Review: Lullaby Family Daycare

Review: Lullaby Family Daycare

Posted in the Purchase Forum

caroline

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
This is a horrible daycare. The owner is not honest and has no idea how to run a business or care for children. she is selfish and very lazy.
Renee Lander

White Plains, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2014
I love Lullaby Day Care. I have two children who are now teenagers. My two children attended this day care when they were toddlers up until they turned 12 years old. The owner and staff are caring and wonderful people. When it came time for my children to enrolled in kindergarden they preferred very much to return to Lullaby Day Care. Therefore, when their school was closed due to holidays, snow etc., my children attended this day. My children were enrolled at this day care every summer school break. At this day care they learned so well that one of my children skipped kindergarden at advanced to first grade. My grandchildren now attend Lullaby Day Care.
Robert

White Plains, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2014
My daughter has been attending this daycare for about three years, and my wife and I are very pleased with our choice to send her there. Sometimes, when we try to bring her home, she'll leave kicking and crying. Any parents who want their kids prepared for the educational and social environment of kindergarten should send them to Lullaby Day Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purchase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigrant from Guatemala Arrested for R... 11 hr 333stenbrian 1
News New Rochelle Woman Arrested After Waiving Aroun... Jul 29 mandy 2
News New Rochelle City Council Looking Into New Ice ... Jul 29 333stenbrian 1
Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08) Jul 28 nick mich 100
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Jul 28 Cjmiller1234 3,361
News Outspoken theologian ousted from the Lutheran C... Jul 26 barbsalter 2
Best Gyms in New Rochelle? Jul 24 sweetness 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purchase Mortgages