Review: Miriana Day Spa

Posted in the Purchase Forum

Westchester Day Spa

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 24, 2011
Vanilla Sugar Scrub & Massage
This was my first time here and was expecting the typical spa service. Instead I was welcomed with a pair of slippers and a smiling face. The treatments were explained in detail and they had everything to make you feel comfortable. The body scrub is a must have. After everything was completed you are relaxed. The staff is very sweet and professional. You get five star treatment here. Will definitely be back.
Madeleine N.
Carole D

Pleasantville, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
I had a wonderful time at Miriana Day Spa a few weeks ago when I used my gift certificate that I was given for a facial. Let me just say that it was awesome. The facial was soothing, peaceful, and refreshing. I was in a clean, well-appointed room with my attendant who applied a special mist. (I am not sure what you call it but it gently sprays a warm mist of water while you are having the facial). She explained to me that this allows your pores of the skin to open and make the facial more beneficial. My nose is somewhat oily, and as part of the facial, I had a pore extraction which cleaned out some of those areas on my nose which were clogged by the oils. The attendant wanted to be sure that it did not bother me and although I felt some pressure, I knew it was important for my skin to have this done. When I was finished, my skin had never felt better. The spa was beautiful with fresh flowers and relaxing music was played.
Emma

Pleasantville, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2013
I came here to Miriana Day Spa as a guest of a friend who gave me a gift certificate. Wow, the Spa was Heaven on Earth and truly Amazing. I found the staff to be very experienced, friendly and very accommodating to my likes and dislikes. I was very happy with the services I chose. It was definitely one of my best massages ever. The hot stones helped me to relax my muscles, and the masseurís fingers were phenomenal. It was awesome. I have been to tons of spas, and this is the best experience I have ever had. The spa was very intimate and relaxing. If youíre looking for a small quiet setting this is the place. I have and will continue to recommend Miriana Day Spa to all my family and friends, as one of the best spas around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purchase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Video About Horrible Conditions at New Rochelle... 19 hr stenbrian333 1
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Tue Georgiesgirl 338
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
New Rochelle Mayor Noam Bramson Gearing Up for ... Tue 333stenbrian 1
Sesame Street Live is coming to the Westchester... Sep 29 monbrew777 1

Purchase News Video

Purchase Dating
Find my Match

Purchase Jobs

Purchase People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Purchase News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Purchase

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]