b faller

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Mr. Pordy has been a tremendous benefit to the companies I own. he has removed penalties and has given wonderful advice
M Simon Tov

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Steve Pordy was instrumental in removing penalties imposed by the IRS. he is a wonderfully creative accountant
M Dahan

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Steve Pordy was instrumental in removing an IRS lien which our prior accountant was unable to remove. He has saved me tremendous amounts of money on taxes and is a trusted business adviser
M Marano

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Steven Pordy has been a trusted adviser for many years. I have recommended him to friend and family who all love him. He is an invaluable consultant.
J Allen

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Steven Pordy has been a valuable business adviser to me and my company for many years. He is knowledgeable and creative. His advise has saved me substantial money.
J Williams

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I have known Steve Pordy professionally for over twenty years. He is creative, knowledgeable, and caring. He has saved me substantial amounts of money over the years. I would enthusiastically recommend him
G ROGG

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I have known Steven Pordy both professionally and personally for over fifteen years. He thinks outside the box and that creativity has saved me money throughout the years. Personally, he has gone out of his way on numerous occasions to make my life as stress free as possible. he is a wonderful person and professional.
L MANZO

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Steven M Pordy found ways to defer the tax for forgiveness of debt income on my investment property. This saved me a large amount of money on my tax bill.
J WU

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Steve Pordy handled my multi - state tax return with expertise. he minimized my taxes and made sure each state return was accurately prepared. He has earned my respect and I consider him a trusted adviser.
M ODWYER

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Steven Pordy helped to arrange a payment plan with the IRS which was affordable. He removed penalties and negotiated everything for me and made my life easier.
J ROSENBERG

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Steve Pordy applied for innocent spouse relief from NY State. The result was my wife got the refund she was entitled to. He is a relentless fighter, and is extremely knowledgeable of all the tax laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Purchase News Video

•••
Purchase Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Purchase Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Purchase People Search