Janet R. Aurigemma, 58, Of White Plains

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. Janet R. Aurigemma of White Plains died Jan. 9 at White Plains Hospital Center. Full Story
Lucille Warren

Paterson, NJ

#1 Jan 12, 2013
To the family of the deceased
I am truly sorry for your lost, It’s never easy to lose someone you love. The pane can sometimes be unbearable at the time, but there is hope! it is human and natural to grieve and we should not feel ashamed to let our grief be manifest. Even when tempered by the hope of the resurrection, the death of a loved one is still a traumatic loss, which is deeply felt. YES resurrection! Jesus performed that unforgettable resurrection in front of many eyewitnesses. It was a token of the future resurrection that he had predicted on an earlier occasion, when he said:“Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear [the Son of God’s] voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.”—John 5:28, 29 With this HOPE you can see your loved ones again. When death strikes a loved one, for example, hope can make a world of difference to the survivors. The apostle Paul wrote to the Christians at Thessalonica:“We do not want you to be ignorant concerning those who are sleeping in death; that you may not sorrow just as the rest also do who have no hope.”—1 THESSALONIANS 4:13.
If you would like to know more, you can reach me at:.
Lucille Warren
155 Orawaupum St.
White Plains NY 10606

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purchase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man critically injured in New Rochelle hit-and-run 18 hr stenbrian333 1
Abbas AlSaidi Goes Straight from Yemen to New R... Jan 21 333stenbrian 1
New Rochelle Announces Two Lakes, Pond Safe for... Jan 16 333stenbrian 1
New York Heroes Youth Football Camps Jan 15 Pro Sports Experi... 1
Letter: New Rochelle Library Director Reflects ... Jan 15 333stenbrian 1
Huguenot & Bridge St. (1981) Jan 14 ben 1
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Jan 12 GIngham 3,344

Coastal Flood Watch for Westchester County was issued at January 26 at 6:15AM EST

Purchase News Video

Purchase Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Purchase People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty