Police Investigate Suspected Hate Crime

Police Investigate Suspected Hate Crime

There are 8 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Jun 12, 2007, titled Police Investigate Suspected Hate Crime. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

A car with three white men inside is heading east on Route 7 in the small town of Purcellville in Western Loudoun County early Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Jun 12, 2007
Ok so even if these guys didn't make any racial remarks, why were these guys blocking the kids' path? Sounds like they were looking to start SOME kind of a fight, doesn't it? Such incidents are inexcuseable.
Charnell

Washington, DC

#2 Jun 12, 2007
When will it END ?
Sharon

Purcellville, VA

#3 Jun 12, 2007
I live in Hamilton (right outside of Purceville) and am disgusted. These kids are trash and should be thrown in jail. My son goes to Loudoun Valley High and he is disgusted with the racism. I plan to pull him out next year.
youknowit

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2007
Oh, pulllllllease! It's perfect okay when a black person assaults or robs a White person, but the situation is reversed, it's always "racism." Pulllllease! This is getting old. Look at what the ghetto thugs and hood rat did in Tennessee to a White couple. There isn't even a mention of a hate crime. The town wants to hang the little baboons. God, I wished they could. It could cut crime in half. But I digress ... I bet you big bucks that the White guys didn't utter the "n" word or the ghetto thugs or hood rat being black. They just want to make the story more interesting so that they will arrest the White guys. Pulllllllllease!
The Truth

Quinton, VA

#5 Jun 13, 2007
I think this "racism" problem at loudoun valley is ridiculous. They speak of "white power." I go to Loudoun Valley Highschool, and the only talk of white power ive ever heard is in history class. I think this entire incident has gotten blown out of proportion. I dont beleive this incident was the result of racial tention.
An opinion

Quinton, VA

#6 Jun 13, 2007
loudoun valley is one of the best schools in virginia. Around 99% of the students graduate 70% percent go on to college.The news report sounds onesided.
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 17, 2007
Sharon wrote:
I live in Hamilton (right outside of Purceville) and am disgusted. These kids are trash and should be thrown in jail. My son goes to Loudoun Valley High and he is disgusted with the racism. I plan to pull him out next year.
I live in Purcellville myself. My girlfriend is black and I have not really recieved any racism nor my girlfriend.. There *are* racists in purcellville, but I dont think its as large of an issue as to say the school is full of it or if its really worth pulling your son out.. I havent seen valley in a couple of years though, so it may have changed.
Tired of it

Warrenton, VA

#8 Jun 24, 2007
This is crap! Let me "ax" a question here. Where is the rebuttal from the others involved? Every time there's a fight black vs. white, it just HAS to be racial. Do we win a visit from Al "notso" Sharpton and Jesse "infidelity" Jackson now? I'm sure these five were just pure angels here. PUHLLLLLLEASE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purcellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet Aug '17 Meet 1
check this call of duty shot out Jul '17 codedits 1
Michelle Obama 2016 May '17 Tom Brokaw 1
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) May '17 John Hornblower 184
News Trump official freezes Michelle Obamaa s plan t... May '17 Lawrence Wolf 61
Donald Trump your President May '17 Joe Blow 2
Heroin Users and dealers. (Jan '16) Jul '16 George 2

Purcellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purcellville Mortgages