Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Tiffany's been living in Betty Hanke's Hall Road house for years, rent free. In June Betty passed away and her grandchildren want possession of the house. Tiffany refuses to vacate.

This is probably why he's again suing Briarcliff Manor government so he'll have money to pay rent somewhere else. He's suing because he claims his speaking time at a few minutes was short-changed around 30 seconds.

Since around 2004 Tiffany's been awarded over one million dollars from past legal things against the Village. He may have money, but he has no family or friends. Goodness gracious, can't imagine why.
Jasmine

Nyack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

He's a nutburger, isn't he?? I can't believe any lawsuits he would file would actually yield cash, and not just get thrown out of the court. Does he still do his show? I haven't lived in Westchester for several years.
Mike

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

He is a mental subject with brains!
bozo the clown

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Clay Tiffany needs more beatings on a regular basis
Neighbor

West Haverstraw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

bozo the clown wrote:
Clay Tiffany needs more beatings on a regular basis
Agree with bozo. CJudge Sullivan ordered Tiffany to be out of Hanke property by 1/15/2011. Hanke estate got $18K judgment against Tiffany. Heard they confiscated Hanke's car that Tiffany was using and froze his bank accounts.
briarcliff insider

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

From inside sources, clay used to have sex with his mother. That alone would explain how messed up his head is. The man makes storys up and tells people it's from inside and secret sources, lets be honest clay you really know nothing. windows broken, mail box missing, car window bashed in, and now no more hanke property...... your a real winner
THE REAL DEAL

Bedford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

We need more Clay Tiffany's to keep sending out the truth. Whomever challenges him probably is hiding something.
Live in briarcliff

Mahopac, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I remember him. He terrorized the entire village for years and the police department were afraid to even give him a parking ticket. The one cop who stood up to him and locked him up several times actually got railroaded by his department. He was cleared but never went after clay again. BPD should be ashamed
A reliable source

Somers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Are you for real. He absolutely DOES NOT tell the truth. He gets his information from mental cases who fabricate lies and want to hurt people. Clay is beyond harmful and obviously is one sad individual who is unhappy with life. His life is obviously miserable. He hates Briarcliff from the time he graduated college and wanted a teaching position and never offered due to his instability, a reliable source told me, lol... Clay is malicious and evil. I know factually first hand he lies on his stupid Durge show.
Don't forget he was evicted so now he wants to make society pay for it..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Purchase News Video

•••
•••

Purchase Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Purchase People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Purchase News, Events & Info