Eos Airlines to shut down

Eos Airlines to shut down

There are 6 comments on the money.cnn.com story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Eos Airlines to shut down. In it, money.cnn.com reports that:

When Eos Airlines Inc. launched its first flights in 2005, the startup carrier named for a Greek goddess came with enthusiastic business travelers looking for more space who didn't mind hefty fares for premium ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at money.cnn.com.

joe momma

Grapevine, TX

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Adios! What a waist of fuel.
Patty Brown

Altadena, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2008
So, Joe where do you get that waist fuel? Good idea when people lose weight they donate their waist fuel to the airlines? I like it, it just might work!!!
Nan

Elgin, IL

#3 Apr 28, 2008
Not funny since we pre-paid for trips to London in September. On to Bankruptcy Court to retrieve our funds if the credit card company doesn't refund. :-(
martin

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Do not forget that, you get what you pay for. adEos for naw.
joe momma

Grapevine, TX

#5 Apr 29, 2008
With the way the airline industry is right now because of the price of fuel, I wouldn't prepay any travel past 21 days right now, especially with an airline that has 6 airplanes. There is gonna be more failures and consolidations within the next 6 months
EX-NWA FA

Greensboro, NC

#6 Apr 29, 2008
unless its a major airline now, i would avoid these smaller guys, they are dropping like flies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purchase Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) Mon corp crime report 5
8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958 (Oct '10) Mon MLPNY 5
News Helicopter carrying WWE exec makes emergency oc... Jul 22 Evan Politico 4
8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958 (Oct '09) Jul 16 Gail 5
Abandoned Warburg Rothschild estates (Oct '16) Jul 13 ecmd 2
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Jul 8 Terry Lyden 3,381
News Police Seek Help Finding Owner of Boat Left on ... Jul 7 Parden Pard 3

Purchase Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purchase Mortgages