First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eskimo

Curwensville, PA

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Good to hear Jen. Huge opportunity for not only Tim but his employees as well.
JEN

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Feb 27, 2013
wow short lived at county market last week and part of the week before...when i was at check out i was being ask if i needed or would like help out to my car....this week and over the weekend i was never ask and i had a large order over the weekend i had a large 25 pound bag of dog food and a few cases of water as well as 6 bags of groceries and NO ONE ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKE HELP! Guess it was a nice thing that ended quickly!
shadow knows

Du Bois, PA

#23 Feb 27, 2013
has anybody heard about a big drug bust in Walston on Monday? there were a bunch of state cops and of course Zippy the wondercop across from vanleers auto at the end of the road back in the woods Plants growing ?
Dumbass

United States

#24 Feb 27, 2013
shadow knows wrote:
has anybody heard about a big drug bust in Walston on Monday? there were a bunch of state cops and of course Zippy the wondercop across from vanleers auto at the end of the road back in the woods Plants growing ?
Exactly how is this relevant to the County Market topic?
jen

Punxsutawney, PA

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how is this relevant to the County Market topic?
I was wondering that myself lol!
Sam

United States

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Don't knock Zippy, he is a good, honest officer who is actually doing his job. Most Punxsy cops are like Zippy. There are only one or two on the force who need an education in work ethics, but they can learn on the job from the other "good" officers.
Who knows Just Me

Du Bois, PA

#27 Feb 28, 2013
Zippy? Surely your not talking about Paul Pape now are you? He is not a cop, never will be,his daddy bought him his position....
jen

Punxsutawney, PA

#28 Feb 28, 2013
why are we still talking about the town cops and drugs on county market page....come on people if you are going to use the site use it the right way!
popeye

Punxsutawney, PA

#29 Mar 1, 2013
i was in county market to day and asked if i needed any help,,,thay have allways ben good to me and my edely mouther,,the staff there even has gone out of there way to help my edely mouther,get things off of high shelfs,,i think this trend is realy a bunch of all abought nouthing,,,
Eskimo

Hollidaysburg, PA

#30 Mar 1, 2013
popeye wrote:
i was in county market to day and asked if i needed any help,,,thay have allways ben good to me and my edely mouther,,the staff there even has gone out of there way to help my edely mouther,get things off of high shelfs,,i think this trend is realy a bunch of all abought nouthing,,,
People with complaints are much more liklely to voice their opinion than those that are satisified with the service. Most complaints seem to be about second or third shift when supervision is at a minimum. Tim is on it and things are improving. A void was created with comets closing and county should fill it. Happy with the service let everyone know it ... Cashier, bagger, stocker and manager and us. Tipping is always a option for above and beyond service or at least a heart felt thank you and a good word to management. Good to hear from a satisified customer.
next Page

Altoona, PA

#31 Mar 3, 2013
hey Jen, I have been trying to call you for the last 3 nights, were you been?
Tim Morris

Du Bois, PA

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks, Tim. I appreciate an owner's input.
old shopper

Loretto, PA

#33 Mar 14, 2013
Ok,
Let's get things straight. 1. Tim does follow this post since it was pointed out to him. 2. County Market NOR Walmart are take every customers purchases out to the car stores, never was. 3. For those bitching about no help to your car, did you ask for any help to your car??? or do you just point fingers. If you ask, I bet you were not refused. 4. County Market opened in Punxsutawney around 30 years ago. When it opened it was a BAG YOUR OWN grocery store. There were no baggers. Here is a clue, baggers need pay checks too, if more people would shop in Punxsutawney instead of out of town, a local store would have the added income to have more outcome. 5. Comet Market was the last of a dying breed in the line of service. Yes, they took your groceries to your car and bagged them for you. Does Martins, Aldis, Walmart or Giant Eagle do that for you NO!! So why pick on County Market for the same type of service. I am guessing those of you yapping shop at those stores too, and take your own groceries to your car. 6. To those who don't like the service that the younger generation gives in the later hours of the evening. Shop at an earlier time of day. Tim gives the high school students a job, he does not have to, but where else are they to work in this town?? By the age of 16 they should have been taught at home how to act in public. 7. Look around the other stores in Punxsutawney. How much better choice of items is there in one store. Prices are not that out of line of other stores.You complain now about prices, add car hop service to the bill and see how prices go up. 8. The other subject that needs pointed out is theft. Who pays for all the items taken off the shelves and pocketed??? YOU DO !!!!! If you see it happening in ANY store, do your duty and report it to a store worker.

If more people would start caring about the stores in town and quit complaining about them, they may have a chance to do better!!
Thank you all the employees at County Market. I know (most of) you do put the shopper first, work late hours, holidays, & weekends to make the customers lives a little easier so they can come into your place of business and find fault with everything from fruit to nuts (so to speak) while even offering them any time of day to do so.
Tim, keep you head up. Thank your staff more often, they work hard for you by taking a lot of bull from the public, most of them with a smile. Times are tough for every body these days. Hang in there, Most of us still believe!!!
butterf1y69

Punxsutawney, PA

#34 Mar 14, 2013
The store is disgusting and way over priced for some items...Just my opinion
wondering

Meadville, PA

#35 Mar 21, 2013
old shopper, my original complaint was about customer service and what??? because I have a job and can't go during the day, I should have to put up with rude people waiting on me? COME ON! Not everyone has the opportunity to do that. GET A CLUE!
betsy

Hyde, PA

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Leave the dam kids alone there just having a hell of a good time at leeast there working

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Poll 5 hr Come on 5
Is Punxsy really that bad with drugs? (May '13) 6 hr Sam 45
home depot (Nov '13) 16 hr trouble maker 42
Mural Pays Tribute to Boys (Aug '13) Thu disgusted 27
State police: Home burglar stole $10,000 in change Thu DILF 29
Borough employee buys equipment from Borough an... Oct 14 Tim 24
Remembering Jack White Oct 9 nick 1
Punxsutawney Dating
Find my Match

Punxsutawney Jobs