Monte and Barbara Roseberry, Purvis R...

Monte and Barbara Roseberry, Purvis Residents

Posted in the Purvis Forum

mountainview

Timbo, AR

#1 Feb 22, 2008
We know before even writing this topix post, neither of you had anything to do with Andy or Sherrie Wittchow while you owned your cabin on Bob White Court in Mountain View, Arkansas. This was clearly stated to some residents of Mountain View, Arkansas by both of you.
We also know, you had absolutely no involvement with Andy or Sherrie Wittchow when the were running Mountain View Custom Homes, LLC, as indicated by both of you to residents of Mountain View, Arkansas.
We know what you initially informed your neighbors, however, there appears to be some slight contraindications, as follows:
Andy and Sherrie Wittchow were observed on several occassions entering the front door of the cabin you previously owned in Mountain View, Arkansas while you were not in the area, indicating they had access to a key to your front door.
Also, prior to Sherrie Wittchow being let go from Al Page Exit Realty, you were having her represent you in the selling of your home. Now, we know you did not have any involvement with them, though. We are IDIOTS, as you must have thought.
Perhaps, we will all see you as a character witness for "Mr. Andy's" Trial, and maybe you can even be cross examined by the prosecutor.
Please inform your lawyer who you had write a threatening letter to one of Andrew L. Wittchow's victims for telling the truth to plant it where the sun does not shine.
For further information, have your lawyer get on a computer, go to yahoo search engine.
Type in Wisconsin Courts.
Click on first link.
Click, I Agree.
Type in Wittchow, Andrew L.
Take pride in viewing his extensive criminal and civil court records in Wisconsin.
Type in Wittchow, Andy, and view more courtroom dramas.
Type in Wittchow, Sherrie, and view her courtroom activities in Wisconsin.
I am sure neither of you knew any of this, however, in your future, you might want to take more precautions before not being involved with someone and allowing them to access your home when you are not present.
Furthermore, be more cautious, as sometimes people are watching for a more in-depth reason. Could even be a legal reason.
Fair Well, and Good Riddance!
mountainview

Timbo, AR

#2 Feb 23, 2008
P.S. Here's the link to the Green Lake, Wisconsin page. You can read what someone who knew the Wittchows up there had to say.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/green-lake-wi...
mountainview

Timbo, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2008
mountainview wrote:
We know before even writing this topix post, neither of you had anything to do with Andy or Sherrie Wittchow while you owned your cabin on Bob White Court in Mountain View, Arkansas. This was clearly stated to some residents of Mountain View, Arkansas by both of you.
We also know, you had absolutely no involvement with Andy or Sherrie Wittchow when the were running Mountain View Custom Homes, LLC, as indicated by both of you to residents of Mountain View, Arkansas.
We know what you initially informed your neighbors, however, there appears to be some slight contraindications, as follows:
Andy and Sherrie Wittchow were observed on several occassions entering the front door of the cabin you previously owned in Mountain View, Arkansas while you were not in the area, indicating they had access to a key to your front door.
Also, prior to Sherrie Wittchow being let go from Al Page Exit Realty, you were having her represent you in the selling of your home. Now, we know you did not have any involvement with them, though. We are IDIOTS, as you must have thought.
Perhaps, we will all see you as a character witness for "Mr. Andy's" Trial, and maybe you can even be cross examined by the prosecutor.
Please inform your lawyer who you had write a threatening letter to one of Andrew L. Wittchow's victims for telling the truth to plant it where the sun does not shine.
For further information, have your lawyer get on a computer, go to yahoo search engine.
Click on first link.
Click, I Agree.
Type in Wittchow, Andrew L.
Take pride in viewing his extensive criminal and civil court records in Wisconsin.
Type in Wittchow, Andy, and view more courtroom dramas.
Type in Wittchow, Sherrie, and view her courtroom activities in Wisconsin.
I am sure neither of you knew any of this, however, in your future, you might want to take more precautions before not being involved with someone and allowing them to access your home when you are not present.
Furthermore, be more cautious, as sometimes people are watching for a more in-depth reason. Could even be a legal reason.
Fair Well, and Good Riddance!
Forgot to mention..........
You can also access Sherrie Wittchow's unfinished courtroom activity in Wisconsin, as well.
It appears she owes a substantial amount of money bach there.
Go to Yahoo.
Type in Wisconsin courts.
Click on first link.
Click, I Agree.
Type in Wittchow, Sherrie.
You can view her court history, and unfinished courtroom business back there.
Peace with Truth

Timbo, AR

#4 Mar 18, 2008
Someone, Mikeinms apparently from Purvis, MS posted in the Mountain View Topix that the house named the Roseberry House belongs to the Roseberry's.
This is very interesting! Inconclusive, but interesting..........
IMHOINSANE

Timbo, AR

#5 Mar 19, 2008
mountainview wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to mention..........
You can also access Sherrie Wittchow's unfinished courtroom activity in Wisconsin, as well.
It appears she owes a substantial amount of money bach there.
Go to Yahoo.
Type in Wisconsin courts.
Click on first link.
Click, I Agree.
Type in Wittchow, Sherrie.
You can view her court history, and unfinished courtroom business back there.
Oh yes,
One can access more court room resumes on Sherrie Wittchow by going to Yahoo.
Click on Wisconsin Court Access.
Click I AGREE.
Type in Wittchow, Sherri.........without e on end of name.
Check out the Sysco Corporation vs Sherri Wittchow.
You will find noted, there appears to be a outstanding unpaid debt of $24,000.00 plus dollars to the Sysco Corporation.
Man oh man, I would have not given the key to my house to these people. Fortunate you must be not to have lost everything there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purvis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 charged in Lumberton drive-by shooting (Apr '09) Dec 25 LoL 12
Christian witch??? (Dec '15) Dec '17 NoOneOfImportance 5
Help Finding a rental home in Petal or Oak Grove Nov '17 Miah 3
Islam (Dec '15) Nov '17 Miah 2
LGBT Hattiesburg (Mar '16) Nov '17 Miah 2
10 Bible verses you will never hear preached in... (Sep '08) Nov '17 Majik 72
Tina Mae and James Turner Nov '17 Have had enough 10

Purvis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance