Murder suspects remain in jail

There are 16 comments on the Jun 12, 2008, Hattiesburg American story titled Murder suspects remain in jail. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

PURVIS - The two suspects arrested and charged in the murder of Tabitha Hartfield remain held in the Lamar County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

MilkyWay

Natchez, MS

#1 Jun 12, 2008
You can tell yourself that you were only helping, just trying to keep him out of trouble...but the truth is...each time those papers got lost or shuffled around was almost the same as taking a shovel and digging the hole where she was found.
SOMEONE THAT CARES

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2008
I BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE INVOLED THAN THEY HAVE IN CUSTODY.THIS YOUNG MOTHER LOST HER LIFE WHILE MY 7YEAR OLD NEPHEW WATCH HIS MOTHER TOLD HIM IT WAS NONE OF HIS BUISNESS.I BELIEVE THE WHOLE HILL KNEW ABOUT IT AND DID NOTHIN TO SAVE HER.NATASHA GRAHAM IS NOT THAT MENTAL THAT SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOIN BEFORE AND AFTER THE FACT.SHE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO PLAY THE MENTAL CARD,JUST CAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE FREE,TABITHA YOUNG KIDS WANT THERE MOTHER AND CANT HAVE HER ANY MORE SO WHY SHOULD NATASHA AND EVERYONE INVOLDE HAVE THEIR LIFE THEY DIDNT GIVE TABITHA A CHOICE NOW DID THEY?
to someone that cares

Natchez, MS

#3 Jun 24, 2008
I'm so very sorry to hear that your nephew witnessed such a horrific crime. God bless his little heart.

My heart is breaking thinking of all the children affected by Tabitha's murder and I can't even find the words to express my sorrow.
Pam

Columbus, MS

#4 Jul 21, 2008
All we want is JUSTICE!!!
For TABATHA
The mother of your nephew is a killer and she does not stand alone. she is covering for her lover. If she does not tell the truth her child will suffer for it. add another victom to the list.
SUP

Jackson, MS

#5 Aug 2, 2008
Tell me how a healthy young woman can draw a government check?
A Mother of Two

Idaho Falls, ID

#6 Aug 28, 2008
They should pay here on earth for what they did to that woman and her childern.....They will have to answer to our maker why they took such a precious life and someones mother away... I think the husband had something to do with it also. They should rot in jail and get tortured like they tortured her..
A Mother of Two

Idaho Falls, ID

#7 Aug 28, 2008
Mental or Not there is mental people in prison thats why their there... they do evil and we dont want them near our love ones
ame

Ridgeland, MS

#8 Oct 15, 2008
tabithas family is devistaded and only wants justice done and the guilty to stand trial for her murder
JUSTICE FOR TABITHA

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Jul 20, 2010
WILL THEY NEVER GET JUSTICE FOR TABITHA? HOW LONNG WILL THESE 2 PEOPLE SIT IN AN AIR CONDITIONED COUNTY JAIL BEFORE THEY DO SOME REAL TIME IN PRISON??
justice for everyone

Jamestown, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Just to let you know this jail is worse then prison. Ppl in this jail that have been sentenced to prison already cant wait to go to prison.
jones

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2010
They need yo go to prison
dimples

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Oct 1, 2010
Yes they need to go to prison. There is NO reason or excuse she was done that way.. It takes a sick person. and they need to rot in jail.
Concerned

Lake Butler, FL

#13 Oct 4, 2010
You have to know Natasha, she is a loving mom. She could never have done what she is being acused of.
dimples

Hattiesburg, MS

#14 Oct 4, 2010
I lived out there in Baxterville . I know her and I also the one killed..
a listener

Jackson, MS

#15 Oct 6, 2010
can't any of you write correctly
input

Hattiesburg, MS

#16 Jun 10, 2011
I do know Natasha and she loved her kids, but she was NOT a good mother and is completely capable of this. I have first hand knowledge of what her own children have gone through. Maybe if they had done something 8 years ago none of this would have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purvis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State economic development chief to take N.C. job Apr 17 Your Compare 14
petal schools are always fair and does not disc... Apr 12 Petal 6
Review: Bazor MMA Club Apr 12 brentlybazor 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wiggins, MS (Aug '10) Apr 11 R. Randall 7
Boyfriend brings prom to date's hospital bedsid... Apr 9 Tawana 1
News Christmas lights display (Dec '05) Dec '14 vicky 4
News Lamar Co. adds 2 K-9s (Apr '14) Apr '14 ellis ray gambrell 1
More from around the web

Purvis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE