Named Ben Sep 29 Sammy 1
Poll If married & looking for a sperm donor, you'd pick (Feb '08) Aug '17 Babies1983 36
News 6 charged in Lumberton drive-by shooting (Apr '09) Aug '17 SELF RELIANT 11
South Mississippi State Hospital Hacked! Jul '17 i belong do u 3

Purvis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purvis Mortgages