Those West Virginia Commuters!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billie Hill

Baltimore, MD

#23 Feb 7, 2009
ROUTE 7 and the GREENWAY BELONG to the WEST VIRGINIANS. Be good little citizens and Pay your taxes for us to use them and get over it. To the Virginians who commute like rats into DC everyday. WHY CAN'T YOU WORK IN VIRGINIA???!!! WHY DO YOU COMMUTE FROM BERRYVILLE AND PURCELLVILLE and WINCHESTER to DC and Fairfax in your gas guzzling SUVs??? I know it sucks to be outnumbered by hillbillies on your own roads but them are the rules when you live in Loudoun and Clark.
Bama Redneck

Marshall, VA

#24 Feb 10, 2009
Sheesh...and I thought we had ignorant folks on the roads down here in Alabama! You're always going to have those that putt-putt along and jam up traffic for everyone.(They believe they are being safe drivers but fail to see all the rear ending problems behind them) And you'll always have the drivers that believe they control the roads and you better get out of the way!(I'm one of those) The point is...quit whining. VA folks, would you rather have the WV folk sell their homes and move into YOUR neighborhood to reduce their drive...I think not! Shut Up!
wv ridgerunner

Hagerstown, MD

#25 Mar 2, 2009
I think all of you people need to get a life. with the shape our country is in, all you can do is piss and moan about who should drive on what roads. yes I am from wv but I moved here from sterling 3 years ago for the good of my family(I don't know how any body would want to stay in little mexico) I lived there all my life so I'm sure I have paid my share of va taxes to drive on your roads. sick of idiots you are right, people do need to slow the hell down and show some respect. lets get one other thing straight, we are rednecks not hillbillies
Bill Hill

Baltimore, MD

#26 Mar 3, 2009
Rednecks are from VA. Hillbillies are from West Virginia. Get your facts straight before posting on a forum intended to discriminate against my hillbrothers. You rednecks need to go back to VA and quit tarnishing the reputation of our beautiful state with your racist talk about moving here to escape from "little Mexico." Stay south of the Mason-Dixon with that crap. That's why we seceded from you suckers. You're a bunch of racist, elitist, bigots!
Buck

United States

#27 Nov 20, 2010
Lady Madonna wrote:
Is there any way to keep those hillbillies in their state. Every morning and every evening - espcially on the 7-bypass - creating more congestion than necessary. At the end of the day I just want to get up the Greenway, up the bypass, and home to P-ville.
So tired of it!
You act like people from Purceville are not HICK'S !
yOU MUST NOT GET OUT UP THIER TO MUCH,IT IS ONLY WHAT 20 MILES APART !
BigGamer

Waterloo, Canada

#28 Nov 21, 2010
I've lived in Loudoun my whole life & recently moved to Winchester. I still commute from Winchester to Sterling everyday. I take Rt 7 EVERYDAY & I realize the problem....ignorant ass drivers in Loudoun! If you learned how to let a car or two merging off route 9 onto 7 maybe they wouldn't be clogging up the damn road! There are just as many 'Winchester' commuters as they are commuters you would refer to as 'Hillbillys!' Its because for one, we knowwhow to drive! & two, our heads aren't so stuck up our asses that we have the common curtisy to let someone on the road! & you look really stupid critisizing West Virginia residents for working I'm Loudoun. In fact, they are smarter than you. They are Making the same pay as Loudoun residents, living in a house as big if not bigger than you, but paying half the price. Last time I checked West Virginia tax rates AREN'T being taken from their Virginia pay checks. They have a right to drive on our roads! I'm sure as much as you don't want them on your roads, they feel the same! So if this really bothers you close minded Loudouners why don't you work from home & save the headache for all of us. Better yet, sell your 60k cars that you can't drive in the first ace & buy some damn sence! If you haven't noticed WV is turning into the new Loudoun because of people getting away from yuppie fucks like you!
BigGamer

Waterloo, Canada

#29 Nov 21, 2010
The best thing I ever did was move away from Loudoun. Please don't learn the luxuries of moving away from Little Mexico, WE DON'T WANT YOU! I'd rather be a 'hillbilly' in the woods then have a gang banger as a neighboor! I'm glad your tax money has gone to every worthless idea thought of then what that County really needs! Please find somwthing else to complain about other than outside commuters....for instance, the crime rate, illegials prowling the streets for work 20 ft away from preschools, no after school activities, overpriced property taxes, the traffic from sterling coming into leesburg (damn commuters!)
Neal Keyes

Charles Town, WV

#30 Jan 10, 2011
Lady Madonna wrote:
Is there any way to keep those hillbillies in their state. Every morning and every evening - espcially on the 7-bypass - creating more congestion than necessary. At the end of the day I just want to get up the Greenway, up the bypass, and home to P-ville.
So tired of it!
Excuse me? hillbillies? you have a lot to learn, lady (and I use that term loosely - like you)

Let it be known that Rt 9 didnt have as many commuters on it going into loudoun county every day until half of northern virginia moved just over the border into west virginia to take advantage of the lower taxes...build expensive homes that people like us, who have lived here forever, couldn't afford.....and now they're stuck living here, and having to commute to their jobs every day. The "hillbillies" still work their jobs IN WEST VIRGINIA, while the virginians who traveled west - now have to travel east, daily - blame them - or better yet, just shut the fuck up!
Yonkers

United States

#31 Jan 12, 2011
Always a fun read here, Thanks LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purcellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama 2016 May '17 Tom Brokaw 1
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) May '17 John Hornblower 184
News Trump official freezes Michelle Obamaa s plan t... May '17 Lawrence Wolf 61
Donald Trump your President May '17 Joe Blow 2
national security Mar '17 odi 1
Help!! Anyone Knew Elton Reha? (Mar '08) Oct '16 Mmmmmm 12
Chiro Kent Clark (Apr '16) Oct '16 Betty 3

Purcellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purcellville Mortgages