Those West Virginia Commuters!

Posted in the Purcellville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lady Madonna

Sterling, VA

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Is there any way to keep those hillbillies in their state. Every morning and every evening - espcially on the 7-bypass - creating more congestion than necessary. At the end of the day I just want to get up the Greenway, up the bypass, and home to P-ville.

So tired of it!
Who is the hill billy

AOL

#2 Oct 10, 2008
I would also like to find a better alternative for the West Virginia traffic. We can't get a high school built due to purcellville traffic concerns but we can turn Rt 9 into an Inter-state.
But Lady Madonna please.....be a little more articulate when expressing yourself
Hillbilly

Springfield, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2008
I live in WV although I grew up in Sterling, VA. I moved to get away from stupid people like you, Lady Madonna. I still work in Loudoun County, however, so if you can suggest a way that I can get to work without "clogging up your roads," then I will gladly stay off of "your roads" and away from your ignorant attitude. I guess Maryland & D.C. commuters are okay since they aren't hillbillies?
Lady Madonna

Sterling, VA

#4 Oct 16, 2008
OK, Ima ignerint alright. But all I see are those dang WV license plates on the Rt. 7 Bypass and they annoy me. You all (or should I say (y'all) live out there in low priced homes yet use our roads to get to your jobs. Why don't y'all get jobs at the Charles Town Wal*Mart or at the Racino and keep to your state! It'll make both of our commutes a little quicker!
Sick of idiots

Little Valley, NY

#6 Dec 5, 2008
Dear WV drivers, PLEASE stop driving like fools on our roads in Berryville.
Shepards Mill, Castleton and Auburn Rd are NOT a speedway. The speed limit is 45 mph on Shepards Mill NOT 60 mph. Castleton and Auburn are used as a cut thru, these are dirt roads and WV drivers are speeding well over the limit, at 40 to 50 mph. We all moved here to get away from idiots like you all, we pay the taxes here to keep these roads in fair condition. By the way some of you drive youre tearing up our dirt roads.
At the moment there are 4 dead deer on Shepards Mill and 5 on Auburn rd a DIRT ROAD. Whos doing this? Well we know its none of the people who live here. How fast is someone driving on a dirt road to run down a deer? TOO FAST!! Slow the hell down!!!!
Myself and some neighbors are taking down license plate ## and turning them into the police.
This is a WARNING to all that travel through here like maniacs.
Have some respect for the people who live on these roads! SLOW DOWN!
Sick of idiots

Little Valley, NY

#7 Dec 5, 2008
Correction on the above. Castleman Rd.
wv by choice

Pleasanton, CA

#8 Jan 6, 2009
Sick of idiots wrote:
Correction on the above. Castleman Rd.
Then why dont you move to loudoun with the rest of the aholes?sounds like thats where you belong dong slinger
Busted

Little Valley, NY

#10 Jan 9, 2009
wv by choice wrote:
<quoted text>Then why dont you move to loudoun with the rest of the aholes?sounds like thats where you belong dong slinger
Sounds guilty.
WV Guy

Baltimore, MD

#11 Jan 10, 2009
You Loudoun stupids are just mad that you're updide down in your mortgages, are over-assessed and pay way too many taxes and STILL have to deal with the WV hillbillies that dominate your roads. Build more roads, stupids.
Sick of idiots

Little Valley, NY

#12 Jan 12, 2009
WV Guy wrote:
You Loudoun stupids are just mad that you're updide down in your mortgages, are over-assessed and pay way too many taxes and STILL have to deal with the WV hillbillies that dominate your roads. Build more roads, stupids.
Berryville is in Clarke County, not Loudon.

If you would like to call people names maybe you should take a good long look at yourself. Your the stupid who moved somewhere that has no jobs and your the stupid that has such a long commute.LOL. Have a nice day!
Lady Madonna

Sterling, VA

#13 Jan 12, 2009
I think we should charge WV commuters extra for using the Greenway and then reduce the toll (or make it free) for VA drivers.

Let those idjits pay through the nose an wallet if they want to drive soooo far to their VA jobs!!!
Sarah K

Milford, MI

#14 Jan 12, 2009
Well some of us hillbillies were happy in our state until the mass of people from Loudon County came pouring in. You want to be angry with someone yell at some of your old neighbors. It is ignorance like yours that has kept West Virginia from becoming a productive state. Anyone from WV must be inbred and stupid....Trust me it's worse in some of those mountain areas of Virginia.
Sick of idiots

Little Valley, NY

#15 Jan 14, 2009
I just want people to slow down, PERIOD!
I never said once NOT to drive through VA.
I'm not the one who resorted to the name calling.
My comment back to WV Guy was to be funny and show him what an unreasonable person he sounded like.

I cant take a walk down my own road that is DIRT. If you dont jump into the brush you will have rocks and dust thrown up in your face. Tell me how rude is that? They dont even have the good sense to slow down when an on coming car is approaching. We all (residents) stop pull over and get the heck out of their way.
Speed limit is 25 on all bumpy narrow dusty dirt roads unless posted, not 45 to 50.
I dont care what your late for or whos waiting for you. Slowing down when you see a hiker or not riding someones bumper to their driveway is all I'm asking.
Like I said this is being used as a short cut to and from WV. I just want some respect from the people who are driving through here, which is a pretty private neighborhood.
Its what I would do driving through anyones neighborhood. SLOW DOWN!!!
WV Guy

Baltimore, MD

#16 Jan 21, 2009
Hey Virginia, why don't you take all that money you overpay in property taxes and build some roads and pave the dirt roads you have there. Until then I will be driving with a smile on my face on your precious toll road and by-pass knowing that all you stupids in Clark and Western Loudoun have the same commute us hillbillies in WV have but still overpaid for your property just so you could have that elitist Virginia license plate on your car. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Western Loudouner

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2009
I am not here to name call, but Loudouners are just as rude. How about the fast lane, holding traffic up. If you dont want to speed and are holding up the lane, pleasde be sensible enough to move into the right lane. I work on a mile long dirt road, it is a long and some curves and i not only get pushed off the road but have to almost four wheel up the banks to get out of their way as they come sliding around the turns that are made for one vehicle to pass. I agree, JUST SLOW DOWN ON THE DIRT ROADS AND BE SAFE FOR US ALL.
WV and Proud of it

Gretna, VA

#18 Jan 27, 2009
Lady Madonna wrote:
I think we should charge WV commuters extra for using the Greenway and then reduce the toll (or make it free) for VA drivers.
Let those idjits pay through the nose an wallet if they want to drive soooo far to their VA jobs!!!
This is called discrimination
WV and Proud of it

Gretna, VA

#19 Jan 27, 2009
This is called discrimination
wv by choice

Pleasanton, CA

#20 Feb 4, 2009
if it weren't for us "hillbillies" then your local economy would be just as sucky as the election and your little prissy asses would have to get out there and work now wouldn't you!
WV rules

Baltimore, MD

#21 Feb 5, 2009
Let's set up a toll on route 9 and charge an excessive fee to the stupids in Virginia who come to WV and can't drive more than 35 mph on a two-lane byway. LEARN TO DRIVE VIRGINIA AND QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT US HILLBILLIES. Besides we just come to VA to do the jobs that you refuse to do. You need us more than we need you.
Lady Madonna

Sterling, VA

#22 Feb 6, 2009
Dang, Last night there soooo many cars on the Greenway just trying to get on to the Leesburg By-Pass that had WV plates. We're being invaded by hillbillies!!! Why can't they work in WV?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purcellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama 2016 May '17 Tom Brokaw 1
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) May '17 John Hornblower 184
News Trump official freezes Michelle Obamaa s plan t... May '17 Lawrence Wolf 61
Donald Trump your President May '17 Joe Blow 2
national security Mar '17 odi 1
Help!! Anyone Knew Elton Reha? (Mar '08) Oct '16 Mmmmmm 12
Heroin Users and dealers. (Jan '16) Jul '16 George 2

Purcellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Purcellville Mortgages