Virginia man charged with counterfeit...

Virginia man charged with counterfeiting $100 bills

There are 4 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jun 20, 2008, titled Virginia man charged with counterfeiting $100 bills. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Officials say a Leesburg man has been charged with counterfeiting $100 bills and using them to buy a $2,300 bike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

cominius

Newport News, VA

#1 Jun 20, 2008
Is Mr. Nassar a legal resident of the United States?
No Ordinary Person

AOL

#2 Jun 20, 2008
I have some kin folks who live in Leesburg and I can tell you they have a lot of new money. They sure act like it too. It's real sickening. They don't care much for me because I tell them like it is. They kind'a like to fool everybody. I was telling somebody the other day: you can let a p--t and maybe get by with it but most people can smell bull---- a mile away!! Old money is different. You can't even tell it exists. Have you ever noticed that?
BUNNY

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jun 21, 2008
What in the world is wrong with him...other than being crazzy....
imsurrondedbyign orance

Annandale, VA

#4 Jun 24, 2008
I live in this neighborhood! Not only has it gone down hill, but it is "allegedly" the nicest gated communities in Loudoun county. I would beg to differ. Neighborhood has turned in to the "hood" due to the recent down turn in the real estate market. Total ghetto!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purcellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Window Into Your Horse's Sole Feb 1 Moon power 3
News Route 7 widening, Waxpool corridor changes on L... Jan '18 Stuck in Loudoun 1
Loudoun County High School is Racist. (Aug '09) Dec '17 DonaldTrump 28
Meet (Aug '17) Oct '17 Bubba 2
check this call of duty shot out (Jul '17) Jul '17 codedits 1
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) May '17 John Hornblower 184
Heroin Users and dealers. (Jan '16) Jul '16 George 2

Purcellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purcellville Mortgages