Restaurant Gives Discount to Gun-Toting Customers

Apr 4, 2013 Full story: NBC Chicago 58

The Cajun Experience in Leesburg, V.A. gives a 10 percent discount to patrons who pack heat.

Full Story

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#22 Apr 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhh...wait a second - the story was first reported by NBC-Chicago. If anybody know's guns, gun ownership, how to fire guns, how to load guns, how to steal guns, how to eat while carrying a gun and gun-toting - Chicago does.
LMAO... Announce a spew alert next time please.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#23 Apr 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO... Announce a spew alert next time please.
Why? Have you been drinking?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Have you been drinking?
Sweet tea with a little lemon. How boutchu?

“Humanity Above All”

Since: Feb 09

Not Toronto Canada

#25 Apr 4, 2013
would you like a "pop" with your meal?
IdiotsAbound

United States

#27 Apr 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody said they didn't like them it's just stupid to carry them into a public place like that where you're going to have somebody who will test you and you ability to use said gun.
Isn't the whole point of carrying a firearm for protection to deter, and worst case defend one's self from some shady character who would test one and one's ability to use said gun?
I get it. You don't like guns. You're obviously not responsible enough to carry one, but your notion that nobody else is responsible enough just because you aren't is, well, it's just NUTS.

If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he/she doesn't own one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he/she doesn't want anyone else to own one either.

Are you smelling the stench of fascism emanating from the DNC yet?

“I know where you are,”

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#28 Apr 5, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Have you been drinking?
Better question - what hasn't he drank?
Moishe Finkelsteinberg

Medford, NY

#29 Apr 5, 2013
"Yes waiter, I have a grenade and I want a 25% discount"
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#30 Apr 5, 2013
Like that the owner won't continue to serve any armed patron who gets shit faced.
Owner: "Your drunk Bubba, I'm cutting you off, and that's that!!!"
Bubba (drawing weapon!):
POWPOWPOWPOW!!!
Owner: "Was that a Michelob you was drinking, Bubs?"

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#31 Apr 5, 2013
IdiotsAbound wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't the whole point of carrying a firearm for protection to deter, and worst case defend one's self from some shady character who would test one and one's ability to use said gun?
I get it. You don't like guns. You're obviously not responsible enough to carry one, but your notion that nobody else is responsible enough just because you aren't is, well, it's just NUTS.
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he/she doesn't own one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he/she doesn't want anyone else to own one either.
Are you smelling the stench of fascism emanating from the DNC yet?
For your information, I do own guns and I'm a registered gun owner.

It's still stupid to carry in public places where alcohol is served.

You get nothing sweet pea as you DON'T know a fkg thing about me so keep your opinions about something YOU know nothing about to your damn self!!!!!
News Flash

United States

#32 Apr 5, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> For your information, I do own guns and I'm a registered gun owner.
It's still stupid to carry in public places where alcohol is served.
You get nothing sweet pea as you DON'T know a fkg thing about me so keep your opinions about something YOU know nothing about to your damn self!!!!!
Um, it's a PUBLIC FORUM, stupid. And who did you "register" you guns with? Ohio and many other states don't require registration. Try again, but with someone else. I don't like to feed the TROLLS. That, and I really don't giveashit, dude.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#33 Apr 5, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>Um, it's a PUBLIC FORUM, stupid. And who did you "register" you guns with? Ohio and many other states don't require registration. Try again, but with someone else. I don't like to feed the TROLLS. That, and I really don't giveashit, dude.
How can I take a coward like yourself serious. You don't have the balls to use your name just another gray box poosie troll.

You got nothing!!

Try harder, loser!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#34 Apr 5, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>Um, it's a PUBLIC FORUM, stupid. And who did you "register" you guns with? Ohio and many other states don't require registration. Try again, but with someone else. I don't like to feed the TROLLS. That, and I really don't giveashit, dude.
What a sam!!
COWMAN

Waycross, GA

#35 Apr 5, 2013
We can carry guns in resturants but not allowed to smoke huh? what about the smoke from firing inside the establishment?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#36 Apr 5, 2013
COWMAN wrote:
We can carry guns in resturants but not allowed to smoke huh? what about the smoke from firing inside the establishment?
Only if you use black powder.... Otherwise no gunsmoke. Nitrocellulose based powder don't you know.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#37 Apr 5, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question - what hasn't he drank?
Drano

Battery acid

Public swimming pool water

Brasso

Diesel fuel

Your coffee
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Where da hell is Commander Bunny,,?

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
I tended bar for 15 years. I'm sure that, an armed society being a polite society, that politeness would certainly carry over to drunk people and there wouldn't be any shooting at all.
I'll also add that Offbeat posters are the most logical and intelligent anywhere.
In Texas you can't carry in a place that makes 51% of its profit from liquor. A sign is posted
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#40 Apr 5, 2013
Parden pard wrote:
Where da hell is Commander Bunny,,?
I hope he didn't get shot.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In Texas you can't carry in a place that makes 51% of its profit from liquor. A sign is posted
Yeah. A sign will insure no guns are allowed. Sorta like them there gun free cinemas and malls....and schools......

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#44 Apr 6, 2013
This is a fantastic idea, and one that should spawn other businesses to do the same. More guns in the right hands deters crime. Gun-free zones are killing grounds.

The same hypocrites who think this is a bad idea probably make their homes less attractive to burglars; this is no-different. Bandits will avoid this place like a plague and go where they know the gun haters are dining. These gun toters are exercising a right. If you don't like guns, don't carry one. Just go elsewhere and MYOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purcellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Event Rentals in Leesburg Oct 20 George Jefferson 2
Audio Visual Rental : Leesburg (May '09) Sep '14 Cory Trevor 3
come out and play bar pong at bunkers in leesbu... Sep '14 DJ360VA 1
Virginia Criminal Defense Attorney Opens New Of... (Mar '12) Aug '14 Cory Trevor 2
There's noisy opposition to Chuck Kuhn's propos... Aug '14 PhilomontVA 2
Dismissed: Recall effort against Delgaudio toss... Aug '14 Ordinary Citizen 3
Virginia Womena s Business Conference a success (Dec '13) Aug '14 Anonymous 7
Purcellville Dating
Find my Match

Purcellville Jobs

Purcellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Purcellville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Purcellville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]