store owners that gossip
buyer

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Just hate store owners that tell everyone what their customers buy, how much they paid, etc. Recently made a big purchase from a Punxsy store and the big-mouthed new owner told people what I paid, how much I bought. It is none of anyones business. Never go there again
winkie

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Sep 12, 2012
who cares??? thay have good drugs that help parinoid schizophrenia ,,,,maybe ou should try some,,,,,,,
Sayitaintso

Du Bois, PA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
winkie wrote:
who cares??? thay have good drugs that help parinoid schizophrenia ,,,,maybe ou should try some,,,,,,,
And they have a great pre-school and kindergarten for you to go to learn how to spell correctly, and to use proper sentences
punxsy bound

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
What store is it?
whinkie

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Sayitaintso wrote:
<quoted text>
And they have a great pre-school and kindergarten for you to go to learn how to spell correctly, and to use proper sentences
ium,,,aw punkee hi skoul gaad wuut wood yun asspek
welton

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Sayitaintso wrote:
<quoted text>
hay pin head i,l give winkie some slack,he spelt [scitzophrenia] corect,,,,,,,,
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Oct 2, 2012
It isn't very professinal to disscuss the amount someone paid for an item. I could see discussing being able to selling a product to other customers to promote selling further products, but not discussing too much personal information about the individual customers.But I think before I would discontine my business in the future I would let the store know they had upset me and let them know why and let them know I would know I would discontinue my business if it continued.
george

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 Oct 2, 2012
mananna59 wrote:
It isn't very professinal to disscuss the amount someone paid for an item. I could see discussing being able to selling a product to other customers to promote selling further products, but not discussing too much personal information about the individual customers.But I think before I would discontine my business in the future I would let the store know they had upset me and let them know why and let them know I would know I would discontinue my business if it continued.
i like to know what outhers pay,,,whats the big deal i like to know if i,m getting screwed,,,,,you see thats what wrong with punxsutawney ,,,i shop out of town anyway and get better deals ,,,,evan at the price of gas i,m money ahead,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you think President Trump is doing? Jul 17 good_grasp_on_the... 16
Places to work Jun '17 Disposition 7
News Pantall Hotel to be on display at open house May '17 Peppy 6
Review: Punxsy Ob-Gyn - Kanwal S Khan MD (Jun '11) May '17 Hate this doctor 44
News Trooper Bradley Wilson to Receive PSP Purple He... (Sep '14) May '17 Police 6
New places in punxsy (Jan '14) Apr '17 Bincat 24
Post Office (Jan '17) Mar '17 Bincat 3

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages