8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958

8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958

Posted in the Purchase Forum

John

South Portland, ME

#1 Oct 16, 2009
My family lived in the building at the time of the fire . I was 2 years old .My mother often spoke of its horror .
Albert

AOL

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I was born & grew up in this building ... at the time of the fire I lived in the house next door ... this was a horror...
Beechwood Ave Fire

Lilburn, GA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
John wrote:
My family lived in the building at the time of the fire . I was 2 years old .My mother often spoke of its horror .
I remember this fire also. I was 8 years old, and lived across the street in the red Apartment building. Forkell Family lived close by also. There was also a little boy who was electrocuted at the train tracks the year before. That was really horrible.
Loew-s Theater

Lilburn, GA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
Albert wrote:
I was born & grew up in this building ... at the time of the fire I lived in the house next door ... this was a horror...
I remember this fire also. I was 8 years old, and lived across the street in the red Apartment building. Forkell Family lived close by also. There was also a little boy who was electrocuted at the train tracks the year before. That was really horrible.
Gail

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2017
Beechwood Ave Fire wrote:
<quoted text>

The little boy was my brother Johnny, Nick name Jolly. He went to track with twins Nicky n Stevey. A man who saw him burning helped him, wish I could thank him. He died on the 16th. He just wanted to go home from hospital so we had casket at home. So many people came. I was 11. Always wonder where the twins are.... RIP Jolly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purchase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outspoken theologian ousted from the Lutheran C... (Jul '15) Wed Whoshgow 4
The Little Club… circa 1960's (Feb '15) Jan 15 Donna Leslie 3
Abandoned Warburg Rothschild estates (Oct '16) Jan 15 Kjm 6
News Astorino, Latimer Trade Barbs At Raucous Westch... Jan 13 grumman plume 2
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Jan 13 aipac yidfellas 4
News Jeanine Pirro In No Rush To Settle 119 MPH Spee... Jan 13 bench stench 1
Growing up in Larchmont (Dec '07) Jan 9 Crescent Rd kid 64

Purchase Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purchase Mortgages